ツ Chapter 29

Revenge on Mr. Byun Baekhyun.

''There.'' Hanbyul spoke as she capped the eyeliner. Baekhyun opened his eyes and stared at his reflection in the mirror. 

''I look so girly'' Baekhyun commented as he looked closer into the mirror. ''I can remove it for you if it is girly.'' Hanbyul took the cotton pieces. 

Baekhyun shook his head , ''Do i look kawaii?'' He posed with a 'v' while grinning. 

Hanbyul couldn't help to laugh , Baekhyun grin got wider as he got Hanbyul to laugh. 

''I thought of one game. Whatever the person says , the other person have to say 'of course!' If the person couldn't say 'of course!' , he or she will receive a hit on the forehead by the other person.'' Baekhyun suggested and Hanbyul nodded. 

And the game started with them sitting across each other on the bed. They played 'Scissor , Paper , Stone' to decide who go first and Baekhyun won. 

''Am I handsome?'' Baekhyun grinned. Hanbyul frowned , she doesn't want to say 'of course!' to that nor she wants to get hit on the forehead so she said the magic word. Making Baekhyun grin more , his plan is working. 

It is her turn now , ''You like guys right?'' The attack was so strong that Baekhyun chuckled dryly. Hanbyul giggled , he is going to lose. 

''Of course!'' Baekhyun doesn't want the hit on the forehead and he couldn't end the game without asking what he want to know the most. 

Hanbyul laughed , ''You are gay!'' He ignored her and asked his question.

''I am in your 'Favorite' list right?'' Baekhyun wiggled his index finger at her. 

''N-'' Hanbyul was about to answer 'no' when she notice Baekhyun stare. ''Of course!'' She said loudly. 

''Do you like Hyeri?'' Hanbyul almost mentally slapped herself for saying that. Baekhyun looked kind of shock when she mention it , but nonetheless he said the word. 

Hanbyul sighed inwards , she knows this game is to say 'of course' to everything they say and she knows Baekhyun is supposed to say 'of course' to win. But she still can feel a little jealousy in her.

Baekhyun grinned like the Cheshire cat. It is time for his question. ''Do you like me and would you date me?''

Hanbyul's jaw open wide as she repeats what he said in her mind. 

''Do you like me and would you date me?'' 
''Do you like me and would you date me?'' 

She shook her head to get the thoughts out of her head. ''You can only ask one question per turn!'' She remembered the rules of the game. 

''Fine. Shall save the best for the last. Do you like me?'' Baekhyun places his chin on her palm and stare at Hanbyul , blinking and smiling. 

Hanbyul does not want to answer him but she does not want to get hit. But if she answer him , he would ask if she could date him. Which is a total big N.O. 

''Give up!'' Hanbyul raised her hands like a kid wanting the teacher's attention. Baekhyun's face fell , his plan failed. 

Hanbyul stick out her tongue at him and got ready to get the forehead hit. 

Baekhyun prepared his fingers and Hanbyul gulped at the sound of the cracking bones. ''Please , not too hard?'' Hanbyul tried to do aegyo which almost made Baekhyun give up. 

Almost. 

But he shook his head. Hanbyul squeezed her eyes shut tightly and brace for the impact. 

''Get ready.'' Baekhyun said and Hanbyul got more tensed. 

Waiting for the hard impact that never came , she got annoyed. ''Could you just hurry up!'' 

She got her wish. Instead of the hard impact , she felt soft impact on her forehead. 

Hanbyul popped open her eyes and saw Baekhyun leaned in her , lips on her forehead. 

Baekhyun have plan B in case the A plan failed which is the game. 

Plan B: Pretend to prepare for the hit and kiss her forehead. 

Hanbyul finally registered what is happening and pushed away him. But Baekhyun wrapped his arms around her thin body first. 

Finally breaking the kiss , he head down to the bridge for her nose. Then her tip of her nose. Time for the final stage , her lips. 

Baekhyun aligned their eye level and he stared from her brown eyes to her small pink lips and back to her eyes. 

Hanbyul kept staring at his eyes. A moment just now , they are playing and this moment , they were about to kiss. What could she do? She wants to reject but her body does not seem to work with her mind. 

She wants to reject him.

Hanbyul gave up and decide to follow her mind. She closed her eyes.

Baekhyun saw her closing her eyes and taking that as a sign , he leans in. Closing the gap that separates them , their lips are just inch away. If anyone of them moves , their lips will definitely touch. 

Time froze at that moment. The room was so quiet that they can hear the insects creaking. 


School started and i should be sleeping this time but i am updating ._. Sorry for the late chapter! The next should be up any time. Does this font make the words small? Decided to change the font.