ツ Chapter 9

Revenge on Mr. Byun Baekhyun.
-Next morning- 
 
The three best friends reached school just before the disincline master could close the gate. For some reason , they all woke up late. ''I will forgive you all this time. Don't be late the next time!'' He said and the three bowed before spiriting to their homeroom. 
 
''Late again.'' Mr Kris frowned and the three bowed again. They quickly ran to their seats. Hanbyul slowed down a little when she saw Baekhyun. Once Hanbyul sat down , she glanced over to Baekhyun. He is blankly looking at the front. ''Baekhyun!'' Hanbyul whispered. Baekhyun frowned and forced himself to not look at her. 
 
*He is still ignoring me.* Hanbyul frowned. She place her chin on her palm and pouted. ''Hey babe. Why the pout ?'' Hanbyul turned and found Kai smirking at her. Hanbyul shook her head and stared at the front , looking at some girls flirting to Mr Kris when Kai appeared in front of her face. Their faces is so close that their nose are touching and their lips are just few inches away. Hanbyul widened her eyes as Kai smirked. 
 
On the other hand , Baekhyun was sulking. *Why did i even ignore her yesterday. Now i will have to ignore her forever unless i would want to break the ice which i don't plan to. * He sighed a nth time for the period. He couldn't resist to glance to Hanbyul and frowned. Kai was about to kiss her. 
 
*What am i suppose to do? Am i suppose to pull her away from Kai? No. Kai is her boyfriend. He can do anything to her. But he is seriously about to kiss her!* Baekhyun sighed again. *Why am i so worked up about her? I even worried that she would not come to school!* 
 
-Flashback- 
 
''Kim Hanbyul?'' Mr Kris called out. ''Kim Hanbyul?'' He called out again. ''Not here.'' He murmured. ''Song HyoRi?'' He then continue to call out the names. 
 
Baekhyun kept moving in his seat. He was worried about Hanbyul. He was afraid that Hanbyul had accident. *Why am i worried about her? Even Kai was not even worried about her.* Baekhyun glance over to Kai who was laughing with some group of girls. He kept staring at the door even when one of the EXO-K member called him , he just ignore them. 
 
Finally when Hanbyul came , Baekhyun then felt he can breathe again. *Lucky she came , if not i would be able to concentrate.* He sighed. 
 
-End of flashback- 
 
Baekhyun then glance at Hanbyul again. Kai was laughing while Hanbyul turned as red as tomato. 
 
''You actually believe i will kiss you?'' Kai laughed and laughed. *Stupidly yes.* Hanbyul thought as she pouted. ''Okay okay , Let me repay you.'' He lean in again but Hanbyul move away from him. ''No kiss?'' Kai said and Hanbyul shook her head. *Once bitten , twice shy. I will not fall for your tricks again.* He nodded and went back to his seat. 
 
Hanbyul then glance to Baekhyun and at the same time , Baekhyun still looking at Hanbyul. You guess it. Their eyes met. They stared into each other eyes like they are the only person in the room. The staring broke when the bell rang. Baekhyun blinked a couple of times before packing up his stuff and rushing out of the room. 
 
*Did we just like stared at each other for a long time..?* Hanbyul suddenly blushed. *Why am i blushing!? Oh my god.* Her hands flew up to her cheeks and it burn. ''Hanbyul!'' Jiho shook her and she stared at him. ''Time to go!'' Hanbyul nodded and blankly packed her things , following Jiho and Na yeon. 
 
''Yah! Hanbyul! Are you alright?'' Na yeon stop walking and held Hanbyul by the shoulder and shook her. ''N-nae...'' Hanbyul answered blankly. ''I don't think she is alright..'' Na yeon let go of Hanbyul and went to Jiho. He nodded and they decided to ask her later during lunch. 
 
-A moment before Lunch-
 
''Kim Hanbyul!'' Mr Chen yelled , ''Would you mind to stop day dreaming?'' Hanbyul then stood up , apologized and stood down. 
 
''Maybe she is day dreaming about boys!'' Girls giggled and Mr Chen yelled at them. 
 
-Lunch- 
 
Hanbyul packed her stuffs slowly and soon the class is only left with Mr Chen and Hanbyul. ''Kim Hanbyul.'' Mr Chen said and Hanbyul looked at him , ''Why are you day dreaming so much?'' 
 
''Some personal reasons..'' Hanbyul rubbed the back of her neck and Mr Chen chuckled. ''Ara. Wouldn't ask any further. But please don't day dream in my class or any classes.'' Hanbyul nodded and quickly get out of the class. 
 
''Hannie! Over here!'' Hanbyul flinched at the calling and saw Kai waving at her. ''Why did he even call me 'Hannie'? ''  Hanbyul murmured and walked to the stall to get her tray of food. ''Hanbyul! Over here!'' Na yeon waved. Hanbyul then brisked walk to Na yeon and Jiho's table. ''Why did you come so late?'' Jiho asked while chewing on his food. ''Got scolded because i day dreamed.'' Hanbyul simply answered. 
 
''Oh yeah , speaking of that , why did you day dream out of a sudden?'' Jiho asked and Na yeon nodded. Hanbyul bit her lower lip and blushed when her mind replay the staring scene. ''Ohhhhh. You are blushing~!'' Na yeon smiled , ''It must be something good.'' Hanbyul bit her lower lip once again. ''Come on~ Tell us.'' Na yeon used her puppy eyes. ''Okay okay!'' Hanbyul stared at Na yeon and Jiho. 
 
''Baekhyun was ignoring me yesterday and today during our homeroom period , I looked at Baekhyun and he looked at me also. We stared at each other for a long time.'' Hanbyul finish with a sigh and Na yeon blinked. ''That's all?'' Hanbyul then nodded. ''Because it is not normal for a person who is ignoring you to stare at you for a long time!'' 
 
Na yeon frowned. ''This is not worth to day dream for! If he kiss you , then day dream about it!'' Hanbyul playfully hit Na yeon's arm. ''Oh yeah , speaking of kiss , Kai almost kissed me.'' Hanbyul took a spoonful of rice and ate it. ''Bowh?! He kissed you?!'' Na yeon shouted causing some people to look at her. ''Shush! Do you want to let everyone in this cafe to know?! He almost kissed me!'' Hanbyul frowned. ''Oh. Almost. So closeee~.'' Na yeon teased and Hanbyul made a face. 
 
''Hannie~!'' Kai cooed beside Hanbyul's ear. ''Oh kamjaya!'' Hanbyul place her hand on her chest , ''Why did you call me 'Hannie' ? '' 
 
Kai made a face , ''You don't like it? Then i will call you Byul~.'' Hanbyul flinched at the 'nickname'. ''You serious? We didn't even call her those nickname and you want to call her that?'' Jiho spoke and Kai glared a 'Shut-your-mouth-dude' look to him. ''I am her boyfriend. What do you expect?'' Kai sat on the chair beside Hanbyul. '' Don't you mean , 'Boyfriend' ?'' Na yeon draw a air '' '' . ''Whatever. I am out of here.'' Kai swiftly kissed Hanbyul cheek and stop by her ear , whispering a 'This is a repay for just now.' and walk away. At that same time , Baekhyun enter the cafe and the first thing he saw was Kai kissing Hanbyul's cheeks. 
 
He turned around and walk out of the cafe immediately but Jiho saw him. ''Hanbyul! That's Baekhyun!'' Hanbyul immediately turn around but Baekhyun had already went out. 
 
*Ouch ouch ouch ouch. It hurts. Why does it hurt so much. Relax Baekhyun. It is just a kiss on the cheeks. But i should be the one who kiss her cheeks. Remember Baekhyun , Kai is her boyfriend , not you. But it still hurts a lot.* Baekhyun sighed. He then decided to find the love expert in EXO-K , D.O and he know exactly where to find him. 
 
''Hyung!'' Baekhyun called out and D.O smiled at the company. He is in the library and he is always there during lunch. ''Hyung~ You looked so handsome! What have you been eating?'' Once Baekhyun's touch the seat beside D.O's , the praises for D.O came out. ''Cut the crap , Baekhyun. What do you want?'' D.O chuckled. Every single time if the members need any help , praises would magically come out of their mouths. 
 
''H-how is it feel like if y-you f-fall in l-love with some-someone?'' Baekhyun rubbed the back of his neck and D.O raised his eyebrow in curiously. ''Oh~ Uri player Byun Baekhyun had fall in love with someone~?'' D.O teased and Baekhyun lightly punched his arm. ''Pali! Say it!'' ''Ara ara! You will feel happy or excited when you saw her , but you will feel anxious and nervous if you don't see her.'' D.O stopped and stared at Baekhyun who was in deep thoughts. *Happy or excited when i saw her.. I guess check? Anxious and nervous.. This is totally check.* Baekhyun then looked at D.O and D.O continued. 
 
''You will feel jealous when there is other male around her , talking to her , making her laugh and you will feel that ' I should be the one doing that! ' . You will care about your looks whenever you meet her. If you feel more than 2 of them , you are in love.'' D.O looked at Baekhyun. *Jealous , check. Care about looks .. Nah. I scored 3! Should i be happy or not..?* ''Sooooo~?'' D.O asked and Baekhyun sighed. ''That's a yes right. You fall in love with the girl~'' 
 
''Jinjia?! Aish!'' Baekhyun cursed. ''Who is it?'' D.O smiled and Baekhyun made a face. ''Not telling~!'' D.O frown at the answer. ''Wae?! I helped you! YAH!'' D.O shouted at Baekhyun who ran away. ''SHHHHHH!'' The students shushed D.O and he bowed. *Aish. This Baekhyun.* 
 
''Ettokaji? I fall in love with her..'' Baekhyun murmured. As he was distracted , he bumped into someone. 
 
The person fell on her and hissed in pain. ''I am sorry!'' Baekhyun apologized and let out a hand to her. She slipped her hand into his and he pulled her up. But he used too much strength to pull her and she bump right into his chest and they fell on the floor with a thud. 
 
She looked into Baekhyun's eyes and gasped. Baekhyun gasped as well. *OMO. Is Baekhyun! Why am i on top of him?!* *Aish! This school is so big and there is so many students. Why do i bump into Hanbyul?!* 
 
The two stayed in that position for ages. They stared into each other eyes. *I didn't know Hanbyul was so beautiful this close up? She is perfect.* Baekhyun hoped that they will stay in that position forever. 
 
Baekhyun's eyes then landed on Hanbyul's lips. He then started to lean in , inches by inches. *Oh no. Is he going to kiss me?! Oh my god! Anyone help me! Where is Jiho and Na yeon when i need them?!* Hanbyul tried to move away from him but Baekhyun held her tightly and she can't move her head for some reason. 
 
Soon , Baekhyun and Hanbyul's lips are a couple of inches apart. While their nose already touched. *Oh my god! We are going kiss in a few seconds! Why am i feeling happy and upset..?* 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hi there~ Finally updated~ I love the comments xD Actually i got super mental block for this and thanks to the comment , it kinda boost me up. xD Thank you for the comment and subscriptions~ By the way , does the last part looks suitable for a cliff hanger ? I felt so evil for making it to stop right there. Sorry xD Now , good bye~! Good morning/afternoon/evening ~ <3 :) By the way , i think i am going to finish this story soon. Maybe~ :)