ツ Chapter 13

Revenge on Mr. Byun Baekhyun.
Baekhyun looked up and gasped. It was his first love, Im Hyeri.

Baekhyun love her since young and confessed when they are in middle school. They are a couple but broke up because they are going to different high school. But Baekhyun still love her. ''Oh! It is you , Byun Baekhyun.'' Hyeri smiled. Baekhyun feel like melting. After all , she is his love. ''A-annyeong.'' Baekhyun stutter, causing Hyeri to chuckle. Hyeri's chuckle is like music to Baekhyun. ''What did you buy for your girlfriend?'' Hyeri pointed at the bag Baekhyun was holding. ''A-ani. This is not for my g-girlfriend.'' Baekhyun spoke. 

 
Suddenly someone bang into Hyeri , causing her to fall. Baekhyun's reflex kicks in and manage to caught Hyeri before she could hit the hard floor. He then glared at the person who made Hyeri fall. The person said a 'sorry' before running off. ''Are you alright?'' Baekhyun stared into Hyeri's eyes. ''Yeah , thanks for saving me.'' Hyeri thanked before standing up with Baekhyun's help. 
 
''Do you have time for bubble tea?'' Hyeri asked and Baekhyun smiled. They then head for the bubble tea shop.
 
Watching them walk away , Hanbyul came out of her hiding spot. *Kai was right. He is with a girl and i am so stupid to find him. It is a waste of time.* She pouted. *Maybe i should follow them? It would be bad right? If they caught me , i will just say i am passing by.* Hanbyul then started to follow them. 
 
''One smoothies and normal tea please!'' Hyeri ordered then turn to whisper to Baekhyun. ''I hope you still like normal tea.'' Baekhyun nodded. To be honest , Baekhyun is touched because Hyeri still remember his favorite bubble tea. ''It will be 66,00 won.'' The person said and Baekhyun took his wallet out. ''Let me pay for it.'' Hyeri put her hand on Baekhyun's wallet , brushing her hand against his. Baekhyun blush slightly. They took their bubble teas and went to sit on the provided chairs. 
 
It is awkward once they sat on the chairs. ''So.. How are you?'' Baekhyun broke the silence and Hyeri nodded , meaning that she is fine. ''Do you have any boyfriends?'' Baekhyun blurted , making Hyeri to laugh. *You stupid! Why did you ask this question?* ''I don't.'' Hyeri answered. Baekhyun was shocked. Hyeri is beautiful so how can she not have a boyfriend. ''They are not up to my standards.'' Hyeri spoke , as if she could read Baekhyun's mind. ''Would you mind showing me what you bought? I am curious.'' Hyeri smile sheepishly and Baekhyun nodded. 
 
Hanbyul followed them to a bubble tea shop , she swiftly grab a chair and sat at a table right next to them. She pretended to read the newspaper so as to cover her face and no one will suspect. She saw Baekhyun handing her a box. The girl opened the box and Hanbyul gasped. The bracelet she wanted so much is in the box. *He is giving her that?!* The girl smiled and place her hand on Baekhyun's.
 
''I am sure whoever receive this will be happy.'' Hyeri said , causing Baekhyun to smile. ''I sure hope she like this.'' Baekhyun said and Hyeri nodded.
 
Hanbyul stood up and left the bubble tea shop. She is heading to the shop where the bracelet is from. *Please tell me that they still have one in stock of the bracelet!* Once she enter , she head for the salesgirl who deal with Baekhyun ealier. ''Do you still have the bracelet on display?'' Hanbyul asked and the salesgirl shook her head. ''That is the only one we had and it is sold. Would you like to take a look of others?'' Hanbyul shook her head in dismay and headed out. She head straight out to the mall entrance but stopped when she saw Baekhyun with the girl again.
 
''Bye Baekhyun and thanks for saving me ealier.'' Hyeri winked at him. Baekhyun was about to say bye too when Hyeri lean in and kissed his cheeks. Baekhyun froze. A part of him was dancing happily but another part of him was so shock that he can't move. 
 
Hanbyul frowned at the girl who just kissed Baekhyun's cheeks. *Who is this girl?! She took my bracelet and now she took Baekhyun's cheeks. I don't like this girl at all.* She stormed pass them but made sure that she hit Baekhyun's shoulder with hers. 
 
''Baekhyun?'' Hyeri said as she stared at Baekhyun's face. Baekhyun snap back into realitly when someone hit his shoulder. He turned , was about to curse his head out at the person when he saw it was just Hanbyul. ''Hanbyul?'' Baekhyun said while Hanbyul kept on walking. ''Sorry Hyeri , but i need to go.'' Baekhyun quickly bid his farewell to Hyeri before running to catch up Hanbyul. 
 
Hanbyul kept walking fast and started to run. Baekhyun don't know why but a part of him wants to explain to Hanbyul what happen just now. So he kept running after her. ''Hanbyul stop!'' Baekhyun called out but she continue to run fast. 
 
*I hate Byun Baekhyun. I hate that girl. I hate it when he bought the one and only bracelet that i like so much. I hate it when he allow the girl to kiss his cheeks. He didn't even let me touch him when we are dating. I hate him so much that i can just kill him.* Hanbyul ran to her house , unlocking her door quickly and enter her house. She immediately shut the door right after she come in but it got block by Baekhyun's leg. 
 
*Why is he so fast?!* Hanbyul continue to push the door shut. ''Ah-h! Hanbyul! Don't s-squish my l-leg! It h-hurts!'' Baekhyun started to push the door with his hands while trying to remove his leg. ''Why did you come then?'' Hanbyul ignored him , continue to push the door. 
 
''I want to explain to you!'' 
''Explain what?'' 
''What happen just now! It didn't look like how it is!'' 
''Then how it is?'' Hanbyul reduce the strength she push the door. 
''She just kissed my cheeks and there is all!''
''Liar. Why would she kiss your cheeks if she is just a friend.''
''We are close!'' Baekhyun have no idea why is he explaining to her. Propably because if he don't want to say , his leg is going to break.
 
Hanbyul wanted to ask him why did he give the bracelet she like so much to the girl but didn't do so. ''Now go!'' Hanbyul open the door , wanted to let Baekhyun pull his leg out. 
 
Wrong decision. 
 
Baekhyun push open the door widely and went into Hanbyul's house before Hanbyul could do anything. ''What are you doing?!'' Hanbyul stomped her feet on the floor. ''I want to give you something since we are here alone!'' Baekhyun held out the bag which contain the bracelet. Hanbyul eyed from him to the bag and back to him. She took it and looked inside. 
 
*This box looked like the one i seen.* She took the box out and open it. It was the bracelet she likes so much. ''I thought you give it to the girl? She didn't accept it so you gave it to me?'' Hanbyul frowned and looked at Baekhyun. 
 
''Aniya. She just wanted to see- Wait. How do you know that i gave it to her? You stalked me?'' Baekhyun eyed Hanbyul who slight blush. ''N-no i wasn't! I just passed by!'' '' Yeah yeah. Say whatever you want.'' Baekhyun smirked. He then took the braclet and help Hanbyul to put it on. ''Thanks?'' Hanbyul said , feeling weird at how Baekhyun treat her. ''Why does that sound like a question?'' Baekhyun chuckled. 
 
''I don't understand. Why did you came all the way from the mall to my house just to explain and why did you buy this braclet for me?'' Hanbyul asked. 
 
''Want to know why?'' Baekhyun smirked. 
''Because , 
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
''I Like you.''

Double update for you ~ As a Christmas present for ya all~ :)