ツ Chapter 22

Revenge on Mr. Byun Baekhyun.

On the way to school , the both walked side by side but neither of them talked. Once a while , Hanbyul would glance at Luhan and Luhan would glance at her. Sometimes , their eyes will meet and both will awkwardly look else where. ''Luhan?''  Hanbyul broke the silence once again. Luhan looked into her eyes , *her eyes is beautiful. Why didn't i notice it? Brown eyes.* 

''Do you want to know what happen just now?'' Hanbyul played with her fingers , looking down. She continue after looking at Luhan's 'go-on.' face. Hanbyul told him everything Baekhyun said except for the part where he confessed. In case of deaths , it is still better to keep that part. 

Luhan kept calm throughout the explanation. There is no reason for him to get angry. He is just a fake boyfriend. Luhan just nodded even though Hanbyul looked at him as if she expect a reaction from him. 

They chat while walking and they soon reach Hanbyul's homeroom. They waved and Hanbyul went in the class. 

Hanbyul was surprisingly the early ones. There were only some students in the class. She sat at her place and glance around the class. Her eyes stopped at one person. *Hyeri? What is she doing here?!* She never thought Hyeri would be in her class. 

Hyeri somehow felt someone staring at her and turned around. Hanbyul and Hyeri had a eye contact. Hyeri raised a brow at Hanbyul which made her blinked at Hyeri in surprise and stare at others.