ツ Chapter 1

Revenge on Mr. Byun Baekhyun.
''Byun Baekhyun!'' Eunjung yelled when she caught Baekhyun red-handed. He was making out with a random girl in the school classroom. ''Babe , we will talk later.'' Baekhyun kissed the girl once more before dragging Eunjung to the rooftop.
 
''Why did you call that 'babe''Babe' was my nickname for you! Why did you make out with herI thought i was good enough for you! All the things i had done is mostly because of you! I even lied to my parents so that i can be with you! I bet you forgot what day is today!'' Eunjung screamed , tears were streaming down her cheeks. 
 
''Firstly , she is not a , she have a name , her name is Taeyoung. Second , i called every girl 'babe'. Not just you. Third , all girls will do anything for me , not only you. Lieing to your parents is nothing. Taeyoung , is rich , are you rich? No? She can provide me a house , can you? No? She is also prettier than you. Can you be more prettier then her? No? What day is today? Today is Friday. So?'' Baekhyun said , rolling his eyes.
 
''Bowh?! I thought we are a couple now! We are an item!! You even give me a ring! Today is the day of our monthsary!'' Eunjung raised her hand , showing a ring. 
 
Baekhyun then raise his hand , showing no ring. ''See this? I did not wear the ring. At all. Many girls i dated thought that they and I were a couple , an item. But , i am still free. As free as a bird. I don't care about those things.'' He then walk away , leaving Eunjung crying. 
 
''Oh yeah , for your information , i gave a ring to every girl i dated. But i wore none! Since you already caught me , let's break up. It is time for me to dump a girl anyways.' Baekhyun said before leaving. 
 
Eunjung don't understand why did Baekhyun break up with her. She know that Baekhyun is a player , but she got tricked by his innocent face. She quickly wiped her tears before heading home. She have no mood for class anymore. 
 
When she reached home , she stared at her house. She is rich, she lived in a big house. She is the daughter of second richest man in Korea. She do not want to reveal her status so she did not tell Baekhyun as well. 
She then went into the house and to her room. Her house was big. But only Eunjung's maid and she is living in it. Her parents were often not home. Either they are busy at work or they went overseas. Eunjung was used to it. Parents not at home. 
 
She took a penknife from somewhere and wanted to cut herself. * There is no meaning of life without Baek..* She placed the sharp point of the cutter at her wrist. *But if i die now , what will happen to my best friends , Nayeon and Jiho? If i die now , nothing will change. Baekhyun will not be sad and he will still play around.* Eunjung place the penknife down and lied on the bed. She want to die. But she don't want to leave her best friends and she do not want to see that jerk again.
 
Eunjung then got an idea. She will change her look , name and seduce Baekhyun and then dump him badly. * Byun Baekhyun , prepare for my revenge and get ready to be dump.*
First chapter , Up! How is it? I tried making it longer. I think i failed. It is 4AM and i have to wake up at 5AM /sobs and sobs/ I think i shall sleep now. Good night/morning/afternoon! /Send kisses to you all/ Muacks