ツ Chapter 32

Revenge on Mr. Byun Baekhyun.

Hanbyul and Baekhyun ate finish and went into the kitchen to put their dishes. Hanbyul went to the kitchen first then Baekhyun. She was washing the dishes while humming to a song when she felt a pair of arms wrapped around her waist. She jumped a little at the contact. 

''I told you it is your turn right?'' Baekhyun place his chin on her shoulder. Hanbyul shrived when she felt his body press closed to her back. 

''Omaya!'' Hanbyul's mum walked into them back hugging. The couple immediately broke off and stood as far away as each other , their faces turning red. ''No no , is okay. Continue , just ignore me.'' Her mum said while pushing them back together. She kept pushing until their shoulder touched and walked out of the kitchen after putting down the dishes. 

Hanbyul ran after her mum , not forgetting to turn to warn Baekhyun to keep his hands to himself. Baekhyun watched her walk off. Smiling while shaking his head , he began to wash the dishes.

Soon they all got ready to go out. 

Hanbyul wore a tee and jeans , not to mention that she also wore a black sneakers to match her clothes. She decided to leave her hair just the way it is , straight. She also decides to wear a bracelet she bought on a school fair since it is pretty.

While Baekhyun wore a shirt and a skinny jeans. He wore exactly the same design as Hanbyul's shoes and brought along his black bag. To look more stylish , he wore a hat.  (AN: Imagine him without that sunglasses please.)

Hanbyul let out a small gasp when she saw Baekhyun. He look so casual but stylish at the same time if it is possible.

Baekhyun got stunned when he saw Hanbyul. With that tee and jeans , she look perfect. Plus her brown straight hair , she look just perfect. 

''Everybody dressed so prettily~'' Baekhyun's dad cooed , checking out everyone's outfit. ''Couple shoes and bracelet already?'' He point out and everyone looked them. 

The clueless couple also looked at each other before back to themselves. 

Indeed , they both wore the same design of shoes and the same design of bracelet. 

''It is just coincidence!'' Hanbyul immediately blurt out , her mind is panicking now. Why? She don't know either. How did Baekhyun got the exactly same shoes and bracelet? 

Both parents nodded while smiling so happily. Hanbyul knew they didn't believe her and gave up. 

''Kaja~!!'' Baekhyun clasped his hands together even though he don't really expect any fun but no one can be old for fun. The parents nodded and all of them got out of Kim's house. They rented a 7 seats car just for today , by the ratio of 3:2:2. 

Everyone got into the car except for Hanbyul's mum , she seems to be waiting for someone. ''Mum , who are you waiting for?'' Hanbyul stopped in her tracks and asked her. 

''Remember Min Hyukie?'' Once she mentioned his name , Baekhyun immediately looked up from his phone. Hanbyul frown as she try remember who is he. Her face brighten when she finally remembered. 

''Ah Hyukie oppa? He is back from the US?'' Her eyes slightly widened as Baekhyun got more interested in the conversation. *Who is this 'Hyukie oppa' ? Is he Hanbyul's boyfriend? * Thousands of question began to run in his head.

''Nae , he contacted me yesterday night and i invited him to come with us today. He agreed and i am waiting for him.'' Hanbyul nodded as the information sinks in.

Hanbyul waited excitedly for Min Hyuk to come. He is like her favorite person in her whole life , they have been friends ever since Hanbyul was born. Even though with that one years gap , they still get along with each other very well. 

Min Hyuk treated her like his real sister , they never left each other sides even in school hence they got the name 'MinHan'. It sounds more like a siblings name to them then a couple name most people. However , the 'MinHan' bond got to be broken when Min Hyuk's parents decides to send him to the US to study. Hanbyul cried the whole day when it is the day he should leave of departure. He promised her to come back no matter what.

''Dabaek! Hyukie oppa is back!'' As soon as she said it , her mum spotted someone running towards them. She pointed to that direction and Hanbyul quickly looked in that way. 

Hyukie , also known as , Min Hyuk came running towards them. He wore a simple tee with an outer wear and with a simple blue jeans and with sneakers. He still look as stunning as before. 

''Hyukie oppa!'' Hanbyul ran towards him and jumped into his open arms. Min Hyuk hugged her tightly before ruffling her hair. 

''Oppa , i just got my hair fixed!'' Hanbyul whined and fixed her hair while Min Hyuk laughed. It's been so long ever since Hanbyul heard his laugher. 

''Alright , lets go in kids.'' Hanbyul's mum said. Min Hyuk , not forgetting his manners , bowed to the elderly before going into the car and back of the car. Hanbyul sat in the middle of Baekhyun and Min Hyuk but in her eyes , she could only see Min Hyuk. 

He spend the time talking about his life in the US and Hanbyul's eyes was always on him , never once on Baekhyun who then bitterly pretended to play with his phone. After the talking , Min Hyuk taught Hanbyul how to play the games he learnt in US. Loud laughers and talking starts to fill the whole car. The adults could only smile when the children laughed. 


So sorry for the late and short update. Really got caught up with school work , sorry if my writing skills . Please forgive me but i think i am updating not that often anymore. I will try! All picture credit to Google