Truth

New chance to love
"Yeah Donghae, tell her." 

Donghae didn't dare to move a single inch in his body. He felt shivers down his spine and he could heart his heart beating a hundred times faster than usual. He was fighting for air and tried standing on his feet. Jessica was shocked by the image she was facing. Donghae's twin was smirking, waiting for his younger brother to turn around and face him. He glanced at Jessica and raised a brow. Jessica waited for her boyfriend to say something, anything but Donghae's voice betrayed him, just like the big part of his body. This wasn't suppose to happen now, at least not now when they were staring their life together. So many thoughts passed Donghae's mind and seconds seemed like hours. He wasn't prepared for this and he was afraid. Afraid of facing the person he hated the most, and afraid of telling Jessica everything. 

"Tell her why are you running away like this. Look at me." Aide broke the silence. Jessica was still waiting for Donghae to explain everything and he was stuggling with his tears who were coming to his eyes. He took the courage and turned around to face his worst enemy, his own brother.
"Hello Hae." the readhead smirked again. "Come on. Explain." 
Jessica started to be very impatient. She approached the two brothers and glanced at both of them. 
"I see youd found a good replacement for Jinae." Aiden said sarcastically. Donghae lost control and grad his collar, looking at him with the look full of hate. Jessica got scared and tried to seperated Donghae from his brother but he was ignoring her voice telling him to let Aiden go.
"Don't you dare say that ever again. Ever." Donghae mumbled to his face and let his collar, moving away from him. He focused on Jessica who was frightened and confused, still waiting for Donghae to answer her.
"Jessica, listen to me. I swear I wanted to tell you everything but no until we arrive here. I wanted to wait just a little bit more because I wanted to enjoy with you here, in our new home. I never wanted to lie to you and I promised myself to tell you everything. You have to believe me." Donghae said in one breath, on the edge to cry. 
"Donghae, what?" Jessica asked with no emotions in her voice. 
"As you can see, I have a twin brother and..." he couldn't continue, he couldn't tell her why he has so much hate towards him and that he's the reason why he was unhappy all this years. 
"Donghae..." Jessica whispered with a trembling voice.
"Well, if you won't tell her, I will. Jessica, right? I am his brother and I assume he told you that Jinae was alone in the car when she died. Well she wasn't. I was the one driving and according to him, I was the one who killed Jinae." Aiden confessed without any regret. Jessica who started to cry looked at Donghae who didn't dare to look into her eyes. 
"You lied." she whispered. "Why did you lie?!" 
"I never wanted you to find out like this Jessica, believe me!" Donghae said approaching her but she took a step back. 
"I was the reason why he moved to L.A., he couldn't look at me and be in the same city as me." Aiden said, making Jessica cry even harder. 
"Donghae, tell her how you were searching Jinae in every girl and as I can see, you found her in Jessica! Tell her how you-"
Donghae lost it again and started punching his brother on the face, ignoring Jessica's screams. The streets were empty again because people returned to work and no one could stop the fight. 
"I will kill you! I regret sharing the same blood as you. You won't ruin my life again!" Donghae yelled at his brother, still kicking him. 
Aiden managed to get Donghae off of him. Jessica stood between two brothers so they won't fight anymore, terrified.
Aiden washed the blood on his lower lip and looked at Donghae under the eye.
"You will regret this. I will destroy you and your replacement! I won't let the memory of Jinae die!" Aiden screamed at Donghae and walked away, leaving him, with cuts and blood on his lip and Jessica who was shaking and crying.

The boy faced his crying girlfriend and tried to hug her but she took a step back again, breaking is heart. 
"Don't come near me! How could you lie to me like that?! I left everything for you and I don't even deserve to know the reason of her death?!" the screams made Donghae's heart ache. He didn't want to lose the only person who stayed by his side, his Jessica. 
"Please listen to me, you have to believe me! I wanted to tell you everything! I'm sorry for not telling you earlier but I wanted to forget any kind of relation with him but I couldn't escape the past and I'm still fighting with it and I need you by my side. Jessica don't go." Donghae started to cry, feeling broken and sad. 
"Are you with me because I'm similar to Jinae?" Jessica asked, ignoring everything Donghae said.

Donghae stared at the crying face of his girfriend, speechless.