ツ Chapter 25

Revenge on Mr. Byun Baekhyun.

They finally arrived at the club. Na Yeon was right , there is many people waiting to go in. Na Yeon pulled Hanbyul and Jiho to the end of the line and the line quickly moved. The guard allowed almost everyone in the line to go in except for the three. 

''I pretty sure you three are below 18.'' The guard eyed each of them. ''Trust me , we are 18. In fact we just turned 18 this year.'' Na Yeon smiled. Hanbyul was impressed with Na Yeon lying skills. She can easily lie without being nervous or blinking her eyes. ''You three looked more like 16 than 18.'' Because of the guard not letting them go in , the line is not moving and it is causing the people waiting in line to complain. 

''We are seriously 18!'' Na Yeon exclaimed but the guard shook his head. ''Please leave or i will find someone to kick you out of the line.'' Na Yeon was about to open to speak when someone interrupt her. ''They are with us.'' The three turned and saw EXO-K. Their stunning look made all the girls faint. The guard bowed at them and apologize to the three , ''You know you should have told me that you are with them.'' 

EXO-K walked into the club while the guard opened the door for them. Hanbyul caught a glimpse of Baekhyun. He looked perfect with the eyeliner , styled hair and his clothes. If she were to rate him out of 100 , she will probably give him a million out of 100. The three followed them and entered the noisy club. 

Music were blasted loudly , some dancing on the dance floor like there is no tomorrow , some making out passionately , some drinking and some being a ert , touching the females' bodies like they are for show. Hanbyul had thought about clubs but she never knew club were so wild. EXO-K went straight to their VIP room , the three not sure if to follow and they decided to not. 

''Which drink do you suggest?'' Hanbyul asked the bartender. ''I suggest you take Bok Bun Ja Ju (15% alcohol in it) .'' He replied. Thinking it is quite good , she nodded and let out 3 fingers indicating 3 drinks. With quick hands , he whipped up 3 Bok Bun Ja Ju. The three took it at the same time , taking small slips and they soon one-shot it. ''3 more glasses please!'' Na Yeon ordered and the drinks quickly arrived. Again , they one-shot it. They ordered another batch and drank it. 

Feeling bored just sitting down , Na Yeon suggest to dance and they went to the dance floor. The DJ then changed the song to a slow song , ''For the couples out there!'' Na Yeon immediately took Jiho with her and danced with him. Hanbyul pouted at Na Yeon and Jiho , the fact that they left her alone. They two simply grinned at her before continue to dance. Hanbyul wanted to go back to her seat when a guy blocked her way. 

Hanbyul blinked at him with curiosity. He gave his hand to her , asking if he could have the dance with her. Since she is alone and going back to her seat is boring too , she slipped her hand into his. He lead her further into the dance floor. He placed her left hand over his shoulder and held her right. Placing his hand at Hanbyul's waist , they start to sway side to side. 

The music ended and Hanbyul bowed to the stranger in which the stranger bowed back then left. As in right on cue , the DJ changed the music to a song where you can randomly touch your partner and get high. 

''Can i have a dance too?'' Hanbyul turned to face Baekhyun. He bowed like a prince and looked up , giving her his famous charm smile. Hanbyul chuckled , she is feeling high thanks to the drink she had. She nodded and they got high. And by high , I mean grinding each other non stop, touching each other non stop. 

Baekhyun was surprised that Hanbyul became so open to him but nevertheless he played along with her. ''You know you look super y with your eyeliner,'' Hanbyul lean forward to his body , her chin resting on his chest and point to his eyeliner , ''and your style hair?'' She touched his hair. 

Baekhyun smirked at her comments , ''You liked it?'' Hanbyul chuckled , saying she love it. The acohol made Hanbyul so high and she start to say what she feel about Baekhyun. 

Baekhyun lead her to her seat and sat beside her. ''You are so handsome , y and cute at the same time do you know? I hate it when you are together with Hyeri. Speaking of Hyeri , i want to punch her in her face so bad.'' Hanbyul raised her fist and punch the air. She stayed at that position for a while before passing out. ''Oh bowhya!'' Baekhyun managed to catch her before she hit the hard floor. 

He held her in one hand and used the other to take out his phone. He dialed Chanyeol's number , telling him that he will leave first before hanging up. Remembering that Hanbyul came with her friends , he search for her phone. ''Aish , where did this girl put her phone?'' Baekhyun search everywhere but being careful to not touch her body. *Forget it, maybe they will call soon when they can't find her.* Baekhyun carefully led her out of the club. 

He halted a taxi and the driver drove them to Baekhyun's house. ''Omo. Is that a girl you are holding?'' His mother exclaimed. ''Ani, she is a boy.'' Baekhyun spoke with sarcasm before heading to his bedroom. ''Don't be too loud! Your mom and dad need sleep!'' His mother exclaimed before giggling to herself. Baekhyun rolled his eyes at that 'joke'. 

He gently place Hanbyul onto his king size bed and cover her with his warm blanket. Baekhyun sat at the side of the bed , staring at her face. Moonlight shinning onto Hanbyul's face , making her look like an angel fallen from the sky. ''Why are you so pretty?'' He sighed before standing up . ''Don't go!'' As if Hanbyul knew where Baekhyun is , she wrapped her arms around his waist and pulled closer to him before he could stand. Baekhyun's heart started to pump very fast , the fact that Hanbyul is hugging him. 

Baekhyun tried to remove her hand but Hanbyul held tighter. ''Don't leave me alone..'' Hanbyul's tone was sad enough to let Baekhyun stay. Without trying to wake her up, he change his position from sitting to lying. ''Good night , angel.'' He whispered and closed his eyes. So there they lied , with Hanbyul's hands wrapped around his waist.



Okay. So here is the chapter. Please don't hate on me , i don't know where is this story going to. I am having writer block and my brain is kinda rusty. So please please don't hate me. Tell me your thoughts! Comment them down below and tell me if you like this chapter. I am lonely so chat with me!

Ppyong!