ツ Chapter 23

Revenge on Mr. Byun Baekhyun.

Hanbyul stared blankly at the board when someone clap her hands in front of Hanbyul's face , making her snap back into reality. 

Hanbyul looked up to the person and Hyeri stared down at her. ''Come out the class with me.'' Hyeri said and walked out of the class. Hanbyul blinked a couple of times , staring at Hyeri. She wondered if she should go out the class. 

Hanbyul looked out the window and blew a raspberry before standing up. She then headed out the class. 

Hanbyul stood in front of Hyeri , staring into her eyes. 

''In case you don't know , Baekhyun's is my ex.'' Hyeri started , ''and i will be getting him back. So stay out and you won't get hurt.'' Hyeri finished. 

Hanbyul was taken back. Of course she knew that Baekhyun have something with her. But she never knew that Hyeri wants Baekhyun back. If Hyeri wants Baekhyun back , why bother to break up earlier? The question remained unanswered. 

''Why am i involved?'' Hanbyul said. ''I know all about your plan. Your stupid revenge on Baekhyun.'' Hyeri crossed her arms and place them in front of her chest , looking sassy. ''How did you know about that?'' Hanbyul frowned , no one knows about it except for Na Yeon and Jiho. ''You don't have to know. You just need to keep out of our relationship , or your life in this school is over.'' Hyeri threatens.

''Arrasso..'' Hanbyul said. *Does this mean my revenging plan is gone?* ''I will be watching you so you better not talk to him or you are dead too.'' Hyeri flipped her hair before walking off. Hanbyul sighed , she doesn't know how to continue the plan. 

''Hanbyul , what are you doing outside your class?'' Jiho appeared with his bag so Hanbyul assumed he just reached school. ''Aniya, nothing.'' Hanbyul replied. Jiho nodded and walked pass her to his homeroom. 

''Ah oppa ,'' Hanbyul called out and Jiho stopped his tracks , turning around. ''Should i continue with my plan ?'' 
Jiho blinked , ''Why the sudden question?'' 
''Ani , just thought of it. I don't really know how to continue it.'' 
''It is up to you. But if you really want know my suggestion , i would say no. Stop the plan.'' Jiho replied and the bell suddenly rang. ''Opp , got to go. See you later during lunch.'' 

Hanbyul thanked Jiho and she proceed with classes.

''So do anyone know what's 2XY x 32I over 19P?'' The maths teacher asked. No one raised their hands or answer her. She opened , wanting to speak when the bell interrupt her. ''Alright then , dismissed.'' The students immediately rushed out of class. Hanbyul thanked the bell for saving her , maths always kills her. She took her stuff and went to her locker. 

Closing her locker , she spot Na yeon and Jiho. Running towards them , she accidently bump into Hyeri. ''Yah!'' Hyeri yelled , seeing Hanbyul just ran pass her without apologizing. 

''Oh annyeong!'' Na yeon greeted , grinning and they walked together to the Cafe. 

''Na , i want to ask you something.'' Hanbyul told her and she stopped eating. 
''Should i stop my plans on Byun Baek?'' 
''Hmm? Why the sudden question?'' 
''Asking only, so what's your answer?''
''I suggest you should stop also.''
''Arrasso.'' 
They continue eating when Luhan appeared. Luhan wrapped his arms around Hanbyul's waist and he rest his head on her shoulder , without saying anything.

''Luhan? Luhan!'' Luhan was pulled out of his dreamland by Hanbyul. He blink his eyes a couple times while looking around , trying to adjust his eyes to the bright light. ''Time's up , we have to go.'' Hanbyul informed him and he nodded. So they walk back to their classes with Na yeon and Jiho. 

Hanbyul wave to her boyfriend and best friend good bye and walk into the class. ''Hanbyul , could you teach me how to do this question on Korean?'' Baekhyun appeared out of nowhere. Hanbyul dart her eyes across the class and stopped on Hyeri. She is staring at Hanbyul and Baekhyun as well. Hyeri send a look 'You-Know-What-To-Do.' look to Hanbyul and she shook her head at Baekhyun. ''I am not very good in Korean writing.'' Baekhyun gave an sad face while Hyeri walked there.

''Oppa , i am very good in Korean writing , why not let me teach you?'' Hyeri used her sweet voice and battled her lashes at Baekhyun. He paused for a moment before nodded. Hyeri forcefully link her arm with Baekhyun's and they walk to her desk. Hanbyul stared at them long enough before their teacher came in. 


Re-did the chapter because the poll shows that you guys doesn't really like where is the chapter going . So yeah :D Currently feel better now so updated :D