ツ Chapter 3

Revenge on Mr. Byun Baekhyun.
''Boya! It is so noisy that i can hear them in the shop!'' Na yeon came out of the shop , going towards Hanbyul and Jiho. ''Oh? Isn't that Baekhyun?'' Na yeon pointed at the crowd and Jiho nodded.
 
''Eunjung do you even know where he study?'' Jiho asked and Hanbyul glare at him while saying , ''Yup. Korea art high school and my name is Hanbyul for the goodness sake.'' Jiho grinned and said that he can't change the calling at the meant time.
 
''He study in Korea Art high school? Does that mean we are studying in that school?'' Na yeon said and Hanbyul nodded. ''Yes! I heard that there were lots of handsome boys! I am getting a boyfriend soon~!'' Na yeon said , doing the victory dance. ''Babo. You like them does not mean that they like you.'' Jiho said , crashing Na yeon's hopes. 
 
The screaming got louder as they get closer to the three best friends. ''Boya!'' Hanbyul said and close her eyes as the crowd swallowed them. The screaming then suddenly stopped. Hanbyul then opened her eyes and saw Byun Baekhyun staring at her. 
 
''Hi pretty. My name is Byun Baekhyun. What's your name and how are you?'' He said , letting out a hand. Hanbyul can't believe her eyes and ears. Byun Baekhyun just spoke to her. Girls squeaked and some were asking that why is Hanbyul so lucky. ''Pretty? You there?'' He asked and went closer to Hanbyul. 
 
*OMG! BYUN BAEKHYUN'S FACE IS IN FRONT OF MINE. Wait, why am i fangirling?* ''Baekhyun! We should go!'' Hanbyul was about to introduce herself when someone called Baekhyun. ''Arasso!'' He said and winked at Hanbyul before going off. The crowd then follow the gang. 
 
Except for three girls, they went up to Hanbyul and pushed her, causing her to fall on her . ''What the hell is that for?'' Jiho said while Na yeon helped Hanbyul up. ''Because you flirt with Baekhyun , my husband.'' One of the girls said and Na yeon snapped at her. ''Are you crazy? Hanbyul did not flirt with your so called husband! Is not like Hanbyul went up to him! It is your so called husband went up to her!''
 
''So? No girls should talk to him except for me! Your name is Hanbyul? So y for a girl who is so ugly. Remember my name and my beautiful face. I am Jung Kimin.'' The ''wife'' of Baekhyun said before walking off with the other two girls. 
 
''She is so ugly and she call herself pretty? Ew.'' Jiho said and Na yeon agreed with him. ''Hanbyul?'' Na yeon said and Hanbyul looked at her. ''Are you okay?'' Hanbyul nodded her head slowly. ''Do you believe it? Byun Baekhyun just spoke to me.'' Jiho sighed and nodded. 
 
''Jiho! Na yeon!'' The two jumped slightly when Hanbyul hit their backs with her hands. ''Let's enroll in Korea Art high school and start my revenge!'' Na yeon and Jiho grinned and nodded. Although they disagree on Hanbyul's revenge on Baekhyun , it is still exciting to know the result of the revenge.

Sorry for the late update and here is the chapter!.