ツ Chapter 11

Revenge on Mr. Byun Baekhyun.
-Next morning at Baekhyun's house- 
 
''DINGDONG.'' Baekhyun's house bell rang. After a while when no one open the door , the person who rang the doorbell started to bang on the door, ''Baekhyun hyung! Open the door!'' Baekhyun toss and turn in his bed and refuse to wake up. The person kept making noises and Baekhyun had to wake up and open the door. 
 
*Aish. Who made so much noise early in the morning?!* Baekhyun ruffled his hair and looked at his clock on the wall. ''Boya. It is freaking 8 in the morning!'' He yelled. Sighing , he got up and went straight to the door. 
 
The moment he open the door , the person pounded on him causing Baekhyun to fall. ''Finally you open the door. I waited for ages.'' Sehun , the maknae of EXO-K , pouted. ''Sehun ah , why are you here early in the morning?'' Baekhyun tried to push Sehun away but instead of moving , Sehun sat ontop of Baekhyun. 
 
''Hyungs send me to wake you up and bring you to a coffee shop.'' Sehun said. ''Get off me! You weight a ton! I can't breathe! Why must i go too?! I want to sleep!'' Baekhyun complained , trying to escape. Sehun folded his arms and did not even move a inch. ''Get. Off. Me! I am your hyung!'' Baekhyun complained. ''4 hyungs is stronger than 1 hyung. They say i could do anything i want to get you to the coffee shop.'' Sehun melong to Baekhyun who groaned. 
 
''Fine! I will go to the coffee shop with you!'' Baekhyun cried and Sehun finally got up from Baekhyun. Once Baekhyun felt that he could breathe normally again , he got up and tactle Sehun. ''Hyung , hyung! Sorry! I am so sorry! Let me go!'' Baekhyun head locked Sehun. 
 
    Geomjeong geurimja nae ane kkae eona
Neol boneun du nune bul kkochi nuntteo
Geu nyeo gyeoteseo moduda mulleona
Ijen jogeum sshig sana wojinda


Na eureureong eureureong eureureong dae
Na eureureong eureureong eureureong dae

Na eureureong eureureong eureureong dae

 
Sehun's phone rang and Baekhyun finally let go of Sehun. *My phone save me!* Sehun put the call on speaker and Baekhyun's house was filled with complains of his hyung. 
''Sehun ah, where are you?!'' 
''Why did you take so long to bring Baekhyun?'' 
''I am starved! If i die because of starvation , i am going to haunt you!''
Sehun rolled his eyes at dramatic D.O. ''D.O hyung , must you be so dramatic?'' Baekhyun made a comment and the members chuckled. ''I am hungry! VERY!'' D.O said. ''Ara ara. I am coming over soon.'' Baekhyun hang up and went to prepare himself while Sehun hang out around the living room. 
 
-Outside the Gateau- 
 
''Baekhyun is here!'' Chanyeol tap on s arms. ''Finally!'' D.O exclaimed. ''Mianhae.'' Baekhyun apologized and they entered the shop. ''DINGDONG!'' The bell rang as they enter the shop. ''Welcome!'' Na yeon exclaimed. She gasped as she stared at them. She immediately walk into the room that only staff could enter. 
 
''Hanbyul! You can't believe who came!'' Na yeon whispered. ''Who? Handsome guys again?'' Hanbyul smirked and wiggle her finger at Na yeon. ''Aniya!'' Na yeon held onto Hanbyul's finger , ''EXO-K is here!'' Hanbyul's eyes widened , ''Jinja?'' Na yeon nodded. She went to open the door slightly and let Hanbyul see. True enough , EXO-K were sitting at the table. 4 was playing and only 2 was looking through the menu. 
 
''Ettokaji?'' Hanbyul asked and Na yeon shrugged. ''Can you help me to take their orders and i will help you to do other tables.'' Hanbyul asked and Na yeon nodded. Hanbyul thanked Na yeon and they went to work. 
''May i take your orders?'' Na yeon asked and Baekhyun looked at her. *Oh no. Why is he staring at me? I hope he don't recognizes me..* ''You are pretty.'' Kai winked and Na yeon blushed. ''Ohhhhhh~'' The members teased causing Na yeon to blushed deeper. Suho and D.O quickly say their orders and Na yeon ran away. ''You scare her away.'' D.O said and Kai shrugged while smirking. 
 
''Hanbyul! I can't believe what your 'boyfriend' did!'' Na yeon exclaimed and Hanbyul smiled. ''What again.'' Na yeon told Hanbyul that Kai winked at her. *He is not my real boyfriend but my heart still hurts. Why..?* ''He is not my real boyfriend. He can do anything he wants.'' Hanbyul shrug it off and went back to work. ''Rush hour!'' Jiho exclaimed and the shop immediately filled with people. 
''Waiter!'' 
''Waitress!'' 
The three best friend started to rush from the counter to the table. ''DING!'' Dae Hwan ring the bell to indicate that a particular order is ready. Because Hanbyul was the only one who was currently free , she quickly took the tray of order. She stopped when the order is for EXO-K table. She looked for Jiho and Na yeon for help but they are busy. *Face it Hanbyul. Just pretend that they are strangers.* 
 
She took in a deep breathe and walk towards their table. ''Here is your order. Enjoy.'' Hanbyul said and walk away quickly. *That voice.. Isn't that Hanbyul?* Baekhyun thought as he asked Kai if it true. ''Really? I will go call her then'' He said as he called out Hanbyul's name. *How did they know?!* Hanbyul thought as she walk faster. Kai stood up , managed to grab Hanbyul's arm and spin her around. Kai used too much strength and Hanbyul landed in his arms. 
 
''Hey there. Try to run? Impossible.'' Kai smirked while Hanbyul gasped. All the members were looking at them , except one. Once Baekhyun saw Hanbyul in Kai's arms , he started to poke his food with the fork. Poking it like it is Kai's face. Harder and harder each time. ''L-let me g-go!'' Hanbyul wiggled in Kai's arms but he held tight. ''You didn't tell me you work here.'' Kai lean in closer to Hanbyul's face. ''Wh-why must I t-tell yo-you!'' Hanbyul stuttered.
 
''Because... I am your boyfriend.'' Kai lean in to Hanbyul's lips , causing Hanbyul to shook But instead of kissing her , he lean to her right ear. ''Did any one tell you that you look y in this outifit?'' His voice was husky. *Oh my god. Where is Jiho and Na yeon?!* ''I am sorry , but Hanbyul had to continue to work.'' They heard a voice and Hanbyul sighed in disbelief. *Finally , someone saved me.* Jiho raised his eye brown at Kai. ''Sorry.'' He let Hanbyul stand straight. ''I will come here every single day , just to see you in this y outfit.'' Kai whispered to her in a husky voice again before sitting down at EXO-K's table. 
 
Hanbyul immediately rush to the staff room. *Is Kai seriously going to come every single day? Should i quit?!* She sighed and Dae Hwan enter the room at the same time. ''Oh! Annyeong Dae Hwan shi.'' Hanbyul greeted even though she know that Dae Hwan would not speak. As expected , he nod his head at her. Hanbyul place her chin on top of her palm and blow a raspberry. ''Are you alright...?'' Hanbyul heard a voice and looked up. There is only Dae Hwan and her in the room , Dae Hwan wouldn't speak much. *Whose voice does that belong to..? It is impossible for Dae Hwan to talk.* 
 
''Are you alright...?'' The voice rang in Hanbyul's ears again and she frowned. Dae Hwan sat in front of her. ''You talking to me?'' Hanbyul pointed to him and to herself. Dae Hwan nodded and Hanbyul blinked a couple of times. ''Really?'' Dae Hwan nod once again. *Dae Hwan , the coldest person in this coffee shop , is talking to me. Am i suppose to be happy ?* ''Ah , i am alright.'' Hanbyul said. Dae Hwan blinked at her , as if asking her to say more. She got the cue and started to tell him that her working life is ruined. 
 
''You saw what happen just now right?'' Dae Hwan nodded. ''That is my so called boyfriend , he is a flirter in my school. He said he is going to visit the shop every day. Although it is good for the shop but it is not good for me. He is going to annoy me to death.'' Hanbyul finished and Dae Hwan just nod. ''Just ignore him..'' He suggested. ''It won't work at all. I am bad at playing the ignoring game.'' She sighed. Dae Hwan then shrug. He then stood up , heading for the door. ''Dae Hwan shi!'' Hanbyul called , she have to say this. ''You have to speak more. Your voice is nice!'' Dae Hwan then left the room but Hanbyul swear she saw he smile before the door close. 

Double update~ Dae Hwan finally talk ~ :D :D