ツ Chapter 26

Revenge on Mr. Byun Baekhyun.

Next morning , the sun shined brightly though the curtains of Baekhyun's room taking almost half of the room with its light. Baekhyun slowly open his eyes to allow his eyes to adjust to the light. He blinked a couple times at the light before turning to his side to find Hanbyul facing him , still sound asleep. Her arms still wrapped around his arm, hugging it towards her body. Baekhyun gave a small smile and curl the escaped hair behind her ears softly. He then stay in that position to stare at Hanbyul's sleeping face. 

She is like an angel. Her slight black and brown straight hair that smells like rose. Her small pink lips looked so kissable. Her perfume is his favorite , strawberry. She looks so peaceful when she is sleeping. Why is she so pretty out of a sudden? With that light blush on her cheeks and light pink lipstick on her lips , she look so beautiful. 

While staring at Hanbyul , Baekhyun notice some of her sleeping habits. She tend to make some noises when she is asleep and frowns very often. Baekhyun used his slender finger to press the space in between her eye brows gently whenever she frown to make her feel better. 

''Omo omo. Such cute couple.'' Baekhyun's omma suddenly appear in his room. Baekhyun widened his eyes at his omma. ''Boya omma! Go out!'' Baekhyun mouthed and used hand gestures to ask her to go out. Baek's omma ignore him and continue to fangirl about them. ''Omma!'' Baekhyun finally shouted. Hanbyul stirred at the loud noise but didn't wake up. He gently and slowly removed his arm from Hanbyul and push his mother out of the room. 

Closing the door , Baekhyun's omma giggled. ''Why is our Baekkie so shy~?'' Baekhyun rolled his eyes and went to wash up. Baekhyun's omma have been teasing him with Hanbyul non stop , not even when Baekhyun send a 'help-me' look to his dad.

Hanbyul open her eyes before closing them almost immediately , feeling that she need more sleep. She pops them open again when she sees the unfamiliar room. She sat up but got interrupt when her head starts to sting. ''Ah~'' Her hands flew up to her temple and start to message it. Feeling better , she starts to look around the room. White walls , black tiles , king sized bed , huge television , bathroom at the side , huge closet filed with man clothing and some fancy decoration is definitely not her room. 

Getting off the bed , she struggles to stand due to the dizziness. Hanbyul falls back onto the bed and stands up again after feeling better. Holding onto the wall for some support , she opens the door and went down the stairs. Reaching the last step of the stairs , Hanbyul look up to see Baekhyun with his parents on the dinning table. Baekhyun looks rather shock while his parents looks happy. Hanbyul frowned when she sees Baekhyun. *This is his house? Why am i in his house?* 

''A-ah Hanbyul.'' Baekhyun stood up and headed to her. ''Aigo , uri Baekie 's girlfriend is awake~'' Baekhyun's omma cooed and both Baekhyun and Hanbyul 's eyes widened. ''Since when am i your girlfriend?'' Hanbyul whispered. ''Omma , aniya! She is just my friend!'' Baekhyun explained but his mother is as stubborn as ox. Baekhyun rolled his eyes and pulled Hanbyul back to his room. 

Silence filled the room as Hanbyul stood at one side of the wall and Baekhyun stood at the other side of the wall. ''So you are not going to explain to me what is all this?'' Hanbyul broke the silence and looked straight into Baekhyun's eyes. He gulped as he stare into her brown eyes. 

''Yesterday you blank out at the bar so i bought you back to my house to stay for the night.'' Hanbyul frowned when he mention about the bar , she couldn't remember what happen yesterday. 

''Y-you didn't do anything right?'' Hanbyul covered her chest with both her arms and stare at him with widened eyes, realizing they slept on the same bed.

Baekhyun smirked , leaning closer towards her . ''What if i say i did?'' 

''Yah , byuntae!'' Hanbyul grab the nearest object , which is a book , and threw at him. 

''Boya! I am just kidding!'' Baekhyun exclaimed when the book hit his head , ''I am a gentleman!'' 

Hanbyul realize she shouldn't have thrown a book at him , she should throw a lamp at him. But seeing him rubbing his head while fake sobbing made her feel bad. ''Ara ara! I'm sorry , are you okay?'' Hanbyul went closer to him and try to help him.

Taking the chance when Hanbyul extend her hand , Baekhyun held her wrist and pull her close to him. He then change their position and pin her wrist onto the wall. ''W-what are you doing!'' Hanbyul yelled at him. She tried to pull away from him but he is obviously stronger then her.

''I have to punish you for throwing that book.'' Baekhyun's voice turned into deep and husky. He increase the pressure on her wrist. Hanbyul then hiss at the pain. *It is going to leave a red mark.*

He then locked his eyes on her lips and lean in , closing the gap in between his and her lips.



Guys , i officially have no idea what i am writing. I'm so sorry. Tell me what is your thoughts about this chapter~!

Till next time , Ppyong!