Love

New chance to love

It's been two days since Donghae last saw Jessica but to him, it seemed like it's been forever. He spent two days alone in their new apartment, always glancing at the door just in case Jessica will show up with her wonderful smile and just run to his arms. She didn't and it was killing Donghae. Jessica was at Hyoyeon and she would clean around just to keep her mind busy. She would cook for both of them. When Hyoyeon was at work, she would walk with her dog around the block because it was the only place she knew for the time. Of course, Donghae never left her mind and she would often wonder how is he and yes, she sure missed him, just as he missed her but she needed some time off and these two days were really helping her to deal with all the things. 
After Hyoyeon came back from work, and they ate together, the girls decided to relax by watching TV. The show wsa funny so they laughed at practically every scene and that made Hyoyeon happy because Jessica was smiling and she looked okay. They talked while watching the show and everything seemed fine. Hyoyeon was thinking about something and she was afraid to ask Jessica something she was curious about. 
"Jessica?" Hyoyeon broke the silence. She bit her lower lip waiting for Jessica to respond.
"Hm?" the girl said while eating her popcorns. 
"How did you and Donghae met?" she blured out the question. She carefully stared at her friend to see what kind of a reaction she will show and in a surprise, she was fine. She turned to face her friend, with a smile. By the stories Hyukjae told her, they met when Donghae moved to L.A. and that they were friends, nothing to detailed.
Jessica put the popcorns away and glared at the blonde girl who chewed her lower lip, thinking if asking her that question was a good idea since they were in a situation like this.
"Why are you looking at me like that? We didn't broke up and I'm fine. I will be happy to tell you how Donghae and I met." Jessica explained calming Hyoyeon.
"Oh good then." the blonde sighed in relief.

"I met him on a rainy day. That little detail will always be in my mind because I know he hates the rain. His curly brown hair was messy because of the rain but he still looked adorable. His eyes were sad. That was the first thing I noticed at him. Those dark eyes were showing so much pain and sadness that it scared me. I will never forget the way how he looked at me with those eyes. He asked me about the building were he lived and it showed up to be mine and our apartments were a floor apart. After we exchanged our names he flashed a smile to me. It was the most beautiful smile I've ever seen and I was shocked. Shocked by the fact that when he smiled, it's like all th epain his eyes were showing actually wasn't even there. It dissapeared whenever he smiled. I wondered how someone with such a warm and nice smile could have sad eyes like that? As time went by and I got to know him, I realised that there was a sad story behind it all and it was a story of a man who was in love and a man who lost the most precious feeling-love. We became really good friends and I fell in love with him. I didn't want to confess to him because I was scared to be rejected because he was hurt and I just though it wasn't the best time for telling my true feelings. After a while we just became more and more closer and then one night I confessed and he accepted my love. I promised him not to leave him and that I will give him that old feeling he lost when Jinae died, that feeling of being loved." 
Jessica's eyes were glowing and she was talking with proud in her voice. She loved him deeply and Hyoyeon could see that when she mentioned his name. The girl was smiling and listening to Jessica's story and she was touched. 
"You sure love him. Don't let that guy go. He might did a mistake by not telling you everything in the first place but your love is pure and true. You deserve him and he deserves you." Hyoyeon smile. Jessica pulled the blonde into a tight hug.
"Thank you. I don't know you for a long time but you've been treating me like a really close friend. Thank you for letting me stay here and thank you for these words." Jessica said.
"We're friends and that's what friends do." Hyoyeon responded. The girls continued to talk about the guys, Hyoyeon talked about Hyukjae and her career and they got to know each other.

It got late and Hyoyeon went to bed, leaving Jessica in the living room, still watching the TV. She wasn't too tired and ther ewas something bothering her. She was glancing to the phone which was on the coffee table. While talking about Donghae today, she missed him so much more and she couldn't be apart from him too long. It was enough and she wanted to let Donghae know she still loves him and that she won't leave, just like she promised.
She took the phone and dialed his number. She was nervous a bit and her heart was beating fast. She hoped he was awake because she really wanted to hear his voice.

"Hello?" the familiar voice was heard on the other line.
"Hi Donghae." Jessica tried to remain calm. She was smiling when she heard his soft voice.
"Jessica?" the boys asked, surprised to hear from her.
"Hi baby, how are you?" she asked. 
"Like I'm in heaven since I heard you. Jessica listen..."
"No, you listen. I'm sorry for doing this to you. I know I promised not to leave but I needed some time off. I miss you like crazy." she said in one breath. She heard him laugh lightly.
"I miss you too honey. I understand. I love you so much and I can't wait to hold you again. I'm sorry." he apologized, making her eyes teary. Her shaky voice, though betrayed her.
"I love you too. I'll come home tomorrow. Sweet dreams my prince." she said as a tear streamed down her cheek.
"Sweet dreams my angel." the boy responded. "And don't cry."

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hello my dear readers! I'm back after two weeks! I'm so sorry for not updating. School. I think I said enough ;_; Last week was horrible and I had school on Saturday and I had to study like crazy. Anyways, I'm back! I hope you like the new chapter. Yes, as you can see, they will be together again, I can't seperate them. <3 I'm really happy to see that you guys like the story and wow, 7 votes?! I love you!! Thank you and welcome my new subscribers. My Christmas holidays are staring so I'll update more often. 

Lots of love <3