ツ Chapter 5

Revenge on Mr. Byun Baekhyun.
-Next morning- 
 
''Annyeong~!'' Na yeon cooed at Jiho who was squatting on the ground. Jiho was waiting for Na yeon and Hanbyul so that they can walk to school together. 
 
''Hanbyul yet come?'' Na yeon asked , looking around. 
 
''Do you see her? If no , it is obvious she yet came.'' 
 
''What if i see her?'' 
 
''You have to check your eyes.'' 
 
''Jiho oppa , i really see her!'' Na yeon tap on Jiho's shoulder , making him to look up. Yup. Hanbyul was running towards them with comb and her phone in her hands. 
 
''What take you so long?'' Na yeon nagged and Hanbyul apologized. ''I woke up late , mianhae.''
 
''Kwenchinna , kaja.'' Jiho said while Hanbyul combed her hair. 
 
''Bowh?! Why did you not scold Hanbyul when she was late?'' Na yeon pouted , acting like a child. 
 
''She woke up late , unlike you who can't decide which hairstyle you should choose.'' Jiho said , patting Na yeon's head.
 
''Scold her too!'' Na yeon pushed away Jiho's hand. Jiho shook his head and walk away. The two girls then went up to Jiho , walking together with him.
 
-------------------------Homeroom-----
 
The three best friends ran to their homeroom as they knew that they are late. They expect a 'Late. Late. Late' from Mr.Kris once they enter the room. But when they walk in the room , their expection is so different from reality. Students throwing papers around is the first thing Hanbyul saw. The class is so messy , only for one and only reason. You guess it. Mr. Kris is late. 
 
They quickly walked to their seats. As if on cue , once they settle down , Mr. Kris enter the class with messy bed hair , panting. ''Late. Late. Late.'' The students said in union and then laughed. Mr. Kris shushed the students and apologized for being late. 
 
''Teacher! Are you busy with a girl before you came to our class?'' A student asked and Mr. Kris' eyes immediately shot to that student. 
 
''What makes you think so?'' Mr. Kris asked , raising his right eye browns. 
 
''Your h-hair and the p-particular mark on your n-neck?'' She awkwardly said , causing all students in the class to focus on his neck. 
 
Mr. Kris' eyes immediately widened and his hands went to fix his hair. He then straighten his collar so as to cover the 'particular mark' a.k.a hickey on his neck.
 
''I can't believe he did that before coming to class.'' Hanbyul murmured but it is clear and loud enough for Baekhyun to hear it. 
 
''It is normal for teachers or even student to do 'it' before coming to class.'' Baekhyun said , grinning to Hanbyul. She frowned at him before looking in front. 
 
*So it is normal for you to do 'it' with a random girl?* 
 
''RINGG.'' The bell rang and students started to walk to their next class. 
 
''Why are you ignoring me?'' Baekhyun pouted cutely but Hanbyul looked away , packing her stuffs.  *Oh yeah , i forgot that i am having a revenge on Baekhyun.* 
 
''Ani , i did not ignore you.'' Hanbyul said.
 
She walked away from Baekhyun and Na yeon joined her. 
 
''How do i start my revenge on Baekhyun?'' Hanbyul murmured and Na yeon shrugged. ''Is your plan , not mine.'' Hanbyul sighed, saying bye to Na yeon and entering her English class. 
 
Little did Hanbyul know that there is someone who is listening to her conversation with Na yeon. He smirked at the information that Hanbyul just said. 
 
''Revenge on Baekhyun eh? I am gonna get myself something from her because i have this information.'' 
 
-----------------------------LUNCH--
 
Once Hanbyul enter the cafe , she immediately brisk walk to Jiho and Na yeon's table and dragged one of them to follow her to take her food.
 
''Wae! I was eating!'' Jiho complained while getting drag by Hanbyul. 
 
''Baekhyun is gonna pull me to EXO-K table!'' Hanbyul said. 
 
They walked quickly to the stall , took Hanbyul's tray of food and walking away quickly. *So close to our table!* Hanbyul thought.
 
''Annyeong pretty!'' Baekhyun said , pulling Hanbyul. 
 
Hanbyul sent a 'I-told-you-so-!' look and Jiho facepalmed himself. 
 
''She is coming with me.'' Jiho said , pulling Hanbyul back to him. 
 
''Stop-'' ''She is coming with me!'' Baekhyun cut off Hanbyul's rage and Jiho pull Hanbyul back , arguing with Baekhyun. 
 
''Stop-'' ''She is coming with me!'' Jiho cut off Hanbyul's rage once again. It is like tug-of-war between the two mans but the only difference is Hanbyul was the rope. 
 
''PANG!'' Hanbyul dropped her tray of food and everyone in the cafe turned their attention to the three students and started to whisper to each other. Jiho and Baekhyun eyes widened at the sight of Hanbyul's tray on the floor. 
 
Her food were all on the floor and she can't get another serving as every student could only get one. ''Pretty , are you okay..?'' Baekhyun looked at Hanbyul's face and he could see flames in her eyes. She breath in a deep breathe and yelled out , ''I TOLD YOU GUYS TO STOP , DIDN'T I? BUT YOU GUYS STILL PULLED ME LEFT TO RIGHT , RIGHT TO LEFT. THIS IS NOT TUG-OF-WAR AND I AM NOT A ROPE!'' Hanbyul pant a little as she finish her sentence. 
 
Everyone in the cafe became quiet and stared at Hanbyul. Hanbyul stormed out of the cafe , leaving everyone in the state of shock , especially Jiho , Baekhyun and Na yeon. 
 
----------------------------------------
 
After Hanbyul storm out of the cafe , she went to the garden. A special place where Hanbyul found , it was beautiful and the most peaceful place in the whole school. She settle down on the grass , looking up the sky. 
 
''Why is there a pretty lady alone in the garden?'' Hanbyul heard a voice and immediately sit up. She saw a handsome boy , walking towards her. 
 
''Annyeong.'' The boy said , sitting next to her. Hanbyul look at him , frowning. ''I am Kai , Kim Jongin , if you are wondering.'' Kai said , smiling. 
 
*Kai? Oh yeah , he is in EXO-K .* ''Why are you here for?'' Hanbyul asked. Kai did not answer the question and re-ask the question to Hanbyul. 
 
She ignored him , lieing down on the grass. 
 
''The reason is i got your secret with me.'' Kai suddenly said , making Hanbyul frown again. ''You changed your looks and name for Baekhyun.'' He said. 
 
''Not for Baekhyun. It is for-'' ''Your revenge.'' Kai cut off Hanbyul and she nodded slowly. ''How did you know?'' She asked. 
 
''Nothing can escape from my ears.'' Kai said , pointing to his ears and laughed. 
 
His laugher died off after awhile when Hanbyul did not laugh with him. 
 
''What you want from me?'' Hanbyul said , ''I know you did not tell me that for nothing.'' 
 
Kai looked at her , smirking. ''You are smart.'' 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
 
.
''Be my girl for 3 weeks.'' 

Finally updated :> Should i delete my ''From Flirt to Loyal , is it possible ?''  Because this story is more 'popular' then that story. OTL . 

Anyways , thank you all for subscribing ->  exoarmyV1C , Kfans2804 , dammit_Lol , Smile_awesome , I-Love-EXO , kpopluva3838 , Nieslshak , imanfya , sweetlulluby15 . 

Especially , I-Love-EXO , who had upvoted my story. I love ya all 

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ /Sendheartstoyouall/