ツ Chapter 8

Revenge on Mr. Byun Baekhyun.
''Bowh? Wae?'' Baekhyun complained. 
 
''It is so obvious. She still loves me.'' Kai smirked. 
 
''Really?'' Baekhyun eyed at Hanbyul who bit her lip. 
 
''Y-yes.'' Hanbyul lied. 
 
''Gomawo , Hanbyul.'' Kai hugged her in which Baekhyun broke them apart. 
 
''Boya?'' Kai frowned. 
 
Baekhyun ignored him and pulled Hanbyul to a corner. ''You really don't want to break up with him?'' Baekhyun stared into Hanbyul's eyes. His eyes made Hanbyul feel gulity.
 
''I don't want to..'' Hanbyul lied. For some reason , she don't feel good lieing to Baekhyun. ''You are lieing. Hanbyul , please don't lie to me.'' Baekhyun said. Hanbyul feel like escaping. She does not like to be questioned when she is lieing , it makes her feel like telling the truth.
 
''P-please don't force me to tell the truth.'' Hanbyul tried to walk away from him but Baekhyun pulled her back and held her tightly but not so tight until she could feel the pain. ''Jebal?'' Baekhyun give some kind of puppy eye which made Hanbyul soften. *Have.to.resist.his.cuteness.* Hanbyul close her eyes but Baekhyun is still talking. ''Stop it!'' Hanbyul yelled but Baekhyun is still talking. Hanbyul soon got annoyed and shouted at him. 
 
''Stop it!'' Baekhyun flinched at her loudness. ''Fine. Had it your way. If you caught him with another girl , don't come crying to me like how you did.'' Baekhyun warned. ''B-bowh? I did not came to you. You found me.'' Hanbyul reminded him. Baekhyun ignored her and walk away. 
 
''Aish.'' Hanbyul softly cursed while looking at Baekhyun's fading figure. The next bell rang and students came out of their classes. The empty walkway then suddenly filled with students. 
 
''Hanbyul! We finally found you!'' Hanbyul managed to hear someone calling for her despite the chattings among the students. She saw Jiho and started to make her way to him. 
 
''Annyeong.'' She half-heart greeted. ''Where did you go? We were so worried about you and teacher gave you a detention for tomorrow because you skipped class.'' Na yeon pulled Hanbyul to a isolation corner. ''I wanted to break up with Kai..'' Hanbyul started but got cut off by Na yeon's gasp. ''Why?'' ''I was about to say that. I caught him making out with a girl. But i did not break up with him.'' Hanbyul started but got cut off by Na yeon. Again. ''Why?'' 
 
''Stop asking and let Hanbyul finish.'' Jiho got annoyed and Hanbyul sent a 'Thank-you' look to him and he smiled. ''I suddenly remember about my revenge on Baekhyun.'' Na yeon waited for Hanbyul to finish before holding her tightly. ''Why did you do that? Just because of your revenge , you gave up your happiness?'' 
 
''I d-don't know...'' Hanbyul bit her lip and Jiho sighed. ''Let just hope this revenge will end as fast as possible.'' Jiho said , hugging the two ladies and they had a group hug. ''Gomawo.'' Hanbyul pulled away and smiled. They then started to chat and walk towards the gate.
 
At the corner of Hanbyul's eyes , she saw Baekhyun. She looked at him. She expected a greeting or at least a look from Baekhyun but Baekhyun just look and walk straight. Without even glancing at Hanbyul. 
 
*Remember Baekhyun , just look and walk straight. No glancing or looking at Hanbyul. Just control yourself and everything is over.* 
 
*He did not even glance at me.. He is seriously going to ignore me.. Fine. Two can play at that game. I shall ignore him too. Let's make him feel the feeling of getting ignored.* Hanbyul thought as she stare at Baekhyun's fading figue. ''Girls, I need leave now for work.'' Jiho said , checking his watch. 
 
''Work? Where do you work?'' Na yeon asked as Hanbyul blinked at him. ''I work as a waiter at a cafe.'' Jiho said. ''Can i work there too?'' Hanbyul blurted and Jiho blinked a couple time at her. He then slowly nodded. ''Me too!'' Na yeon raised her hands and wave it frantically , like a student wanting to get chosen by the teacher very desperately. ''Nae. You two can work with me.'' Jiho then lead them to the cafe he is working. 
 
''I did not know that there is a cafe near our school!'' Na yeon pointed out and Hanbyul nodded. ''I did not know it too. I found it when I was cycling around this area.'' Jiho explained and they entered the cafe. There are many students which Hanbyul assume that they are all in the same school as her as the uniform looks the same. 
 
 
''Jiho! You are late!'' A lady , who sound like the lady boss exclaimed , ''We are so busy over here!'' Jiho apologized and introduce Hanbyul and Na yeon to the lady whose name is Yejin. *She is young to be a boss.* Hanbyul blinked at Yejin. ''Hanbyul right? I know what you are thinking. I am not the boss of this cafe. I am the daughter of the boss. I am just helping my father to manage this cafe.'' Yejin smiled and Hanbyul nodded. 
 
''Yejin , can my friends work at here?'' Jiho asked and Yejin nodded almost immediately. ''Of course! We need more people to help out!'' She grinned , ''Can you two start working now?'' Hanbyul and Na yeon nodded and Yejin lead them into some kind of locker to let them put their stuffs. Yejin then gave the two ladies time to change out their school uniform into the work uniform.
 
''Okay , so your job is to serve the customers.'' Yejin pointed at Jiho who had already started to serve the customers. ''Oh yeah , there is another staff you yet met. He is kinda cold , so let's hope you could get along with him.'' *Him? Let's hope he is kind even though he is cold..* Hanbyul thought as Yejin led them to the male staff. 
 
 
''Dae Hwan , meet your new staffs.'' Yejin introduced and Na yeon gasped. He look so handsome with the blonde hair. He blinked a couple times before nodding at them. He then went back to do his job. ''Told you he is cold. He is working as the cooker or rather he prepare everything.'' Yejin spoke and the two ladies nodded. Yejin then told them to go and do their jobs. 
 
''Hanbyul! Did you see his face?! He is sooooooo handsome!'' Na yeon fangirled in front of Hanbyul and she just nod and smile at Na yeon's fangirling. ''I think i am falling in love with him~!'' She grinned from ear to ear. ''Let's go back to work!'' Hanbyul smiled together with her while pushing her to do her job. 
 
--------------------
 
Hours pass and the customers got lesser and lesser. ''So , hows your first day on job?'' Yejin said when the three best friend gather together at the counter with Dae Hwan. ''Tiring!'' Na yeon said first and they (execpt Dae Hwan) chuckled. ''How about you?'' Yejin nodded at Hanbyul. ''Not that tiring.'' Hanbyul started but stopped when everyone, surprising including Dae Hwan , stared at her like she have five heads. ''But i admit during rush hour , it gets really tiring.'' Hanbyul end the sentence and they chuckled. 
 
''I thought you were a super woman when you say it is not that tiring.'' Na yeon stared at Hanbyul who playfully hit her arm. ''Now it is time to close!'' Yejin announced and Dae Hwan went to turn the plate from 'Open' to 'Close' then head for the locker. The three best friend then went to the locker as well. They changed , took their things and bid their farewell to everyone expect Dae Hwan who just walk off. 
 
''I wish i had a chance to talk to him..'' Na yeon pouted and everyone chuckled. ''One day , maybe one day.'' Yejin smiled and they headed home. ''Hanbyul , mind if i send you home? It is not good for a girl to go home alone , you know?'' Jiho spoke before Hanbyul could walk away.
 
''Nae. Thank you , Jiho oppa.'' Hanbyul grinned and started to walk with Jiho. On the way home with Jiho , Hanbyul felt very awkward because no one is speaking. ''Here we are.'' Jiho finally spoke and Hanbyul thanked him once more. ''See you tomorrow.'' Hanbyul grinned before skipping to her door. Before Hanbyul close the door , she waved the Jiho once more. After seeing Hanbyul closed the door , Jiho headed home. 

Sorry for the long update :) I am sorry if it is annoying because i kept adding characters , i can't stop ;-; Sorry ;-; Maybe i will make Hanbyul date with Dae Hwan because they look so cute together. Maybe i will re do the poster and add Dae Hwan in, so there will be 2 or 3 boys fighting over Hanbyul.