ツ Chapter 30

Revenge on Mr. Byun Baekhyun.

Hanbyul could feel Baekhyun's hot breathe on her lips. He moved in and their lips barely touched. 

Hanbyul somehow panicked. Is she going to give her first kiss to him? The whole plan was to make him fall in love with her so as to dump him badly but now , she is falling in love with him instead. 

Remembering Luhan , she felt so guilty. It is wrong to cheat on her boyfriend.

Baekhyun , being the person who moves in, moved in by a inch, their lips touched. He finally felt her lips. So soft that he would not mind to kiss it every single day without miss. 
 
Being impatient , he wanted to move in to crash his lips on hers when the door suddenly flew open. 

''Do you two want some snacks-'' Baekhyun's mum gasped , ''Oh my!'' 

Hanbyul's eyes flutter open immediately after hearing voices. Her eyes widened when she could finally register what is happening. Pushing Baekhyun away , she kicked him in his stomach causing him to fall off the bed. 

Baekhyun's mum then rushed to her son to check if he is alright and at the same time , Hanbyul's parents came in together with Baekhyun's father. They quickly rush to their children to check if they are alright. 

''Ah..'' Baekhyun winced as he held his stomach. Baekhyun's father asked what happened and his wife explain what she saw just a moment before. 

The males went speechless while the female's jaw open wide. They stared at their children who's cheeks are bright pink. 

There the children stood while the parents sat with the silence surrounding them. ''Explanations?'' Baekhyun's father broke the ice. 

No respond. How are they going to reply? 

''We were just playing a game when I lost and Baekhyun just kisses me for the punishment?'' Hell no

''W-we were just playing some games.'' Baekhyun started. 

''And from playing games to kissing?!'' Hanbyul's father exclaimed, glaring at Baekhyun. Her mum at the side his arm , trying to calm him down. 

No respond again. 

''Not going to answer again?'' Hanbyul's father roared , glaring at Hanbyul. ''Since when did you learn to do bad things? Staying overnight at boy's house without informing parents, now kissing when you are so young!'' 

Hanbyul hung her head low so that she can't see her parents angry faces. She bit down her bottom lip hardly that she can taste her own blood, trying to hold back her tear that threatens to fall. 

Baekhyun glance over Hanbyul , that sight made his heart break into pieces. Afterall , he is the one who starts the kiss. 

''I was the one who let her in the club and i was the one who started the kiss.'' He said bravely , not caring if he is going to die. He can't bare to see Hanbyul get accuse for things she didn't do. 

''Why? Why did you do those stuffs?'' 

''Because i love her.'' He confessed. Both parents' eyes widened , including Hanbyul who looked up to Baekhyun. He looked over to Hanbyul who gave her a 'Don't-worry-I-got-this' look with a small smile.

Hanbyul's heart did the flip-flop thing. She feel so touched. 

''Are you sure?'' His father eyed him. Without any hesitation , he nodded. ''Start dating then.'' His father looked over to his wife and Hanbyul's parents. They all nodded.

''E-eh? W-why?'' Baekhyun spoke with wide eyes. 
''You love her don't you?'' 
''Yes.'' He looked over to Hanbyul , who stared blankly at him.
''Then we allow you two to date. Don't you feel happy?'' 

Baekhyun broke into smiles and took Hanbyul's hands. He nodded while Hanbyul is still trying to process what is happening in her mind. She is rather shock at the sudden contact and pulled away. 

''But can we not date?'' Hanbyul blurted out her thoughts. She needs to mentally slapped herself for saying that. 

''Why is that so? He loves you and i pretty sure you love him too.'' Her mum spoke and Hanbyul shrugged. She is in a state of confusion and she is having a blank mind. 

Baekhyun re-connect their hands and murmured something like 'Just agree and they will let us go.' before smiling so sweetly at them. 

Hanbyul followed his instruction and nodded. ''I will date him.. I guess..'' She whispered that last part. 

Hanbyul's mum clasp her hands together , ''Such a cute couple , like us.'' She giggled at her own joke while his husband just smiled. 

The 'couple' smiled awkwardly.

''So do you want some snacks? I am going to whip up some nice dishes for the dinner!'' Hanbyul's mum said and the two nodded. 

They held hands and grinned so widely that anyone who is not blind will know it is fake. They were then left alone in the room.

Once the door is closed, Hanbyul let go of his hands and got away as far as possible from Baekhyun as if he got some disease. 

''Ah yes children ,'' Hanbyul's father reappear again.

Baekhyun immediately wrap her arms around her waist , pulling her close to him grinning. 

''the Byuns are sleeping overnight till Sunday night. So get ready to share your bed Byul.'' He inform them and Hanbyul immediately groaned. 

''Why must i share?'' 
''You have to be kind to our guests , Byul.'' He ordered and she puffed her cheeks. Baekhyun smiled at that action , she looks so cute.
''You will be sharing your bed with, your boyfriend, Baekhyun'' He smiled and closed the door. 

''Appa!'' She screamed , she is pretty sure he can hear it at the other side of the door.

''So do you like how i hold you , girlfriend?'' Baekhyun smirked , tighting his hold around Hanbyul's thin waist. ''Or you like this?'' He back-hugged her. 

She in a deep breathe before murmuring ''I like none.'' 

''I like this better.'' He turn her over , connecting their forehead. They got into an intense staring contest. ''Let go off me!'' Hanbyul struggled to get out of his grip. 

Baekhyun broke the connection of their foreheads and held the side of her arms , staring into her eyes again. ''My stomach hurts.'' He pouted and point to his stomach.

Hanbyul felt guilt wash over her body , ''I'm sorry..'' She bit her bottom lip and wince at the pain. She forgotten that she got an injury on her lip a moment ago. 

Baekhyun held her chin on one hand and the other on her bottom lip. He checked her lip injury , ''It looks okay , stay here.'' He bought her to the bed and asked her to sit there while he went to take the first aid box. 

While he is gone, Hanbyul did lots of thinking. She is dating Luhan but she is 'dating' Baekhyun in front of their parents. She sighed , what is she going to do? 

Baekhyun returned, breaking her chains of thoughts. He place the box on the bed and took out some kind of disinfection. ''It might sting a little.'' He warned and place the medicine on his pinky before spreading them on Hanbyul's injury. 

She hissed in pain. Baekhyun paused and stared at her with worrying eyes. 

''Hold my arm as tight as possible if you felt the pain , okay?'' Baekhyun gave his arm to her and she nodded , grabbing his arm. 

Baekhyun continued , causing her to grab his arm painfully. ''Just a little more..'' He cooed , putting more medicine on her injury. 

Baekhyun capped the medicine and told Hanbyul that he had finished. She let go of his arm , showing very deep finger nails marks. 

''Sorry..'' She bit down her bottom lip again. ''Aish , you pabo! Stop bitting your lip!'' He said and add some more to her lip. 

He used his thumb and wiped off the escaped tear, smiling.