ツ Chapter 34

Revenge on Mr. Byun Baekhyun.

They are now lining up for the so called exciting ride. Hanbyul waited in line in anticipation , she is finally going to ride an exciting ride while Baekhyun , on the other hand , is dying. He never felt so nervous in his life. Negative thoughts soon flooded his mind. 

*What if the 'car' broke down in the middle of the ride? What if it flew out of the tracks?* 

Many many 'what if' questions appeared in his mind. 

*Relax Baekhyun , it is just a ride. It would not take away your life.* Baekhyun gulped , watching a group of people screaming at the top of their voices when the coaster suddenly dropped at a high point. 

''Baekhyun , i am so excited and nervous!'' Hanbyul couldn't stop jumping around. But she didn't realize Baekhyun's pale face , he is going to faint any moment now. 

Finally looking at Baekhyun , Hanbyul noticed his face is whiter then her clothes. Smiling, she grabbed his arms and pulled him out of the line. Baekhyun looked from Hanbyul to the queue of people then back to her. 

Confused , he asked. ''W-where are we going? We are next in the queue!'' 

Not replying , Hanbyul continue to pull him. Baekhyun gave up and walked wherever she pulled him to. She stopped in front of a bench and plop down on it , putting her teddy on her lap. Baekhyun looked at her in which the latter patted the space beside her. Taking the hint he got , he sat down beside her. 

Awkwardness starts to fill the air between them. Clearing his throat , Baekhyun broke the silence. 

''So why are we over here when we can be on the ride..?'' 

''You were so afraid.'' Hanbyul paused with a smile , looking at Baekhyun. ''You will most likey have a heart attack if you are on that ride.'' 

Flustered, Baekhyun immediately clear his throat. ''I was not afraid at all! Who says i am afraid!'' 

Hanbyul laughed at the obvious fact that Baekhyun is trying to cover up. 

Baekhyun stood up , ''Let's go to the ride right now!'' 

Shaking her head , Hanbyul pulled Baekhyun back down on the bench. ''I don't want to go on that ride anymore.''

Baekhyun slowly nodded and looked at Hanbyul. She played with the teddy like it is a real person. *She really look like she do not want to go on that ride anymore...*  

Hanbyul stopped playing with the teddy and glance around the park. Her eyes landed on a sweet couple sitting on a bench. They are cuddling. The male said something funny while nuzzling his girlfriend's neck , making the latter giggle. That scene is sweeter then sugar , it cause Hanbyul to smile. She continued to look at them as they held each other tightly as if their dear life depends on each other. 

Baekhyun looked over to Hanbyul and titled his head when he sees her smiling. Looking from where she faced, he saw the couple. They stopped hugging and stood up. The male was slightly taller then the female who casually hang his arm around her neck , the female also hugged his arm. They walked to a accessory stall and the boyfriend is putting anything cute he saw on his girlfriend. The female laughed as she hit her boyfriend on his arm , removing everything that was put on her. 

How Baekhyun wish he can do those with her. 

They stopped envying the sweet couple when someone appear in front of them. It's Minhyuk. 

''Finally i found you two! Oh! How did you get that teddy?'' Minhyuk literally squeeze into the space between Baekhyun and Hanbyul even though it was so small. 

''Baekhyun won this for me.'' Hanbyul beamed while hugging it.  


Hey , sorry for the delay. I am going on hiatus , its confirmed. I have not got over my depression and the fact that it is getting worse kills me. I will most probably go on a month hiatus or a year.Depends on my mental state. I am leaving this story here and feel free to unsubscribe as well. I don't mind. I think i will try to continue but it will take longer.