ツ Chapter 2

Revenge on Mr. Byun Baekhyun.
-------3 Years later------
 
''Na yeon! Jiho!'' Eunjung or rather Hanbyul called out to her friends and ran to them. Eunjung have changed her looks and name for her revenge on Byun Baekhyun. The person who broke her heart. Na yeon and Jiho were waiting for her at the mall so that they could hang out.
 
''Annyeong Eunjung!'' Na yeon greeted her and was hit on the head. ''I told you not to call me Eunjung! I am Kim Hanbyul!'' Hanbyul chided her and Na yeon pouted. 
 
''Eunjung ah'' Jiho spoke but stopped when he saw Hanbyul's glare. ''Hanbyul ah , why do you even want to change your name and look?'' 
 
''Because of her stupid revenge on Mr. Byun Baekhyun!'' Na Yeon said before Hanbyul could. ''My revenge is not stupid!'' Hanbyul said and hit Na yeon's head again. ''Yahh! Stop hitting my head if not i will turn stupid!'' Na yeon complained. ''You are already stupid.'' Ji Ho and Hanbyul said at the same time and high-fived each other. 
 
''Yahh! Both of you bully me!'' Na Yeon whined and Ji ho shook his head while similing. ''Sometimes i wonder how did we even became best friends.'' He said and Hanbyul shrugged. ''Because magic~!'' Na yeon waved her hands , pretending that there were sparkles falling down the sky. 
 
''You are seriously a babo.'' Hanbyul pushed Na Yeon's forehead with her index finger and Na yeon pouted. ''She is too young to understand anything that relate to adults.'' Ji ho said and Hanbyul gave him a high five again. 
 
''Pali pali! I want to shop!'' Hanbyul said and they went shopping together. ''Hanbyul! Look here!'' Na yeon pulled Hanbyul to a dress section and Jiho stared at the two girls awkwardly. ''Girls , there is a guy over here.'' Na yeon and Hanbyul then looked at Jiho. He looked so bored. ''Oppa , mian , it will be quick!'' Na yeon said and went further into the section.
 
''I will accompany you , oppa.'' Hanbyul said , smiling. ''Gomawo.'' He thanked and they both started a conversation. 
 
''OMO. They are so handsome!'' ''Who is they? So handsome!'' ''I want him to marry me!'' 
 
They heard screams echoing the mall and looked at the direction of the screams curiously. They saw girls crowding around a group of boys and Jiho suddenly exclaimed , ''Isn't that Baekhyun?''Hanbyul looked at him , shocked. ''N-nae? Byun Baekhyun?'' Jiho nodded. 
 
Hanbyul looked more carefully at the crowd and her jaws dropped to the ground.
 
There is him. The guy who broke her heart 3 years ago. The target for Hanbyul's revenge. Byun Baekhyun.

 

From this chapter on wards , i will put Eunjung's name to Hanbyul. So when you see Hanbyul just remember that it is Eunjung. NOT new character. Enjoy~ ^^