ツ Chapter 20

Revenge on Mr. Byun Baekhyun.

''N-nae?'' Hanbyul choked on her saliva. *Did Luhan just say he wants to be my boyfriend..?* Luhan stared at her , waiting for a answer. Hanbyul opened to speak but no words came out. kept opening and closing. 

''I will protect you from everything. Including Baekhyun.'' Luhan spoke after a long silence. Hanbyul looked down on the grass once she heard Baekhyun's name. 

*If Luhan became my boyfriend , i can continue my revenge.* Hanbyul suddenly remember about her revenge. ''Luhan...'' Luhan looked at her, blinking. ''Namja chingu. (Boyfriend)'' Hanbyul grinned , causing Luhan to grin from ear to ear as well. 

''I will treat you well , Hannie.'' Luhan hugged Hanbyul. For the first time , she didn't flinch at the nickname. She find it cute when he said it. probably because of love. Yep , Hanbyul likes Luhan. 

The bell rang and the couple was force to be separate. They then head to their classroom. 

The bell for the day finally rang and the students rushed out of their classrooms. Hanbyul got out of the class and immediately got hugged. ''I miss you , Hannie'' Luhan murmured into Hanbyul's neck. ''I miss you too , Luhan.'' Luhan immediately pull away. ''Call me oppa.'' He frowned. 

''Wae , Luhan?'' Hanbyul melong to him. ''I need to teach you a lesson , come here you little brat.'' Luhan chased Hanbyul. 

Hanbyul was too focus on looking behind her and she didn't notice there is someone in front of her. They bang into each other and Hanbyul fell on her . ''Hannie!'' Luhan rushed over to Hanbyul side , helping her up. Hanbyul winced in pain and looked up. She banged into Hyeri and behind her was Baekhyun. 

Seeing Baekhyun immediately helping Hyeri up hurt her heart. ''Watch where you are going!'' Hyeri hissed. ''You should watch where you are going.'' Luhan hiss back. ''Whatever.'' Hyeri rolled her eyes and walked away. Hanbyul glance at Baekhyun who stared at her for a moment before following Hyeri like a lost puppy. ''Are you alright?'' Luhan asked , checking if there is any injurys. Hanbyul smiled and nodded. 

''Gomawo , Luhan oppa.'' Hanbyul smiled. ''Finally with the oppa.'' Luhan grinned and they head for their work. 

''Annyeong~!'' Hanbyul greeted when she got into the staff room. Jiho , Nayeon , Yejin and Daehwan who was in the room greeted them (execpt Daehwan) . ''Hannie , i will go and change first.'' Luhan told her and disappear in the changing room. Yejin and Daehwan went to work first.

''Hannie?!'' Na yeon shrieked. ''You became couples?!'' Hanbyul nodded , smiling. 

''What? Why? I told you are going to continue your revenge?!'' Jiho whispered. 

''I was planning to continue. But i decided that i continue while dating.'' Hanbyul grinned. ''I can make Byun Baek jealous.'' She continued. 

''Are you sure he is not like Kai?'' Na yeon asked. ''Nope.'' Hanbyul said in confident. She somehow felt that Luhan will be different from Kai. He wouldn't be the playboy. 

''Yah! Come and help us!'' Yejin suddenly barge into the room and the three immediately went to help.

Luhan will oftenly tell jokes to Hanbyul when she walk pass and she will always laugh.

-closeing time- 

''Finally~'' Na yeon yawned , stretching her arms. ''Busy day huh?'' Yejin smiled , eyes not leaving the bills. Luhan and Hanbyul sat on the chair while waiting for Yejin to calculate finish. 

''Are you tired?'' Luhan smiled gently. Hanbyul shook her head and smile as well. Luhan pat her head and pull her in for a tight hug. He then bury his head into Hanbyul's neck , taking in a deep breathe of the perfume Hanbyul used. 

''Guys? Mind getting a room?'' Jiho chuckled as the two immediately pull away. ''Okay! I am done! You two can get a room now~'' Yejin teased and Hanbyul blushed. They head out of the cafe and bid their farewell to each other. 

Luhan and Hanbyul walk together on the road to Hanbyul's house. They held hands and walked together , chit chatting. 

At the pavement just outside , Hanbyul thought she saw a shadow move pass but decided to shrug it off , maybe it is because of her tiredness. ''See you tomorrow..'' Hanbyul unwillingly wave Luhan good bye. They had a long hug before Luhan began walking away. 

Baekhyun sat on the pavement , waiting for Hanbyul. He glance at his watch, *She should arrive by now , why is she taking so long? Is she in trouble again?* Baekhyun stood up , wanting to head further the road when he saw Hanbyul with Luhan , holding hands. Baekhyun immediately hid behind a big tree , although it is quite obvious to spot him but thanks to the darkness , it is hard. 

Baekhyun saw them hug and Luhan walked away. He look at Hanbyul who disappear into the door. He want to march towards them and peel Luhan off Hanbyul , saying ''Hanbyul is mine , so keep your hands to yourself.'' But he can't. Why? Hanbyul is dating Luhan , if he hurt Luhan , Hanbyul will hate him. Baekhyun ruffled his hair hardly and started to punch the tree. His knuckle hurts but it doesn't hurt as much as his heart does. He punch the tree once more before walking away , sighing.


Annyeonghaseyo~! I am the author's awesome and fabulous friend . Because she is down with flu , i came and saved her~ I mean , help her! Wish her get well soon , ya? <3