Angel

New chance to love

Jessica didn't want to leave him. She spent the whole day next to him, now feeling comfortable and safe around him. After he told her how they met and how he managed to get over Jinae's death, Jessica felt sparkles in her tummy, making her feel like she's in heaven. She didn't know how and why did he affect on her so much but all that insercuity around him was long gone and Donghae proved himself as a complete opposite of Aiden, on who Jessica didn't even thought of. Today it was all about Donghae and he was her center now. After she got to know their start, she wanted to know more. 

"Tell me something about Jinae." Jessica said with her soft, half-whispering voice, while resting her head on Donghae's chest. Her fingers were between his, playing and caressing his palm. Donghae lightly smiled to her demand. He remembered how she asked him about her after he find the straight to talk about her. He was waiting for her to ask this and now, after six years, he could finally talk about Jinae with proudness and hapiness in his voice. 

"Jinae loved music so much. I remember she told me that she played piano as a little girl and that she would love to continue. And you know what? She did. After a week or two, she decided to continue where she stopped and she practiced really hard. After months of saving money, I decided to get her a piano for her birthday because she would always go to lessons and she use to tell me that she would love to have her own piano. So I bought her one and she spent everyday playing. It was wonderful hearing relaxing melody around the house and I enjoyed every second of her playing. She was such a happy and fun person and I know you two would get really well since you are similar to her by your bright spirit. Gosh, and her smile? The most beautiful thing I ever saw and it was all mine. She never stopped smiling and she would always say that everyone should live their life as if it's their last and that they need to smile more often, like she did. When I was nervous about my college and exams, her smile and brightness would always make me so happy. But, she was such a good person, making some people to take advantage of that, but that never brought her down. She knew deep inside that everyone has something good and she did her best to find it. You know, even though six years passed, it's still so hard to see that piano which is still in our old apartment. When she died, I avoided it and pretended it wasn't here and once I sat down and cried my heart out on that piano. It remained untouched and there were still notes on it from the last song she played." Donghae confessed with sadness in his voice, but his lips were forming a little, proud smile.

"I'm happy that I had such an angel in my life, I'm really thanfull to her." he turned to Jessica who's every were filled with tears as she listened to his story. 

"Jessica, what's wrong?" his face got serious as soon as he noticed her eyes. Jessica blinked and tears started to stream down. She wrapped her arms around him tight as she could and snuggled on his chest to inhale his scent.

"Just hug me." she quietly said. After hearing his story, she felt so sad but happy that Donghae was happy by her side, that she made him happy. It made her sad knowing how she died. She was indeed too good and it cost her her life. Donghae did what Jessica said and pulled her closer to him, caressing her back slowly, comforting her. Her tears were still falling and she tried her best to fight them. 

"Do you think of her often?" she asked after while spent in silence.

"Not a day passes by that I don't think of her. I thank her everyday." he smiled.

"For what?"

"For bringing you to my life." he kissed her head. A warm feeling caught her and she could help but to kiss him again, softly as she always did back then, just because she felt happy. It seemed like nothing actually changed but in a way it did. Still, Jessica felt safe like she did before in his arms but Donghae couldn't let her continue without the memories of their happy days, he wanted her to remember her love to him and him kissing her was just the first step. It was their new page, new life and he wanted her to feel like before, in love and happy. 

**

After a nice day spent with Donghae and her chance to get to know more about him and his past, he drove her back to her house, where her parents and Krystal were waiting. Jessica came to the house, with a bright smile that was visible from the entrance. 

"Wow, Jessica by your smile I can guess you had a nice time with Donghae." Krystal , making her older sister blush. Her parents were curious why she stayed there for so long. 

"I talked with him about his past, about Jinae and how we met." Jessica explained as she sat down on the couch.

"That's really nice and what do you think of him now?" her mother asked.

"He's a really nice and caring person. And handsome too." she admitted still blushing. Her parents were happy that Jessica was slowly getting relax and comfortable around them and now around Donghae. Jessica excused herself and went to take a quick shower before heading to bed. 
After she came to her bedroom, she saw her sister sitting on her bed with a smile on her face that reminded her of Krystal's meeting with Taemin. She quickly sat on the bed, instantly smiling as she waited for Krystal to tell her what happened.

"He likes me too unnie!" she said excited. "I confessed to him after an hour because I was so scared and I tried my best to talk about everything except that and then I decided to tell him and he told me he would love to spent more time with me and he walked me home and gosh he's so sweet." 

"I'm so happy for you!! I can't wait to meet him." 

"You're gonna love him, he's wonderful. Anyways, tell me how was at Donghae's." she gave her a curious look.

"I was really nice, I told you. We talked and it made me fell like I know him since forever. We joked and laughed and it made me feel really safe around him." she said bitting her lip.

"Jessica Jung, you're hiding something from me, I can feel it!" the younger shouted, getting puched by the older one with her pillow. 

"Shhh, silly. Okay, okay, we kissed." she admitted, covering her red face.

Krystal couldn't help not to squealling and hugging her sister like crazy. She felt like verything was now getting on it's own place and that everything will be better now after those difficult six months. She knew Donghae would make her happy again and help her return her memory. 

"Oh my God, I'm so happy for you! You can't even imagine how happy I am!" 

"I'm happy too. I know it's a bit too early but I feel like everything is normal, like nothing actually happened. It made me so sad after hearing that Aiden really did kill Jinae but you should hear what Donghae said about her. He was telling me about her with such happiness and he felt so proud for loving someone like her." Jessica said, remembering his words. 

"Not a day passes by that I don't think of her. I thank her everyday."

"For bringing you in my life."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hello guys! I'm back with another chapter~ So Jessica is slowly getting to know Donghae^^ I just wanted to say that your comment about the previous chapter made me so happy and I'm so glad you like the story and the chapter itself. Thank you so much and please continue to comment and subscribe too. See you soon~~