ツ Chapter 28

Revenge on Mr. Byun Baekhyun.

Hanbyul arrived at the cafe they worked for. Hanbyul head to order her drink before sitting down with Na Yeon.

''You have not even changed?'' Jiho point out and she stared at him with the look. Jiho just shrug and Na Yeon start the questioning. ''Why were you in his house? Why didn't you contact us? What did you do at his house? What happen?'' She just literally bomb her with questions , not letting her to answer. 

Hanbyul calm Na Yeon down before telling them everything. But she didn't tell them what Baekhyun did to her. Hanbyul finish with a pause , as if she wants to continue but she couldn't. ''Hanbyul , you are hiding something. Right?'' Jiho eyed at her. Avoiding his eyes , Hanbyul sip on her drink. Jiho lean closer to her , ''Come on, tell us.'' Na Yeon lean in closer too. 

Hanbyul sigh as she give up. How can she lie to her best buds? So she told them
what Baekhyun did to her. ''Such a byuntae.'' Jiho chuckled. Na Yeon was speechless. 

''You know , I think I can continue my revenge.'' Hanbyul took a few more sips on her drink before continuing. ''I got a feeling he is falling for me and i can totally use that.'' Jiho looked at Na Yeon who stared back at him and they both stared at Hanbyul. 

''She is sick.'' ''Yup , definitely.'' The two laughed when Hanbyul whine. She decided to continue the plan. No matter what. 
-
The three buddies chit chat before they spilt their way home. Hanbyul can't wait to get home , she totally need a bath right now. Opening the door , she face her parents. 

''Umma , appa.'' Hanbyul bowed to them. She sat at the sofa next to umma. ''Where did you go last night? Why didn't you come home?'' Appa asked and she hung her head low.

''I went clubbing with my friends and i stayed overnight at my female friend house.'' Hanbyul couldn't help to lie. She bit her bottom lip and expect a scolding. Instead of a scolding , Hanbyul's parents let out a sigh. 

''We understand your needs but please inform us if you are staying over. You got us worried for a moment.'' She nodded and apologized then head to her room. 

Throwing her things on her bed , she went into the bathroom and start to remove all her clothes. Hanbyul threw her clothes aside and step into the shower. She felt so good when the cold water hit her back. Remembering how Baekhyun hug her waist , her hands wrapped around her waist. Hanbyul snap out of her thoughts and mentally slap herself for thinking of that. She quickly wash from top to toe , slipping into comfortable clothes. 

Hanbyul was in the comfort of her house with her parents while watching the television when the bell rang. The maid went to open the door and the guest turns out to be Baekhyun with his parents. *Oh come on! Why is he here?* Hanbyul looked over to her parents who simply ignore her and smiled ever so sweetly at his parents. 

*Hanbyul is rich? She looks so casual with the simple tee and short pants. Her hair , plain straight. She looks so pretty. What the hell are you think about Byun Baek?!* Baekhyun mentally slap his face. The Kim family stood up and bow to the Byun family. Returning the bow, the Kim family invite the latter to sit. Both parents find it fun to squeeze the two child together and they find it cute when the two shift uncomfortably in their seat with red cheeks.

Both child send a glare to their parents but it does not work at all. ''Are you guys going to talk or not?'' Hanbyul and Baekhyun said at the same time causing the Kim and Byun parents to laugh. 

''Hanbyul , bring Baekhyun up your room because we will be discussing business stuff and we know you two will get bored to death.'' Hanbyul's appa said and Baekhyun's appa nodded as well. 

''No way! Who knows what will happen when we are alone in the room?'' Hanbyul shrieked and wrapped her arms around her chest. Baekhyun mimicked her words , tone and action. Hanbyul whipped her head towards Baekhyun and they got into a glaring contest. Both parents laugh again. 

''You two are such a cute couple.'' Baekhyun's umma exclaimed and the two widened their eyes at her. ''Oh right , isn't she the girl we saw last night?'' She turn to her side and chat with Baekhyun's appa. He took a closer look at Hanbyul and nodded. 

''Last night? At where?'' Hanbyul's umma asked and the two child starts to panic. 
''U-umma! I feel hungry! I need food!'' Hanbyul asked and umma just simply order the maid to do the cooking. 

''Nae , last night. At our house , she even stayed overnight.'' Baekhyun's umma stated. ''Bowh?'' Hanbyul's appa exclaimed and glared at Hanbyul. ''You said you stayed overnight at a female friend's house. I don't think Baekhyun is a female.'' 

Hanbyul hung her head low and bit her bottom lip. ''S-she was drunk at the club so to prevent anything that can happen to her , i brought her to my house. But don't worry , we did nothing.'' Baekhyun hastily explain. Hanbyul looked up and glance at her father , he nodded. ''Thank you for doing that.'' He thanked and Baekhyun gave his wide smile. 

''Byul , i want you to bring Baekhyun up to your room. No complains.'' Appa ordered and she nodded. Hanbyul knows she can't argue with her father. Sighing, She stood up and turn towards Baekhyun. ''Follow me.'' She murmured under her breath before walking up the stairs to her room. 

Baekhyun followed behind her like a little puppy , stopping frequently to see around her house. Hanbyul got annoyed by the fact that he stops so frequently and she have to wait for him too. 

''Can you walk faster instead of looking around like a tourist?'' Hanbyul spat and Baekhyun shook his head. 

''No can do lady.'' She frown at him and stomp straight to her room. Baekhyun follow her straight into her room and awe at her room. 

He closed the door behind him and went on a tour in her room. Hanbyul rolled her eyes at him and lied on her big and fluffy bed. Baekhyun stopped at her dressing table , ''You have quite amount of cosmetic. But why didn't you use any of them?'' Sitting on the chair , he flipped though her makeup stuffs.

''I only use them when i am out.''
''Hey , how do you use this?'' Baekhyun picked up a eyeliner. Hanbyul sat up and saw him try to use the eyeliner. ''Yah!'' She stomp towards him and pried the eyeliner out of his hands. He stared up at her with the puppy eyes. 

''I hate you.'' Hanbyul murmured softly but loud enough for Baekhyun to hear. ''I know you love me.'' She groaned and asked him if he wants to put on the eyeliner. ''Yes please.'' He smiled ever so sweetly at her and position himself so that it is easy for her to apply. 

Hanbyul ordered him to close his eyes and opened the cap after he closed. She gently apply the eyeliner on his left bottom lid. She lean in closer so it is easy to apply. Baekhyun felt her breath on his cheek and he pop open his eyes. 

Surprised by that action, she accidently drew the eyeliner out. ''Why did you open your eyes!'' Hanbyul exclaimed , taking some cotton pieces and putting some makeup remover on it. 

Baekhyun held her wrist , causing her to drop the cotton pieces on the table. ''What are you doing?!'' Hanbyul struggled to release her hand. 
''Does this eyeliner look nice on me?'' Baekhyun looked at her. 
''You don't have to grab my wrist so tightly!'' Hanbyul struggles to remove her hand and she did. Massaging her red wrist, she glares at Baekhyun. 
''If you want me to continue , don't treat me like that!'' Hanbyul then pick up the cotton pieces and remove the 'out' eyeliner. She continues drawing his bottom lid then continue with the right lid. 


I finally figured what am i doing. I guess  I might end this story soon and start on a another new one which includes VIXX mycurrentfavouritegroupsobs. So yeah. Ithinkthisisthelongestchapterieverwrote.1423words.