ツ Chapter 4

Revenge on Mr. Byun Baekhyun.
''Finally you came! We shouldn't have agree to wait for you to go to school together.'' Hanbyul and Jiho said at the same time as Na Yeon quickly walked to them. '' Mianhae! I can't decide which hairstyle that is suitable for me. So i just leave it like that.'' Na yeon said , pointing to her long brown hair. ''Anyways , Hanbyul could you help me to decide which hair style should i chose? I have different choices like loose pony tail , bun , loose bun , pony tail- YAH! WHY ARE YOU WALKING AWAY WHILE I AM TALKING?'' Na yeon shouted to the two walking figures. ''Because we are late!'' Jiho said and continued to walk , despite Na yeon's yelling. 
 
''I can't believe what i am going to say but , i gonna love this school.'' Na yeon said when they reached the school's gate. ''It is simply because there is many many many many handsome boys.'' Hanbyul empathize the 'many' by repeating it. ''That's true.'' Jiho said and high-fived Hanbyul. Na yeon then dragged the two to the office to take their schedule.
 
Name: Kim Hanbyul
Homeroom: 3N1 
Teacher-in-charge of the Homeroom: Mr. Kris
Schedule:           Teacher-in-charge          Subject       Class room
                            Mrs. Amber Liu               English        3N6
                                 Mr. Lay                        Dancing       Music Room
                            Mr. Park Chanyeol         Rapping       Music Room  
                            Mr. Chen                        Singing         Audio Room
                                                       LUNCH. 
 
''My homeroom is 3N1. Anyone same with me?'' Hanbyuk said and Jiho, together with Na yeon grinned which Hanbyul assume that they are in the same homeroom. They then exchanged their sheets. ''Even though we are in the same homeroom , we are having different subject in different class room.'' Jiho said , pointing the sheets. ''I thought we are together for the whole day!'' Na yeon pouted but expression changed when she saw the same subject and class room. 
''Hey! We are in the same class for singing!'' Na yeon grinned.
 
''I am in the same class for Dancing with Hanbyul too.'' Jiho said. 
 
''Well , at least we are in same class with each other!'' Hanbyul hugged them and went to their homeroom , giggling. 
 
''Oh hey pretty! We meet again!'' Hanbyul was walking with her best friends when some one suddenly pop out from no where. ''Oh kamjaya!'' Na yeon yelled , putting a hand on her chest. ''Mianhaeyo. What's your name?'' Baekhyun grinned at Hanbyul. Hanbyul stared at him with open wide. Na yeon nudged Hanbyul lightly but Hanbyul is still in the state of shock. 
 
As if right on cue, the bell rang. ''We are late for class , so bye.'' Jiho said , pulling Hanbyul from her spot. ''Another fail , Byun Baekhyun.'' He whispered to himself , looking at the fading figures. ''The Kingka Baekhyun , fail to know a girl's name!'' Kim Jongin a.k.a Kai teased Baekhyun , earning himself a hit from Baekhyun. 
 
''Late. Late. Late.'' The teacher said while pointing to the three best friends. ''Go to your seats now.'' The three best friends no choice but to seat separately as the tables were separated. ''Late too.'' The teacher said to the gang which caused screams from the girls. Hanbyul stared at them in disbelief. The gang then walked to the back of the homeroom and girls took the chance to show off their ''beauty'' while they walked pass. All girls but Hanbyul and Na yeon. 
 
Hanbyul then cursed her choice of choosing the back seats because the gang is sitting at there. ''Hey. You are sitting on my place.'' Sehun said and girls started to hiss at Hanbyul. 
 
''How dare she sit on Sehun oppa's seat!'' ''She should burn in hell.'' ''Kick her out of this class.'' 
 
''M-mian.'' She got up and some one pulled her. ''You can sit with me!'' Baekhyun chirped and Hanbyul immediately feel the glares from the girls. She then looked at her two best friends , sending them a 'help me' look. ''She is sitting with me!'' Jiho pulled her to a empty seat beside his and Baekhyun frowned. ''You are not her boyfriend!'' Jiho raised his eyebrow and stared at him , ''The last time i checked , you just knew her yesterday.'' 
 
''Stop this pathetic argument just for a girl.'' The teacher slammed his book on the table. ''You , sit with him.'' He pointed at Baekhyun and Hanbyul sighed. ''Can i sit with him?'' She pointed at Jiho and the teacher shook his head. Hanbyul cursed him softly and went to the empty seat beside Baekhyun. ''My name is Mr. Kris. I am your teacher of the homeroom. You are to stay here till the next bell rings.'' Hanbyul stared at the teacher , surprised at his young looks. 
 
''Surprised at his young looks right?'' Someone spoke her mind and she turned to see Do Kyungsoo a.k.a D.O. Hanbyul nodded and D.O chuckled. Hanbyul had to admit that D.O is quite cute. ''There is more young teachers in this school. So be prepare to be shock?'' He said but his tone is rather like a question. Hanbyul and D.O then started to chat , totally ignoring about Baekhyun who is staring at Hanbyul for ages. 
 
''RINGGGG.'' The bell finally rang and Hanbyul did her farewell to D.O as their next class is different. ''Nice meeting you. My name Do Kyungsoo. You can call me D.O.'' He said and Hanbyul nodded , wanted to introduce herself when she got pulled away. *Why is there so many people pulling me today?* ''Kaja!'' Jiho said and Hanbyul blinked at him. ''3N6 is near to my class.'' Hanbyul then nodded and they walked together to their classes. 
 
Hanbyul waved to Jiho one for last time before walking into the class and went to the seat near to the window. Everyone in the class is noisy but Hanbyul can't hear a thing as her mind was oppiuped by the revenge on Baekhyun. ''Settle down people.'' The female teacher walked into the class and introduced herself in English. ''Hello , my name is Amber Liu. Please call me Amber because i am not use to people calling me Mrs. Liu. I am your teacher for English.'' It is perfect English and no one in the class get it except for the one and only one. 
 
''Morning teacher Amber.'' Suho said in English and everyone stared at him with their mouths open wide. ''No no , I told you don't call me teacher Amber. Just Amber will do.'' She said and laughed when she saw the class reactions. She repeat the sentence in Korean and everyone started to call her Teacher Amber. Despite Amber's saying, everyone is still calling her Teacher Amber so she just let that pass. ''Hey you kid. What is your name?'' Amber pointed at Suho and he introduce himself. ''I am Suho. Kim Suho.''  
 
''Nice English.'' Amber said in English again and Suho thanked her. ''So today , you guys will be learning Nouns. Nouns is used to identify any of a class of people, places, or things common noun, or to name a particular one of these proper noun...........'' Amber continue the lesson.
 
-------------------------- LUNCH. ----------------------
 
''Hanbyul!'' Hanbyul heard her name once she entered the cafe. She turned to saw Na yeon and Jiho waving at her. She smiled at them and she was pulled. ''Annyeong pretty! Mind eating with us?'' Baekhyun said , pointing the EXO-K. ''E-erm , i have to go to take some food first.'' She said and Baekhyun nodded. She then started to walk away. 
 
*Who should i go to? Baekhyun , for my revenge or my best friends.* ''Do you mind walking?'' A girl hissed at Hanbyul and she realise that she had walked to the stall. She quickly got her food and wanted to walk to EXO-K's table when she saw Na yeon waving to her. Hanbyul bit her lips and Baekhyun pull her to EXO-K's table. She saw Jiho stood up , walking towards them. 
 
''Hanbyul , why are you going with them?'' Jiho held on to Hanbyul's right arm while Baekhyun held on to her left. ''I-'' ''Because she want to.'' Hanbyul got cut off by Baekhyun and gasped at him. ''Hanbyul , did you really want to go with them?'' Jiho asked , ''N-'' ''Yes.'' Baekhyun cut off Hanbyul again. Jiho looked at Hanbyul and Hanbyul could see sadness in his eyes. Before Hanbyul could speak , Baekhyun pulled her away. Hanbyul have no choice but to mouth 'mianhae' to Jiho.
 
After Hanbyul got pulled to EXO-K's table , each of them started to introduce themselves. After the introducing, they then started to eat. But Hanbyul have no mood to eat because she can't believe Baekhyun pulled her away from her best friend. She kept looking at her best friends' table but whenever she looked at them , they will look away or pretend to eat. But they have no mood to eat too. ''Are you okay? Why aren't you eating?'' Baekhyun asked , looking worried. Suddenly Hanbyul felt hurt. 
 
*Why didn't he ask me this question when we were dating? Why is he acting so kind to me now? Why didn't he ask me when we were dating? Why did he call me pretty? He did not call me pretty when we were dating.* Many questions is currently running in Hanbyul's mind. ''Pretty? Are you alright?'' Baekhyun ask again and Hanbyul wanted to tell him that she is alright when a string of ''Why didn't you care about me when we were dating?'' came out of . When Hanbyul realise what she just said , she clasp with her both hands. ''Nae?'' Baekhyun asked and Hanbyul shook her head. ''I am alright.'' 
 
---------------- AFTER SCHOOL -------------
 
''Jiho! Na yeon!'' Hanbyul shouted for them but they ignore her. Hanbyul had no choice but to run towards them. ''Why are you ignoring me?'' Hanbyul asked and Na yeon gave her a cold stare. ''Go to your new best friends.'' ''Bowh? Aniya! My best friends will always be you guys!'' Hanbyul said , ''Baekhyun is helping me to answer all the question Jiho oppa gave me but don't you know my answer? I never want to go to their table , i want to go to you table but he pulled me to their table!'' 
 
Na yeon looked at Jiho and Jiho looked at her. ''Annyeong best friend.'' Na yeon grinned , ''Sorry for not trusting you.'' Hanbyul grinned too. ''But i think i have to spend time with Baekhyun because of my plan.'' Na yeon then pouted. ''Mian! I will spend more time with you , nae?'' Hanbyul asked and Na yeon sadly nodded. ''I will company you.'' Jiho said manly but then grin when Na yeon smile at him.  
 
''Pretty! Wait for me!'' Hanbyul heard a voice and immediately pulled the two best friend out of the school. 

Hi! Sorry for not updating! Was so busy this week >.> Will update the other story soon! Enjoy~ Oh yeah , please forgive me but i don't really know what is a high school schedule like. I just randomly typed.