Coming back home

New chance to love

Raindrops were touching the window glass of the plane. Everytime the raindrop touches the glass, it connects with another raindrop who was resting. The sound of the rain was calming and relaxing. Donghae was following the drops on the glass and watched them connect. He was in his own world, calmed by the rain sound. He was thinking about so many things. After so many years, we was finally coming back home. Seoul, the place he left everything was starting to be him old-new home. Place where all the painfull memories were resting, untouched. He had to come back. Two day from now will be six years that Jinae passed away. That number was very important to him. For six beautiful years, Jinae and Donghae were together, he wanted to propose to her but death ruined everything, including him. He couldn't be in the same city with the person which he blamed for everything-Aiden, his brother, his blood. After Jinae's death, Donghae erased his brother from his mind, memories and heart. He didn't exist anymore to him. And now, he will meet him again, he was sure. He was scared because he didn't knew how will his reactions be. Will he cry, will he be so angry he'll might hit him? He wasn't sure. During the period of these six years, a lot changed, for good. Donghae knew coming back will result telling his secrets about his past to a very important person to him. Jessica was Donghae new girlfriend. He wasn't expecting to fall in love again, but he did and Jessica changed him. She returned joy and happiness in him and woke is sleeping heart and healed all the wounds.


"Donghae?" a soft voice returned Donghae into the real world.
"Huh?" he asked confused.
"I asked, are you okay? You seem nervous a bit?" Jessica asked gently carressing his palm.
He quietly sighed. "I guess." he forced himself to smile to her. He didn't want to worry her too much. Jessica knew who Jinae was and how much she meant to him but she didn't know anything about Aiden, not even his existance.
"Everything will be okay, you know I'll be beside you." she layed her head on his shoulder and kissed it.
"I know." he smiled and kissed the top of her head. He held her hand and the rest of the flight they rested.

A sound of vibration woke Donghae up. He opened his eyes and reached to his pocket of his jeans. He got a message from Eunhyuk who was waiting for him on the airport.

From:Hyukjae
Hi Donghae, we're on the airport waiting for you guys! When will you arrive?

"We? Who is coming along?" Donghae thought to himself. He looked at the watch and it showed 2 pm, on that time they should be on the Korean ground again. Donghae quickly texted him back saying that they will arrive soon.
He locked his phone and looked at Jessica who was still sleeping on his shoulder. He was looking at her with a smile on his face. Who knew this special lady will change his world for the better? He kissed her forehead and continued looking through the window.

"In 20 minutes the plane will arrive to the airport."  the female voice was heard through the class. The voice woke Jessica up and she streched. 
"Look who's up!" Donghae said and kissed her cheek. Jessica smiled to him.
As minutes passed by, the nervous feeling in his stomach was getting bigger and bigger. It was time Donghae tells Jessica the whole story. He was scared how she'll react. Maybe she will be really angry at him and leave him. That was the thought that scared Donghae the most. Her leaving him will be the second most painful this that has ever happened to him and he thought he wouldn't take it. He wrapped his arms around Jessica's waist and pulled her closer to him. 
"I love you. So much." he whispered to her ear and she rested her head on his collarbone. 
"I love you too." she whispered back to him. 
After 20 minutes, the plain arrived and they got out of the plain. Donghae looked around and realised that nothing changed. After six years, he was back. They entered the airport, took their luggage and headed to meet Hyukjae. As they were getting closer to him, they realised he was with a girl. The blonde was standing next to him, and held his hand tightly. She seemed nervous and excited at the same time.
Hyukjae's face was showin that he was really happy to see his best friend again.

"Welcome back Hae!" Hyukjae said while hugging his friend tightly.
"Thank you Hyuk!" Donghae said and tapped his friend's shoulder. 
"Jessica, finally!" Hyuk said after breaking apart from Donghae's hug and gave her a hug.
"Hi Hyukjae, I'm really glad to meet you." she said shyly. 
"Me too. You don't even know how much Donghae talked about you when we were on the phone." Hyuk smiled and winked at Donghae who returned him his smiled and looked at Jessica. 
"Guys, this is Hyoyeon, girlfriend Hyoyeon, these are Donghae and Jessica." he gestured towards them and the blonde girl greeted them.
"Hello guys!" she smiled. 
"Woah, Hyoyeon, consider yourself lucky, Hyukjae is hard to get. You must be really special." Donghae said and shook her hand. Hyoyeon blushed a bit.
"Yah, Donghae!" Hyuk punched him in the arm making everyone laugh. 
"So guys, were to?" Hyuk asked and clapped his hands.
"First, I would like to put his luggage away and then we should show Jessica our favorite places, right?" Donghae suggested.
"Great, you can put your things at my place and I'm taking you to lunch at our favorite restaurant." Hyuk smiled and the others agreed.

When they left the airport, Donghae looked around and reminded himself how is good to be back home again, no matter how hard it seemed, he had to. 
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
My new fanfic! The story came to me two days ago and I just had to write it down. In this story, Donghae plays two roles-himself and his twin brother Aiden as you can read and see. I hope you like the beginning and that you will continue to read the story. Enjoy! <3