ツ Chapter 19

Revenge on Mr. Byun Baekhyun.

''What do you mean?'' Luhan frowned , is she asking him to kill Hanbyul? ''I didn't not meant to kill her.'' The person hissed. ''You have to be her boyfriend so that she will forget about Baekhyun.'' ''Are you a mind reader or what?'' said Luhan , shocked. ''You are going to do it right?'' The person ignored Luhan's question. He said a 'Ok' before the person quickly rush out of the closet. Probably scared of getting notice by students nearby. 


The bell rang and students filled the empty hallway in a few minutes. ''Hanbyul!'' Luhan waved. Now Luhan is acting like her boyfriend and Hanbyul notice it. *Is he trying to court me or some thing?* Plus , Baekhyun is not talking to her. Hanbyul greeted Luhan and they head to the cafe. 


''Why is he here..?'' Na yeon whispered to Hanbyul , looking at Luhan who ate happily. Hanbyul shrug her shoulder. ''Is he your new boyfriend or what?'' Na yeon asked softly. ''Aniya!'' Hanbyul raised her voice a little , making Luhan to look at her.

Luhan blinked at her a couple of times , as if asking what happen. ''Nothing.. Continue eating..'' Hanbyul awkwardly smiled. 

''I need to go to the library.'' Hanbyul inform her best friends and they nodded. She then started to head to the library located at the third floor. 


Baekhyun had no time to eat. He need ideas to get Hanbyul's heart. He head straight to the library once the class is dismissed for lunch. He took out a paper together with the pencil. Baekhyun tapped the pencil on his head while trying to think. *Ideas , ideas , ideas!* 

''Baekkie~'' Hyeri cooed while sitting beside him. Baekhyun was too into thinking that he didn't heard her. ''Baekhyun?'' Hyeri frowned because apparently she thought that Baekhyun ignored her. ''Oh! Didn't saw you there. Mian.'' Baekhyun gave Hyeri a cute chuckle , causing Hyeri to smile too. 

''What are you doing?'' Hyeri asked and Baekhyun immediately put away the paper. Hyeri raise a eye brow at him and Baekhyun awkwardly clear his throat. ''It is just school work.'' 

Hyeri nodded and rest her chin on her palm , staring at Baekhyun and pouted cutely. Baekhyun obviously got distracted, he can't think. His eyes will automatic travel to Hyeri's aborable face. *I am not going to finish this if Hyeri is here.* 

''There is a cockroach here!'' Someone yelled and Hyeri immediately shot her eyes to the direction of the sound. She hates cockroach. She saw the insect crawling towards her and quickly jump onto Baekhyun's lap , both hands at his neck , her head is at his neck. ''Oh my god , please get rid of that cockroach.'' She pleaded. Baekhyun saw the cockroach disappear when it went into the hole on the wall. ''It is gone, Hyeri..'' Baekhyun patted on Hyeri's back. 

Hyeri sighed , ''Oh! I am sorry!'' She stood up from Baekhyun's lap and blushed. Baekhyun blushed as well and his eyes travelled to someone. She is glaring at them hardly , so hard that they could die on the spot if glares could kill. 

''Hanbyul?'' Baekhyun gasped. Hanbyul turn and walked away. Hanbyul could feel her heart break into a million pieces. ''Hanbyul!'' Baekhyun stood up immediately and wanted to chase her when Hyeri pulled him. ''Baekkie , i still felt scared.'' Hyeri tug on Baekhyun's sleeve , pouting cutely. Hyeri pull him for a hug when she see he still looking at Hanbyul. She force his hands to wrap around her body. 

Hanbyul turned behind , she expected to see Baekhyun chasing her but he is not chasing her and she saw Baekhyun hugging Hyeri. The fact that Baekhyun didn't chase her had already hurt her , seeing the hugging scene hurt her more. She felt that her heart was took out , torn into pieces , thrown on the floor , got stomp hardly and thrown away like rubbish. 


''Hanbyul!'' Someone called out to her but she ignore it. ''Hanbyul!'' This time , the call sounds more ugernt. She turned away and shouted at the person , ''What do you want from me?!'' She have no mood at all. 

''Are you alright?'' Luhan asked , moving forward to Hanbyul. He wiped off the tear that unexpectedly row down her eye. She nodded and tried faking a smile but Luhan is not going to believe it. 

''You can tell me what happen.'' 

Hanbyul closed her eyes. She don't want to talk about it. ''Hanbyul?'' 

''I don't want to talk about it.'' 

Luhan who understand her meaning , didn't ask anymore. Luhan suddenly pulled Hanbyul's hand. He began to lead Hanbyul to one place. They arrived at the garden and they sat on the grass. 

Hanbyul breathe in the fresh air and sighed. ''So..?'' Luhan asked after staring at Hanbyul. She turn her head to look at Luhan. For some odd reason , Hanbyul felt secure when she is around Luhan. She sighed and told him everything. 



Luhan kept looking at Hanbyul when she is telling the whole thing. The fact that Baekhyun hurt her makes his job easier. He could easily get Hanbyul's heart without wasting a effort. ''You like Baekhyun , right?'' Luhan asked , watching Hanbyul nod slowly. 

''Baekhyun hurt you , right?'' Hanbyul turn to face Luhan, trying to firgue out what he want to say. Luhan paused , making Hanbyul more curious. 

''Can i be the one who protect you from everything?''


HELLO~ Is this counted as a double update for the week? I yet done my work tho.  /Crawls back into the study hole/