ツ Chapter 33

Revenge on Mr. Byun Baekhyun.

They reached the theme park at last , the parents dropped the children off first at the entrance. 

MinHan happily hopped off the car while Baekhyun tripped over a water bottle left and drank by Min Hyuk and fell flat on his face on the hard ground.

Hanbyul immediately rush to attend him , helping him up. Baekhyun groaned as she touched his injury on his face. He only got a small bruise on his cheek but it hurt like hell. 

The parents checked if he is okay and drove off to park the car when he nodded. Min Hyuk stood at one side , looking into the theme park and having no interest in Baekhyun's injury. His eyes stopped at one station , Hanbyul's favorite station. 

''Hanbyul , look there is rollercoaster ride and it goes really high!'' He managed to grab Hanbyul's attention but only for a moment before she gave her attention back to Baekhyun. 

She took out a cute plaster from her bag and carefully stick it on his bruise. ''Are you sure you are 100% fine?'' Hanbyul checked his injury for the last time before Baekhyun nodded. 

Not sure if he should be happy because Hanbyul's attention was him or should be sad because he fell on his face , in front of Hanbyul. 

''Kaja?'' Hanbyul smiled , making Baekhyun smile as well. Baekhyun held Hanbyul's hands instinctively and walked with her. She smiled and walked with him. He was happy because Hanbyul didn't pull away. 

Min Hyuk went into the theme park first since Hanbyul's attention was on Baekhyun so now they are both alone. 

''Do you want to go that?'' Hanbyul point to the rollercoaster that Min Hyuk pointed earlier. Baekhyun looked at the people on the coaster , he gulped so hard when they scream. 

Hanbyul looked over to him and saw his pale face. Smiling , she led him away from that and walked to a toy stall. 

''I thought you want to go on that?'' Baekhyun looked at her. She nodded , ''You were so afraid , so i decide to go other stalls.'' 

He stopped walking for a moment, causing her to stop and look at him as well. Baekhyun couldn't explain what is he feeling. Shock? Happy? He pulled her back by her hand to give her a hug. 

Hanbyul blinked when Baekhyun hugged her. ''Thank you. Thank you for not going on that. For the sake of me.'' He whispered. ''A-ah! Welcome but i was afraid to go on that as well!'' Hanbyul quickly pushed him off. She continued to pull him to the toy stall. 

''Omo , he look so cute~'' ''I wonder what is his name , so dreamy~!'' Girls around start to squeal when they land their eyes on Baekhyun. Hanbyul looked over to Baekhyun , who smiled so sweetly at the girls. The girls squeal again , gathering around the toy stall.

''Welcome! 200 won for 3 shots. If you hit the bullseye 2 out of 3 times , the big teddy is yours!'' The ahjuma enthusiastically said , welcoming them. 

''I want to try!'' Hanbyul immediately fished out 2 100 won coin and gave to the ahjuma. She then gave her the darts. 

Hanbyul closed one eye and raise her right arm holding the dart. She make sure she aimed directly on the bullseye before throwing it with all her might. 

The dart hit the wall before falling to the ground. ''What?! I was sure that i aimed it!'' Hanbyul turn to Baekhyun who stared at her. She place her hands on his shoulder and shook it so hard that he thought he is going to break. 

Baekhyun put his hand on top of her's to stop her from shaking him. ''You still have two more try!'' He tried to encourage her. 

Her face brightened a little before turning back to the stall , grabbing another dart. She place the dart in both of her hands and hoped she can hit the bullseyes. 

Baekhyun looked at her determined face , the side of his lips unknowingly curl up. Hanbyul aimed again before tossing it. Again , it hit the wall. 

Puffing her cheeks , she grab another one. She took a longer time to aim before throwing it. This time , it didn't hit the wall. It stick onto the lower part of the board . 

''2 points!'' Ahjuma said as she took out something. It's a keychain , chain with a small dolphin. ''This is a consolation prize , but you did great!'' She smiled. 

Hanbyul looked at the prize then to the big teddy bear and to the prize again. She sighed before taking her prize and thanking the ahjuma. 

''Baekhyun , let's go...'' Hanbyul said in half-hearted tone and walked away. Baekhyun looked at her , she really want that teddy so bad. 

''Ahjuma , let me try please!'' Hanbyul stopped walking at that voice , she turned around and saw Baekhyun getting out his 200 won. She walked over to him and asked him what is he doing to which he replied , getting that teddy. 

He casually took the dart , aim and threw it. People around gasp when the dart hit the bullseyes , even Hanbyul and the ahjuma. 

Even Baekhyun was a little taken back by his aiming. He quickly grab another , aim and threw it. Again , he hit the bullseyes twice in a row. People around begin to clap at the aiming. The ahjuma smiled brightly , taking the teddy down. 

''Go on! If you did one more bullseye , i will give you a couple teddy!'' Ahjuma cheered for him together with the crowd. He smiled grinningly , rubbing the back of his neck. ''Do it!'' Hanbyul nudged him at the side. 

He nodded and picked the last one up. Now the crowd is cheering for him. He aim and threw it. Once the dart hit the board , everyone cheered and clapped. He hit the last dart , perfect 3 out of 3. Ahjuma took the couple teddy and the big teddy and gave it to him. 

Baekhyun thanked her and bowed to everyone. He turn to Hanbyul and gave her the big teddy. Hanbyul held the teddy in one hand and hug Baekhyun in the other. She is still jumping from the excitement. 

Baekhyun grinned, although he doesn't want to pull away but he did to give her the couple bear. ''It is so fluffy that i am going to die!'' Hanbyul hugged the teddy tightly, acting like a 5 year old kid. Baekhyun watched her , unknowingly smiled at her actions. ''Thank you!'' Hanbyul lean in and plant a kiss on his cheeks. 

He froze there for a moment. He looked over to Hanbyul , she don't seem to be bothered about it. Smiling, he know he got a chance to win her heart. 

While they are on the walk to the food and drink stall , Hanbyul is still fan girling over the teddy. 

''You can treat that teddy as me and hug it every day.'' Baekhyun teased.
''Teddy is much more cuter then Baekie.'' Hanbyul held the teddy face and giggled to herself. *Did she just..? Nah , just my imagination.* Baekhyun shrug it off and continued to walk.

Hanbyul's mood is really very good after getting the teddy from Baekhyun. They settle down at the table and chairs provided , Baekhyun went to place their order after knowing what Hanbyul wants.

''Here you go , princess.'' Baekhyun came back with the tray on food on his hands. He acted like a waiter , adding in some body gag causing Hanbyul to laugh. Baekhyun also laughed at his silliness and sat down. She thanked him for getting the food and they munch on their food. They also took a rest before heading to explore the theme park. 

They spot many rides but they didn't go on any of them because either Baekhyun was too afraid or the ride looks boring. In the end , they sat on a bench. Hanbyul looked boring , staring at the people enjoying on the rollercoaster. To be honest , she is really annoyed by Baekhyun's timidness.* Just a ride! What's wrong?* She puff her cheeks and continue to stare at them. 

Baekhyun , on the other hand , kept his eyes on Hanbyul. He can feel her jealousy of those people who can go on the ride while she can't. Maybe he should do some sacrifice to make her happy. 

''Hanbyul?'' She tore her eyes from the people on the ride to face him. ''Why don't we go on the rides?'' 

Her eyes slightly widened as she couldn't believe her ears, 'Really?'' Baekhyun nodded , smiling at her. Her hands  instinctive flew out to wrap around his neck , pulling  him into a hug. ''Thank you!'' Hanbyul knows she thanked him many times but he is really being so kind today. 

Baekhyun froze for a moment before his hands made their way to wrap Hanbyul's waist. Time seems to froze at this moment. Hanbyul just realized he is hugging Baekhyun, she quickly pulled away and awkwardly clear . ''Let's go?'' She said with awkwardness before standing up , leaving the confused Baekhyun alone. 


Hey.. Sorry for not updating. This week is hell for me. Tons of homework and i had to stay back everyday till night in school, to prepare my country's independent day. So tiring , now i am under the weather (sick). On a side note, i almost reached 100 subscribers! Just two more. I had also almost reach 10 upvotes , just 3 more. Thank you guys for reading, subscribing and upvoting :) See you guys next time. 

So let me explain about this story's characters. 
Main characters would be Baekhyun and Hanbyul. Minors is Mr&Mrs Kim and Byun , Luhan , Jiho , Na Yeon , Hyeri and Min Hyuk. Not much , all attention will be on main characters.