ツ Chapter 15

Revenge on Mr. Byun Baekhyun.

-Monday- 

Hanbyul toss in her bed. Her mind wants her to get up but her body doesn't want her to get up. ''You are going to be late!'' A small voice whisper in her head and she immediately shot up from her bed. Hanbyul glance at her clock. It is 8am , the class starts at 8.15am. It took Hanbyul a while to process what is happening before she ran to the toilet. She is going to be late. 

She tried to prepare herself as fast as possible and rush out of her house. Without stopping , she ran as fast as her legs could carry her. 

She reach her homeroom while panting hardly. ''Mind telling why are you so late?'' Mr Kris asked. Hanbyul took in some deep breath before telling him that she overslept. After Mr Kris nod his head , Hanbyul headed to her seat. She can't stop panting after running for so long. 

Hanbyul calm down after sometimes and she glance over to Baekhyun. He is busy staring at someone. Following the direction of his eye , he seem to be staring at a girl. Hanbyul can't help to be jealous. Somehow , the girl looks like the girl Baekhyun met yesterday. 

For the rest of the period , Hanbyul was staring at Baekhyun who was staring at the girl. 

-Lunch-

''Jiho!'' Na yeon waved to him at the table with Hanbyul and he walked to them. ''What is wrong with Hanbyul?'' Jiho whispered to Na yeon , looking at Hanbyul playing with the food. Na yeon shrugged. They were guessing it is kind of related to why she is late this morning. But it is just because she doesn't understand Baekhyun. Yesterday he confessed and today he is staring another girl the whole period.

''He changed so fast.'' Hanbyul stab the meat with the fork but she stab it a little too left and it flew to a unexpected guest's face. 

''Wow wow wow. Chill with your meat , would ya?'' Xi Luhan , the popular kid , threw the meat on the table. ''Why are you here?'' Na yeon asked , causing Luhan to blink a couple of times. ''Why can't i be here?'' 

''It is no point talking to you right?'' Jiho asked and Luhan nodded , smiling. ''No , seriously why are you ,the popular kid, at our table?'' Hanbyul finally spoke. ''It is too dangerous out there.'' Luhan took a seat and jabbed a finger to the other side of the cafe. Hanbyul looked over and saw girls crowding around , whispering to each other. ''It will be dangerous for us if you don't get lose.'' Jiho spoke the fact and Na yeon nodded.

''They wouldn't hurt you , trust me.'' Luhan winked , causing Na yeon to make some vomiting actions. ''As if we can trust you.'' 

''Just company me , would you?'' Luhan asked. Hanbyul looked at Jiho while he looked at her before looking to Na yeon. They shrugged and Na yeon eyed at Jiho , giving him a 'You-shall-do-it.' look. Jiho then nodded to Luhan. He grinned before started random topics with them.

-AFTER SCHOOL- 

Once the bell rang , students started to come out of their classes, filling the empty hallway within few minutes. Hanbyul head out of the class , looking around for Jiho and Na yeon. ''Hanbyul!'' Someone called her and she thought it was her best friends when she saw Luhan waving. She frowned when she felt some girls glaring at her. *Never ever be friends with Kingkas. The fangirls will kill you.* Hanbyul thought as Luhan head to her. 

The girls started to make way for the popular kid. Luhan stopped in front of Hanbyul and smile at her. Hanbyul then started to feel the glares from the fangirls. If glares could kill , Hanbyul swore she is going to die a million times. ''Why are you here?!'' Hanbyul whispered. ''We are friends , remember?'' Luhan smiled , causing her to face palm herself. 

''Let's go then!'' Luhan said , pulling Hanbyul away from the crowd before she could say anything. ''Jiho!'' Hanbyul shouted once she saw him. Jiho looked up and saw Hanbyul getting pulled away by Luhan. Hanbyul sent a 'Help-me!' look to Jiho and he immediately head to Luhan. 

''Luhan?'' Jiho called , causing Luhan to stop. ''Hanbyul have to go to work now.'' 

Luhan blinked at him before letting go of Hanbyul. ''Sorry! I didn't know you got work!'' He looked at Hanbyul. 

Hanbyul thought she could be free from Luhan when he said something that make her cry out loud. 

''Can i follow?'' Luhan asked , earning a groan from Hanbyul. She crouch down and slap her face with both her hands. *What did i do to have a pest in my life?* ''Are you okay?'' Luhan crouch down as well and lean in to Hanbyul's face. In order to reply him , Hanbyul look up from her hands and their faces are close. They had eye contact but broke when Jiho pull Hanbyul up. 

''Let's go!'' Jiho pushed Hanbyul out the school while Luhan follow them from behind like a puppy. 

Baekhyun sighed after Hanbyul was out of sight. He saw everything. From Luhan walking to Hanbyul to he almost kissing her. *Why is there so many people likes Hanbyul? First it is Kai , now it is the Luhan kid.* ''Baekhyun?'' Baekhyun turned around and saw Hyeri smiling at him. 

''I didn't know you study here!'' Hyeri smiled , causing Baekhyun to smile as well. ''I didn't know as well!'' Baekhyun faked. He already knew this morning. He was staring at her in the class which he was surprise that she is in the same class. ''We are in the same class right?'' Hyeri asked. ''Yeah.'' Baekhyun smiled , knowing that Hyeri notices his presence. 

''Good! I am having problem with the homeworks. So could you help me?'' Hyeri asked. Baekhyun nodded and they headed to the Gateux , recommended by Hyeri. 

''Welcome!'' Na yeon exclaimed when customer enters. Baekhyun , being the gentleman , helped Hyeri with her seat. ''Baekhyun?'' Na yeon frowned. Baekhyun suddenly remember that Na yeon , Jiho and Hanbyul worked here. ''Can i have this and this?'' Hyeri ordered , followed by Baekhyun. Na yeon left the table and head to the counter. She gave the slip of paper that have Hyeri and Baekhyun's order written on to Daehwan. She then head to Hanbyul.

''Did you saw Baekhyun with the girl over there?'' Na yein whispered to Hanbyul who was sitting on the cashier seat. The three best friend would change shift every time. 1 at the cashier and 2 serving. ''Yeah.'' Hanbyul answer bitterly. *That girl again. I admit , she is prettier then me. But i hate it when Baekhyun's attention is all on her. I think i am jealous. But why?* 

Jiho then head to the girls area. ''Time for you to get up.'' Jiho grinned. It is his turn to sit. Hanbyul groaned before standing up. Na yeon left Hanbyul when there is customer entering. 'DING!' Daehwan ring the bell and it is Baekhyun's table orders. Looking at Na yeon busying serving the customers, Hanbyul sighed before heading to take the tray. 

She then headed for Baekhyun's table. ''Here is your order. Enjoy.'' Hanbyul quickly say what she is suppose to say before walking off. Hanbyul rested at the counter and looked at Baekhyun with Hyeri. They are chatting happily. *I swear he have two faces. Within a day and he changed. To be honest. I am jealous. Why am i jealous?!* Hanbyul then suddenly remember Luhan. 

''Luhan , do you need anything-'' Hanbyul enter the 'Only staff' room where Luhan is located. Luhan is sleeping peacefully. ''This kid. Still wanted to follow but he fell asleep.'' Hanbyul murmured while smiling. She crouch down to match his and her eye level. ''Actually , you are quite handsome.'' Hanbyul talked to him even though she know that he is sleeping. She push away some of his hair with her fingers to have a clearer look at his face. 

She tilted her head sideways and smiled , closing her eyes. ''If only you are my boyfriend. Instead of my fake boyfriend , Kai.'' Speaking of Kai making Hanbyul to pout. ''Why are you pouting?'' Someone spoke and Hanbyul immediately open her eyes and straighten her head. Luhan smile at her. ''Since when are you awake?!'' Hanbyul eyes widened and pointed at him. ''Since you say I am quite handsome~'' Luhan grinned. 

''W-why did you pretend to continue to sleep then?!'' 

''If i wake up early, i couldn't have hear that you prefer me as your boyfriend then Kai~'' Luhan teased.

''I a-am just s-saying!'' Hanbyul turned pink and her voice became high pitched. 

*She is pure cute.* Luhan thought as he chuckle at Hanbyul.


Happy new year to you , my readers~ ^^ Hope 2014 is a good year for me! 

PS: I can't update that often anymore. 2 Jan is the start of my school T^T