Confused

New chance to love

Jessica woke up still feeling dizzy and weak. Her eyes felt heavy and her vision was blury but frm what she could see, she was in a white room with a little window. She saw that she was connected with a tube which was in her vein on her left hand along with a needle. Beside her bed was a bottle with colorless liquid. Something was entering her body, making her sleepy again and after she observed the room with the little power she had, she fell asleep again.

Aiden entered the room a few minutes after, seeing her in the same position he put her after they arrived. He was staring at her weak and helpless body, getting filled with drugs. His lips formed a evil smirk as he was observing her. 
His plan was coming like he wanted. They were milles away from Seoul, in a little apartment he bought years ago to get away from everyone and it was perfect for her. He didn't want to put her in a dark and dirty room and let her die from hunger and cold because that wasn't what he wanted. He wanted her to completly forget about her old life, about Donghae, about moving to Seoul and the most importantly, to forget she was Jessica Jung. It was the best revenge Aiden could think of, to steal something his brother loved just like he did to him. He knew Donghae was now going crazy because of Jessica's missing and he enjoyed in that. He wanted him to suffer just like he did when Jinae loved Donghae. 
He paintently waited for Jessica to wake up, changing the bottles of drugs after they got empty. Finally, around 10 pm, Jessica woke up, still weak but slowly coming to consciousness. 

"Sleeping beauty finally decided to wake up." Aiden said with a soft voice, approaching her bed.
"W-where am I?" she mumbled, looking around with fear in her tired eyes.
"Safe Jessica, don't you remember anything?" he asked, taking her hand. 
"What are you talking about, where is Donghae?" she asked, moving her hand away, trying not to be too close to Aiden.
"Donghae hurt you and I found you on the street lying." Aiden said still with a gentle and soft voice.

Jessica couldn't remember anything what happened. She only remember that someone put her to sleep and that everything went dark, nothing else and she was sure that it was Aiden. She shook her head when she heard what Aiden told her.
"No, you're lying, Dongahe would never hurt me, Aiden please, I want to go home." she said on the edge to cry. 
She tried to get up from bed but her leg were too weak and she immediately collapsed but Aiden caught her. 
"Jessica, you're still too weak, please go to bed and listen to me." he said, still holding her tight. Jessica was still scared, no matter how sweet he sounded. She got out of his tight hug and returned to bed. 
"Listen, you had a fight with Donghae about his past again and he hit you and ran away when he saw you collapsed and I found you and took you away from Donghae. Jessica he's dangerous and it's the best for you to be here with me." he explained to her, covering her with blankets to keep her warm.
Jessica was confused and the drug she was on probably was confusing her even more. She tried to remember what happened but nothing came to her, everything was blank, she didn't even remember how she started her day. She was afraid and confused about everything and now what Aiden told her, made her even more confused, making her doubt in her boyfriend. 

"He loves me, he could never hurt me!" she said, defending her boyfriend even though she doesn't remember a thing. 
"He obviously doesn't since he hurt you." Aiden said. 
Jessica took a look at her arm again and saw a needle in her hand. She glanced at Aiden with red and teary eyes.
"It's a medecin that will help you recover." he lied. He was filling her body with a drug that will slowly make her forget about everything she had before. She will slowly forget that she ever loved Lee Donghae and Aiden will do anything to make her his.

"Are you tired?" he asked her after some while, breaking the silence. Jessica's cheek was now dry from tears but she felt tired from that crying and she was still exhausted and weak.
"A bit." she said without any emotions in her voice. She was staring at the white sheet like hypnotised.
"You're scared now and it's okay. You just take a good rest and later on, we will talk. Please trust me that I just want to protect you." Aiden said, leaving the room and turning the lights off. "Good night Jessica, and don't cry." 
Jessica didn't say anything, she just closed her eyes and soon fell asleep, alone in the dark, still scared.