ツ Chapter 24

Revenge on Mr. Byun Baekhyun.

The bell goes off and students cheered happily as it is Friday. Side of Hanbyul's lips curled up when her classmates rush out of the class , not caring if the teacher is yelling at them. Still not caring when the teacher threatened them with detention. The teacher sigh and shook his head before getting out of the class. 

Hanbyul stood up from her desk as the students left quickly. Swinging her bag over her shoulder , she walked out of her class into the walkway. 

''Hanbyul!'' Na Yeon exclaimed , dragging her to where Jiho is , to the gates. ''Shall we go clubbing?'' Na Yeon's eyes filled with excitement. Jiho hit her head once she said it , ''We are underage , babo!'' Na Yeon whined, ''But it is Friday , the guards wouldn't have time for us!'' 

Hanbyul stared at her, ''How did you know about that? You gone before?'' Hearing that , Jiho also stared at her. Na Yeon shook her head , ''Ainyo! Just assuming..?'' She grinned after that , Jiho and Hanbyul hit her head at the same time causing her to wince in pain , rubbing the spot where they hit.

''No clubbing because we are underage.'' Jiho said firmly. ''But why cant we try it? It seems fun!'' Na Yeon list the things that could be done in the club , making Jiho and Hanbyul facepalm themselves. Is she really the same age as them? But hearing Na Yeon , Hanbyul felt like going to the club as well. ''Shall we ,'' Hanbyul interrupt Na Yeon listing and paused, ''try going to the club?''

Na Yeon cheered before hugging Hanbyul. ''Finally one respond after my long listing.'' Na Yeon thanked her while hugging her tightly. ''Aish , you girls lost your minds!'' Jiho shook his head. ''We shall just go our own , shall we?'' Na Yeon start to drag Hanbyul away from Jiho. He simply gave a 'Are-you-serious'' look to Hanbyul and she nodded. Sighing , he stood up to follow them. 

Na Yeon stopped at the park near the school. ''We have to change first before going to the club , or we will never get in!'' She said and asked them to meet here after their changing. They bid their farewell to each other before heading to their home. 

''Oh, You are back!'' A female voice greeted Hanbyul when she entered the house. ''Umma?'' Hanbyul felt shocked. ''How is school today?'' Now, a male voice spoke. ''Appa?'' Hanbyul can't feel her legs , she is so shock that she can't move. ''Yes , it is us.'' Her parents smiled at her. Only once in the blue moon will they come back. She ran towards them and hugged them. Although she hate them for leaving her alone in a huge house with maids , she still miss them very much. 

''Alright alright , enough hugging today.'' Hanbyul's dad said and they break off. ''Why are you suddenly home?'' Hanbyul sat on the sofa with her parents. ''The headquarters send us back to Korea , so here we are.'' He spoke while Hanbyul's mum nodded. They both start to talk about their life overseas , how much they miss their daughter when Hanbyul's phone suddenly light up , indicating that there is a message. ''Sorry but i am having plans with my friends , could we talk tomorrow or when i come back later?'' Hanbyul bowed when they nodded. 

She ran up to her room and checked her phone while dressing up.
[Na Yeon] : Yah! Where are you? >:(
[Hanbyul] : Mian! My parents suddenly came back and we had a small chat. I am getting ready now! ><''
[Na Yeon] : Oh arrasso. By the way , you cant wear just a hoodie and a jeans , you have to wear a dress with heels and with some makeup on! :D
[Hanbyul] : Jinja! I already wore it and i have to take it off again >:( I hate dresses don't you know? >:((((
[Na Yeon] : Ara , but no choice. It is the dress code >:/ 
Hanbyul threw her phone on her bed and search for a dress in her closet. It is like finding a transparent object on a transparent object. She quickly slipped into the dress she found. The white dress fall perfectly right at her kneels , not to mention a cute red bow at her waist. She quickly went to search for her heels.

She pulled out a plain black heels and wore it. Surprisingly , it still fit her feet perfectly even though she only wore it once on her birthday. It was a present from Na Yeon who insist that she must have some woman clothes. Thinking of that made Hanbyul chuckle , all the dresses and heels are from her. 

She sat in front of her dressing table and took out her make up stuffs. She have quite amount of makeup stuffs even though she have very less dresses and heels. She applied light blush and light pink on her lips. She fixed her hair slightly before staring into herself in a full length mirror. Feeling perfect, she quickly ran out of the house. ''Take care!'' Hanbyul managed to say 'okay!' before running towards the park. Surprisingly , she can run with heels. 

''Finally~'' Jiho cooed when Hanbyul ran towards them. ''M-main h-hae.'' Hanbyul gasped for air when she arrive before them. After getting her lungs to work normally again , they started to walk towards the club. 

Na Yeon wore a black poka-dot dress with white collar , she appiled pale lipstick and tie her hair into a cute and high ponytail 
While Jiho wore

 

Simple but handsome enough to make girls on the road dizzy.



Next chapter should be up by next week (: Now the updating schedule is per week :D So yeah , Chapter 26 should be able to be up by next week (: 

Thanks for the 70 subbies and 5 upvotes! I can't express my feelings when i saw i have that much of subbies and upvotes. <3 

See you next chapter! Ppyong!