ツ Chapter 21

Revenge on Mr. Byun Baekhyun.

-Next morning-

Hanbyul woke up early and went prepare her stuffs for school. 'Ding dong!' Hanbyul was preparing her lunchbox when the bell rang. She hummed while making her way to open the door. She opened the door and saw Luhan grin at her widely. ''What are you doing here?'' Hanbyul smiled at him. ''I am here to take my princess to school.'' Luhan bowed in a prince way , making Hanbyul chuckle. She playfully hit Luhan in his arm and invite him in. 

''Wait for me , would you?'' Hanbyul went back to prepare her lunchbox while Luhan sat on the chair. ''Nope.'' Luhan joked. He laughed loudly once he saw Hanbyul's pout. He then sat at the counter disturbing Hanbyul once a while. ''Stop it.'' Hanbyul whined. Luhan nodded but still continue to disturb her after a while. 

Hanbyul finally finished preparing her lunchbox after much disturbing from Luhan. ''Done!'' Hanbyul clasp her hand together and smiled at her end product. Luhan jumped off the counter and took the lunchbox from her. ''Yah!'' Hanbyul whined when Luhan rised his hand high , not allowing the short girl to take her lunch box. Hanbyul stormed her feet and went to take her school bag. She then open the door and slammed the door , making Luhan shock. 

Hanbyul walked on the pavement slowly , enjoying the morning breeze. She don't really know why she leave Luhan alone in her house. Of course she is not mad at him for playing with her. She just felt that she need to get out of his sight. 

''Hanbyul!'' She turned around , expecting to see Luhan when she turn to meet Baekhyun. Hanbyul turned around and walk away from him. Baekhyun wasn't the man she is expecting.

Baekhyun grab her wrist and pulled her back but he accidently pulled her too hard , causing her to fall into his chest. 

*OMO! What is he doing!* Hanbyul thought as Baekhyun hugged her tightly , had no intention to let her go.

''Hanbyul,'' Baekhyun breathe. Hanbyul somehow wished Baekhyun would repeat her name. Her name sounded so nice coming out of his mouth, ''do you know that i like you.'' 

The world suddenly stopped. Neither Baekhyun nor Hanbyul moved a single muscle. *He... Likes me..?* Hanbyul feel like laughing. The play boy actually likes her? 

''Stop lieing.'' Hanbyul broke the silence after her thought. She then tried to pull away from the hug which she managed to do it. Seeing Baekhyun's shock face , she continue her sentence. 

''You , the play boy , likes me? It is the most funniest joke i ever heard.'' Hanbyul laughed dryly. Baekhyun pulled her back into the hug but this time , not letting her move at all. ''Stop it! Let me go!'' Hanbyul strugged. 

Suddenly Luhan appeared and peeled Baekhyun off Hanbyul. ''Don't you dare to touch her again.'' Luhan hissed before dragging Hanbyul away.


I am sooooo sorry for this late update! I have Band , many homeworks and many tests. (╥﹏╥)​ I might go on hiatus.  So sorry! *bows 90 degree*  If i go on hiatus , i will inform you guys! Sorry for everything ┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`▭´)ノ︵ ┻━┻​