Night to remember

New chance to love

The day was coming to his end. The sunset arrived and showed his beautiful colors in the sky. Orange, pink and blue mixed together forming a wonderful image.
After a nice walk, Donghae and Jessica stared searching for their new apartment through the newspapers. Jessica was sitting in Donghae's lap, scanning the page, trying to find the best one. After and hour and a half of searching, they found a nice condo for couples like themselves. Donghae called the lady who was sellinfg it and the arranged a meeting. In two days, they will take a look at the place. After they finished with that big step, they decided to get ready for tonight. Jessica was really excited to see where Donghae will take her. She went to the bathroom to get ready. Donghae was playing on phone a bit. Suddenly, he got a call from Hyukjae.
"Hello Hyukkie, how are you?" Donghae answered cheeful. 
"I'm great, and by the sound of your voice, you are too." Hyuk chuckled. 
"Yeah, Jessica and I found a great apartment for us and we will go see it in two days." Donghae said.
"Wow, that's great." his friend said surprised. "I'm glad everything started great for you." 
"I'm glad too. I'm taking her to the Banpo Bridge tonight. She needs to see all the beauties of Seoul." 
"Great, have fun you too." Hyuk said. "I just wanted you to know that I think she is a great person and I hope you guys will be happy." 
"I really care about her Hyuk and I don't want to lose her. I don't think I would take her leaving me. I'm scared how she will react when she hears everything about Aiden and the real reason why Jinae isn't alive anymore." Donghae sighed. 
"If she really loves you, she will understand why you kept that from her." Hyuk tried to calm his friend. "Don't think about that too much. Enjoy today." 
"I will try. Thank you, talk to you later." Donghae said.
"Bye~" Hyuk hung up. 

"You're turn." Jessica's voice came from the bathroom door. Donghae turned around and saw his girlfriend dressed in a black dress above the knees with laces stretching to the lower back. Her gold red hair was in a messy bun. Her dark eyes were highlighted with a smokey eye make up. She wore black heels. She looked stunning. Donghae was looking at her dumbfounded with a droped jaw. 
"Don't look at me like that." Jessica got shy and covered her face.
Donghae chuckled and walked towards her. "I can't help it. You're beautiful." he smiled and kissed her. He liked the taste of her lips who had cherry lip balm. 
"Come on, get ready." Jessica demanded when they broke their kiss. 
"Yes ma'am." Donghae smiled and went to the bathroom to get ready. After 20 minutes he was finished. He was wearing dark jeans, a white t-shirt and a black jacket. 
They went out. They decided to walk to the mysterious place. After 10 minutes, Donghae stopped.
"What's wrong?" Jessica asked worried.
"Close your eyes and let me lead you." he smirked. 
Jessica did what he said and took a deep breath.
"Ready?" Donghae asked smiling.
"Ready." Jessica said and nodded. She was holding his hand tight. Donghae carefully leaded her to the most beautiful brigde.
Jessica only heard the souns of water splashing, sound of music and people. When they arrived at the second floor of the Banpo Bridge, Donghae told her to open her eyes. 
Jessica opened her eyes and saw a beautiful view of the river Han. The bridge was showing all kinds of colors which made the view more gorgeous. Jessica admire the look. She had a huge smile on her face. Donghae wrapped his arms around her waist and rested his head on her shoulder. He felt the wonderful scent of her perfume. Jessica turned to front him. She wrapped her arms around his neck. 
"Donghae this is perfect. It's really the most beautiful thing I ever saw so far." she smiled and Donghae pulled her closer for their lips to meet. 
"Jessica Jung, I love you so much." Donghae said after breaking their long kiss.
"Lee Donghae, I love you too, with all my heart." she responded, still having a wide smile on her face. They enjoyed the view in each others arms, relaxed by the music and the sounds that he water was making.
"Donghae?" Jessica broke the comfortable silence between them.
"Hm?" Donghae mumbled.
"Thank you." she whispered.
"For what silly?" he chuckled. Jessica pulled his hands tighter to her waist.
"For excisting, for loving me, for being here." she said. Her eyes got teary a bit. She wasn't sad at all, actually, she couldn't be more happier. 
Donghae looked at her and noticed her eyes who got watery.
"Honey, don't cry." he smiled making her smile also. She felt a tear escaping her eyes. Donghae wiped her tears and kissed her cheek, the tip of her nose and finally her lips. 
"Thank you too for coming to my life. You are my light, remember that." he caressed her cheek. She leaned on his chest and they continued enjoying the night view.
Jessica looked at the wonderful night sky and noticed one start who was shining the brightest.
"I hope she is happy now." Jessica said not leaving the sight out of the star.
"She is the brightest star out there and she is happy." Donghae forced himself to smile but his jaw was shaky and he was on the edge to cry. Even now, 6 years after, it's hard for him to talk about Jinae. 
Jessica turned around to face her lover and kissed him without hesitation. 
"She is protecting you and look after you." she comforted him. Donghae pulled her closer and hugged her tightly. 

They had a wonderfull night together, enjoying each others company, talking. Donghae shwed her the rest of the town and told her about every place that was special to him. 
They sat on a bench and Donghae suddenly took a little black box which he was hiding in his jacket for days, he actually bought the present while they were still in America.
"Jessica, this will connect us forever, no matter where are you, when you look at this ring, remember my love to you." Donghae said and opened the box who had a wonderful silver ring and a little diamond in the middle. 
"Donghae... I..." Jessica could hardly speak because of the shock. No one ever made her happy like he did and no one made her feel this special like he did.
Donghae placed the ring on the finger and she put him the ringer that was made for him. 
"I love you!" she smiled, with watery eyes.
"I love you too." he said and gave her a gentle kiss on her light pink lips. 
______________________________________________________________________________________________
Hi guys, a new chapter! I hope you like it. I'm sorry if it's too short, the next one will be much longer because the next chapter will be very touchy and sad a bit. Thank you so much for subscribing and commenting. Continue commenting and tell me what you think about the story. Love you~