ツ Chapter 7

Revenge on Mr. Byun Baekhyun.
After Baekhyun sang the song , Hanbyul felt better. ''Gomawo , Baekhyun oppa.'' Hanbyul said , smiling at him.  *He did not sing for me before.. But i don't know why did i feel so touched..* 
 
''You finally called me oppa!'' Baekhyun faked cried , making Hanbyul laugh at his lousy act. ''Now can i know your name?'' 
 
Hanbyul stop laughing once the information sink in. *Should i tell him? Anyway i already called him oppa.* ''My name is Hanbyul.'' 
 
''Nice name , Hanbyul.'' Baekhyun smiled. 
 
''Baekhyun-shii , is my eyes still swollen?'' Hanbyul asked , hoping it is not swollen, so that she still can go to class. 
 
Baekhyun stared at her. ''The magic word?'' 
 
Hanbyul rolled her eyes. ''Baekhyun oppa , is my eyes still swollen?''
 
''Nope!'' Baekhyun smiled happily while Hanbyul shook her head , smiling as well. A moment after that , the bell rang and the two have to get to their class. 
 
''Kaja?'' Baekhyun said , standing up and letting a hand to Hanbyul. She then slip her hand into Baekhyun's and he pulled her up. 
 
''Y-you can let go of my hands now..'' Hanbyul blushed as Baekhyun continue to hold Hanbyul hand. Instead of letting go , Baekhyun held tighter , making Hanbyul blush twice as much. 
 
''Aigoo, you look so cute when you are blushing. You look like a tomato.'' Baekhyun teased Hanbyul and she hit his arm playfully when Kai popped out of nowhere. 
 
''Hanbyul , why are you with Baekhyun? I was finding for you.'' Kai asked , frowning at Baekhyun. 
 
Hanbyul ignored him and Kai pull her to his side. ''Let go of me!'' Hanbyul tried pushing Kai away but instead of letting Hanbyul go , he held tighter. 
 
''Yah! Let go of her.'' Baekhyun manage to push Kai away and got Hanbyul back to his side. 
 
''You should let go of my girlfriend.'' Kai push Baekhyun. 
 
''Do you remember her as your girlfriend when you are making out with a girl? I bet it is a no.'' Baekhyun spat at Kai.
 
''You are the one who told Hanbyul about that?!'' Kai glared at him.
 
''Everyone knows that you are a player and you do it every single time with a random girl.'' Baekhyun glare back at him. 
 
''You are also a player. I bet you get close to Hanbyul because of her beauty. Once you had fun with her , you are going to dump her!'' Kai said and all hell break loose. Baekhyun started to punch Kai and they started to fight.
 
''Stop it!'' Hanbyul shouted and the two stopped. ''Kai , I saw you making out with the girl with my own eyes. Baekhyun did not tell me anything about it and we are over.'' She pulled Baekhyun away from Kai who stared at her.
 
''N-no no! Let me explain!'' Kai panicked , ''S-she is the one who kissed me first and i can't resist her!'' 
 
Hanbyul rolled her eyes , she predicted that Kai will push the blame to the girl. Boys who got caught always push the blame to their partner, right?
 
''So you are saying that everytime you make out with a girl , it is the girl who started it?'' Baekhyun said before Hanbyul could. 
 
''Keep quiet, i am not talking to you!'' Kai shushed Baekhyun and looked at Hanbyul.
 
''Answer Baekhyun , my question is also that.'' Hanbyul nodded and Kai slowly nodded. 
 
*Why is he seriously blaming on the girls? Even though they did start it , he can reject it!* Hanbyul frowned at Kai's answer.
 
''So what do you want me to do?'' Hanbyul asked and Kai's eyes immediately light up. 
 
''Don't break up with me! I can change!''
 
Hanbyul then bit her lip , she want to break up with Kai because he got caught red-handed but she need Kai for her revenge on Baekhyun. *Ettokaji?* 
 
''Hanbyul, break up with him!'' The angel whispered. 
 
''Hanbyul, don't break up with him!'' The devil said. 
 
''Could you two just shut up?'' Hanbyul yelled and covered with both her hands when she realise what she just said. Baekhyun and Kai stared at her like she have two heads. 
 
''We did not speak at all!'' Baekhyun raised his hands up.
 
Hanbyul shook her head.
 
''K-kai?'' Kai looked at Hanbyul , ''Let's...'' 
 
Hanbyul stopped , making Kai frown. 
 
''Let's what?'' 
 
Hanbyul sighed and shut her eyes tightly.
 
''Let's...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
stay as a couple.''

Finally updated Q.Q This month i will not really update that much because this month is Christmas month and i will have to prepare for next year's school ;-;

 << This will be the perfect Christmas present if my parents got me this. But sadly , they reject my wish once i tell them that EXO have new album QAQ. 

 

^^^ I want this two to marry each other right now. Kai just confessed to D.O. My feels ;-; KaiSoo ship have officially sailed~!