ツ Chapter 12

Revenge on Mr. Byun Baekhyun.
-Sunday- 
 
''I was scared of flying on this place called Love that carries us
I already know it will fall down soon
The rising feelings can’t be hidden, can’t be stopped, until where will it go?
Everything I know is being with you '' 
 
Hanbyul's phone rang. She toss and turn in her bed but refuse to get up. Her phone kept ringing and ringing. Hanbyul had no choice but to get up and answer the call. She kicked the blanket , not caring where it land. ''Hanbyul!'' Na yeon cried once Hanbyul picked up the phone , ''What took you so long to pick your phone up?!'' 
 
Hanbyul sighed before telling her that she was sleeping. ''Bowh?! Today is Sunday and we should go shop! I know exactly where to go!'' Na yeon informed. ''No.'' Hanbyul refused , making Na yeon whine. 
 
''Pretty please plus cherry on top?'' 
''No.''
''I will treat you to some items , clothes maybe?'' 
''Does it include food?'' 
''Er , yea?'' 
''What is the time now?'' 
''11AM.'' 
''I am coming!'' 
''Yay! Let's meet at the PPJ shopping mall in around 10-15 minutes!'' 
 
Hanbyul hang up and went to prepare herself. 
 
-At PPJ shopping mall-
 
''Hanbyul! Guess who came with me!'' Na yeon called out to Hanbyul who sat down at a brench. Behind Na yeon was Jiho , Baekhyun and Kai. ''Hi~'' Jiho waved while Hanbyul's eyes widened slightly. ''What are you guys doing here?!'' She pointed at them. ''I am so bored so i asked Na yeon if she have any plans. So I tag along.'' Jiho shrugged while Baekhyun kept his distance from Kai.
 
''Why are these two here then?!'' Hanbyul pulled her best friends away from Baekhyun and Kai. ''As for this , we met them when we are coming. So I thought that the more the merrier right? So i asked them to come as well.'' Na yeon grinned while Hanbyul facepalmed herself.
 
''Whatever. But you still treating me some things right.'' Hanbyul eyed at Na yeon who nodded right away. Hanbyul said a 'good' before dragging her best friends into the mall. ''Yah , we are going!'' Na yeon shouted at the two guys and they jogged over to her. 
 
''Could we get some food first? I didn't eat my breakfast.'' Na yeon pouted and they headed to a food restaunt. 
 
After eating , they went their own ways to buy their stuffs. Girls together and boys together. Baekhyun who stared at Hanbyul like forever sighed when they are suppose to go seperate ways. It is very awkward between the guys. 
 
''Na yeon, don't you think this idea is bad?'' Hanbyul asked , refering to girls and boys go their own ways. ''Ani. It will be awkward with guys when we shop.'' Na yeon said while looking though some clothes. ''But it will be awkward between the boys!'' Hanbyul turned Na yeon to face her and shook her. ''Ara ara! We will shop together!'' Na yeon gave up and fished her phone in her bag. She dialed Jiho's number and told him that they will shop together. 
 
''Na yeon called and say that we are going to shop with them.'' Jiho said to the two guys , one who is busy eyeing at the girls and one who is busy sighing. Jiho then started to walk away , causing the two to follow him as well.
 
''Let's go~'' Na yeon said when everyone is at the meeting point. They first headed to clothes shop. ''Na yeon!'' Hanbyul exclaimed and they stopped in their tracks. Na yeon went to Hanbyul and saw her pointing to a simple but beautiful bracelet. ''Beautiful right?'' Hanbyul asked and Na yeon nodded. How Hanbyul wish that the glass separating her and the bracelet is gone , so that she could feel the bracelet. 
 
''Hanbyul , time to go.'' Jiho said , staring at Hanbyul who can't seem to take her eyes off the braclet. Jiho went to Hanbyul and headlock her. He then start to dragging her away while the others follow him. ''Yah! Let me go!'' Hanbyul started to hit him at the arms. Jiho ignore her and continue to walk as people around stare at them. Baekhyun stared at the braclet before walking off with them. *She like it so much?*
 
-Outside the PPJ mall-
 
''Where is Baekhyun?'' Hanbyul asked and Jiho started to look around. ''He probably got caught up with a girl.'' Kai laugh at his joke but die off after a while when no one laugh with him. ''I am going to find him , you guys could go home first.'' Hanbyul then started to walk into the mall. 
 
Baekhyun was at the shop where the bracelet Hanbyul couldn't take her eyes off. ''Hi mister , buying something for your girlfriend?'' The salesgirl said and Baekhyun immediately shook his head. ''A-ani. She is not mine but my friend's.'' He whispered the last part but the salesgirl caught it. ''Ah.. That's too bad for her.. You are handsome.'' 
 
''A-ah , kamsahanmida. Could i take a look at the bracelet on display?'' Baekhyun said. The salesgirl nodded. She went to somewhere and came back with the bracelet. ''You had a good taste in jewelry , this just came in recently. It might look simple but it beautiful , right?'' Baekhyun nodded. ''I will take this.'' Baekhyun grinned and the salesgirl lead him to the counter. ''15 000 Won please.'' Baekhyun paid for it and the salesgirl packed the bracelet neatly. She thanked Baekhyun. He then walk out of the shop , smiling. ''Baekhyun?'' 

Hi guys~! Happy Christmas eve and happy Christmas to you readers :)