ツ Chapter 16

Revenge on Mr. Byun Baekhyun.

Hanbyul cleared before asking why he wants to tag along. ''I want to work here.'' Luhan smiled , causing Hanbyul to choke on her own saliva. She then started to cough loudly , hitting her own chest to feel better. ''Are you alright?!'' Luhan started to hit Hanbyul's back. After a while , Hanbyul felt a little better and thanked him. 

''Why do you want to work here?!'' Hanbyul exclaimed , causing Luhan to jump a little in shock. *I just shouted , didn't I? Oh my god.* ''Because I want to earn some pocket money...'' He said but the tone sounds more like a question. ''Stop lieing.'' Hanbyul eyed at him. ''Alright alright!'' Luhan gave up. ''I really want to try to work.'' 

''That's all?'' Hanbyul blinked at him , giving him a 'You-serious?' look. Luhan nodded innocently. *Should i help him? If i suggest Luhan to Yejin , Yejin probably would let him work because of his looks could attract girls. If i don't suggest him to her , he is going to find her anyways right? It is mean to not help people anyway.* ''Okay , i will help you talk to the lady boss here'' Hanbyul spoke , making Luhan to break into smiles. 

''Gomawo.'' Luhan hugged Hanbyul tightly , causing her to froze. She shiver when she felt Luhan's hot breath on her neck. Luhan in a deep breathe of Hanbyul's perfume. ''You smell nice.'' Luhan innocently said, closing his eyes. *Did he just say that i smell nice..? Is he a ent or what!* 

''Hanbyul-'' Na yeon burst into the room when Luhan and Hanbyul is still hugging. ''Sorry! Will come back later!'' Na yeon quickly close the door. Hanbyul push Luhan away with all her might. ''Why do you hug me!?'' She pointed at Luhan. ''I was thankful... Sorry...'' Luhan apologized , making Hanbyul feel a little guilty. ''It's okay , but don't do it ever again.'' Hanbyul smiled after seeing Luhan smiling. 

As if right on cue , the door opened again. ''Finally done!'' Na yeon smiled , walking to Hanbyul. Hanbyul elbowed her for what she said. ''He is just thankful, not what you are thinking'' Hanbyul hit Na yeon lightly. Na yeon's mouth form a 'o' shape as she nod slowly. ''What is he thankful for?'' Na yeon asked and Hanbyul simply told her that Luhan wants to work here and she is helping him to ask Yejin. 

''He wants to work here?!'' Na yeon's eyes widened and watch Hanbyul nod. ''Wae?'' She asked. ''He say he wants to try working.'' 

''You believe him?'' Na yeon whispered. Hanbyul shrugged. ''Oh! You are all in here!'' Yejin entered the room. ''Get back to work and you are?'' She pointed at Luhan. ''He wants the apply for the waiter.'' Hanbyul said and Yejin nodded immediately. ''You are hired.'' Yejin grinned. ''Welcome~'' Na yeon smiled. Luhan thanked Yejin for hiring him. 

Hanbyul got out of the room and the first thing she saw was Baekhyun holding hands with Hyeri. They were paying at the counter. Hanbyul immediately frown. She don't like the scene she is looking at. She stared at them , watch them chat happily. Baekhyun felt someone was staring at him and he turned his head to Hanbyul. They had a eye contact before Hanbyul walk away to serve the customer. 

Baekhyun immediately let go of Hyeri's hand. ''Wae?'' Hyeri looked shock. ''Ah mian , my palms is sweaty.'' Baekhyun lied , he doesn't want Hyeri to know that the girl he likes is watching them and at the same time , he doesn't want Hanbyul to see him holding other girls hands. 

''Let's go?'' Hyeri looked at Baekhyun who was staring at Hanbyul. ''You can go first. I have something on.'' Baekhyun lied again. He wants to talk to Hanbyul. Hyeri nodded and she left the cafe first. Baekhyun left after a while. He wants to wait for Hanbyul but he wants to talk to Hanbyul alone. He headed for Hanbyul's house. He sat at the stairs.

He is going to wait for her at her house. 

Hanbyul bid her farewell to everyone and head home. She happily hummed a song and walked. She stopped in her tracks when she heard foot steps sounds behind her. She turned around and no one is behind her. *I swear i heard someone is behind me...* Feeling uneasy , she started to walk faster. Soon , she is running. It is scary because she can't see anything. The streets is dark , there is only a few lamp post. 

She stopped in front of the dark alley. The only way to get home the fastest way. *I will just run. Nothing will happen to me if i run fast enough!* She thought as she started to run into the alley. Hanbyul smiled when she saw her house just in front. All she have to do is to keep running. She stop for a moment to catch her breath. When she was about to start running when she got caught by someone. 

''Who are you! Let me go!'' Hanbyul tried to escape but the guy held her tightly. ''Let me go please!'' She begged. The guy ignored her and Hanbyul felt a hot breath on her neck. ''L-let me go please-e!'' She begged when the guy kissed her neck. He kept kissing her neck while she kept begging. *Why is this happening to me..?* She felt hot tears gathering in the corner of her eyes. She felt the guy ing her blouse slowly.

''L-let me go please-e!'' Baekhyun heard a cry from the alley in front of Hanbyul's house. He stood up and head to the alley. He could barely see a guy kissing a girl. He narrowed his eyes at the two figures and saw a random guy kissing Hanbyul. *It is Hanbyul!* Baekhyun immediately rush over to them. ''Let her go!'' The guy looked at Baekhyun before running away , leaving Hanbyul crying. She slowly squat down on the floor.

''Hanbyul, are you alright..?'' Baekhyun touched Hanbyul and she move away from him. ''D-don't t-touch me-e!'' Tears continued to flow down her eyes. She used her hands to rub her arms while crying. Baekhyun removed his jacket and place it over Hanbyul. ''Everything is alright now Hanbyul.. I am with you..'' Baekhyun tried comforting her. It seems like it work as Hanbyul wasn't really crying anymore and she didn't move away when Baekhyun touched her. 

''Do you want to go home now..?'' Baekhyun spoke softly and Hanbyul nodded. She stood up slowly with Baekhyun's help and they head to her house. Baekhyun helped Hanbyul to her bed and pat her hand softly in order to let her sleep. Baekhyun didn't really want to let Hanbyul alone in the big house especially when she almost got . So he decided to look after her. He went down to the living room and slept on the couch. 

Baekhyun was sleeping peacefully when suddenly he heard cries. He immediately shot up and rush up to Hanbyul's room. ''Please let me go!'' Hanbyul was having a nightmare about what happen just now. ''Please!'' Baekhyun immediately held Hanbyul's hand and pat it. ''Shhhh. It is just a nightmare.'' Hanbyul stopped crying and went back to sleep. Seeing dried tears on her cheeks , Baekhyun kissed it. He crouch down and stared at Hanbyul. ''I am sorry for coming too late..'' Baekhyun whispered and kissed her cheeks before heading down to the living room. 


Finally found some time to update! I wasn't planning to update so soon because i wasn't feeling so well. But i still manage to update :')  I am bad at writing *coughs* *coughs* scenes so do forgive me for writing it badly. I probably will update once a week. But if i didn't update once a week , please understand that maybe the amount of homeworks i have is too much. Sorry about that.