ツ Chapter 17

Revenge on Mr. Byun Baekhyun.

*Just a few meters away..* Hanbyul thought as she panted , looking at her house. Before she could move , she got slam against the wall hardly. Hanbyul groan at the force and glared at the person who pushed her. In front of her , there is 3 guys standing in front of her. ''What do you want?!'' Hanbyul shouted at the guys. They were taken back for a moment and they smirked at her. ''Why so rude~'' The guy cooed , touching her face. Hanbyul slapped his hand away from her face , ''Don't touch me!'' 

The guy ignored her and lean in , wanting to kiss her ear when she push him away , causing him to fall. ''Hold her tight!'' The guy ordered and the other two guys held Hanbyul's arm tightly. The guy stood up and hit Hanbyul's cheeks a little hard. ''Don't be so rude to me. If not you are dead.'' Hanbyul could only glare at him because she can't move her arms. ''Now , stop glaring at me and enjoy.'' He lean in and kissed her neck , slowly. ''Let me go please!'' Hanbyul begged. The guy stopped and stare into her eyes. ''Let you go is a must , but right after we had our fun babe.'' He winked before continuing. 

''Please-e!'' Tears started to gather in Hanbyul's eyes and they drop every second. ''Let her go!'' The guy stopped and glared at the guy who disturbed his fun. Hanbyul managed to turn her head to the guy and it was Baekhyun. ''Let her go or i will call the police!'' Baekhyun threathed but the guy is not falling into the trap. ''Come on , if you want , you can join in! We will all have our fun. Don't call the police and i will give you extra time on her.'' The guy smirked when Baekhyun smirked as well. He started to make his way to them. 

''That's what we are talking about.'' The guy give away to Baekhyun and he stared into Hanbyul eyes before slamming his lips to hers. Baekhyun's hands were put into work as well. They roam around her body and her shirt , squeezing her . Hanbyul cried loudly , *Why is Baekhyun doing this to me?!* Baekhyun's hands made way to the back and unhook her bra. Baekhyun then pull away to catch his breathe for a moment and began to kiss her . Hanbyul managed to remove her arms from the two guys and kicked Baekhyun's leg. Thought that she could run away , she took off but she got yanked back. ''How dare you do that.'' Baekhyun raised his hand and slapped her face hardly. Again and again. While the others continue to explore her body. ''You got a hot body.'' The guys cooed and kept touching her body until-

Hanbyul screamed and sat up on her bed with her blanket covering her body. Her eyes dart across the room before realizing she is in her room. She looked at her body and was relief when she saw her clothes is still on. The door suddenly burst open and Baekhyun ran to Hanbyul. ''Are you okay?!'' Baekhyun touched her and she push his hands away. ''Why are you being so kind after what you done?!'' Hanbyul shouted as tears stream down her eyes. *What did i do?! I saved her , is that wrong?!* ''W-what did i do..?'' Baekhyun blinked at her. 

''Y-you almost r--d me w-with the other g-guys!'' Hanbyul cried again. 
''B-bowh?! Aniya!'' Baekhyun choked. ''I saved you!'' 
*He saved me..?* ''B-but j-just n-now i s-saw i-it...'' 

''Saw it? I think it is a dream Hanbyul.'' Baekhyun pat on Hanbyul's hand. ''Could you t-tell me what h-happen..?'' Hanbyul asked. She know what happen , but it seems like her mind doesn't want her to remember. ''I don't really know what happen actually but i heard cries from the alley and i rush there. Then i saw three guys trying to you so i saved you.'' Baekhyun replied. 

''Next time , i am going back with you at night. No more alone walking at night.'' Baekhyun continued firmly. Hanbyul doesn't want him to accompany her but neither she wants to get again. Seeing that there is no choice , she nodded and murmured a thank you to him. ''Now , go to sleep. After sleep , you will probably will feel better.'' Baekhyun helped Hanbyul to sleep. But after a moment , Hanbyul sat up again. ''Wae?'' Baekhyun asked. ''Isn't today Tuesday?'' Hanbyul looked at Baekhyun who nodded. ''I am late for school!'' Hanbyul cried out loud. 

''You don't have to go to school , i have already helped you to tell the school.'' Baekhyun smiled and gestured to Hanbyul to go back to sleep. Hanbyul then doze off a moment later. Baekhyun looked at Hanbyul's sleeping face and smiled. ''How i wish you are mine and i will protect you forever.'' He murmured.


Hi! Sorry if this story is getting boring... I am out of ideas and having writer blocks. 

┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`▭´)ノ︵ ┻━┻​  Thanks for the subscribers and the readers ☜♡☞ Untill next time~!