ツ Chapter 31

Revenge on Mr. Byun Baekhyun.

Hanbyul and Baekhyun starts to feel the awkwardness as Baekhyun starts to slowly move his hand away from her lips. Hanbyul moved away from him and faced the wall in front of her while Baekhyun kept looking at her.

''I'm sorry..'' Hanbyul murmured, referring to his arm. 

''I am sorry , what did you just say?'' Baekhyun heard her but he wants to . 

Hanbyul whipped her head towards him and saw his mocking face. Grabbing the nearest object , she threw at him. Baekhyun groan as soon as the object hit his chest. She realize she threw the bandage at him. 

Apologizing , she moved closer to him to check on his injury. ''Got cha!'' Baekhyun grab onto her hand as soon as her hand move closer. 

''You know you can be a actor with that act.'' Hanbyul glared at him for acting to get her hand. Baekhyun cooed a 'I know~' before grinning like a neighborhood idiot.

''We should go out tomorrow!'' Baekhyun suggested. Hanbyul's attention was immediately on him as soon as he said the word 'out'. 

Baekhyun chuckled , ''You want to go out that eager with me?'' 

''Yes i want to go out but no i do not want to go with you.'' She sent a glare to him.  

''I know you want to go out with me! Say it~!'' Baekhyun start to swing her arm cutely. Hanbyul puffed her cheeks , she couldn't handle aeygos. 

''Kids, time for dinner!'' Hanbyul's mum appeared from the door and Hanbyul thank her mum for coming in at the right time. ''Dinner!'' Hanbyul quickly got her hand back and ran to her mum. 

Baekhyun grinned at Hanbyul's mum before going down to the living room. 

Baekhyun came sitting on the opposite of Hanbyul , grinning at her. She made a face to him before her mum came with their food. 

''Thank you for the food~.'' 

Baekhyun seems to grab Hanbyul's attention. Once they got into an eye contact, Baekhyun will wink at her while grinning causing the food to go down to wrong tube. She coughed while hitting her chest to feel better with the help of her mom's patting. Once she felt better , she glared at Baekhyun who gave her grinning face.

''Best food ever!'' Baekhyun finished. Hanbyul's mum thanked him and grinned. The both family gather at the couch after placing their dishes in the sink. 

Hanbyul and Baekhyun sat as far as they could , from one end of the couch to the other. 

''Hanbyul , go sit next to your boyfriend.'' Her dad nudged her at the side while Baekhyun's mum nudged him at the side as well. 

They got into an eye contact. Baekhyun then stood up and sat beside Hanbyul , placing his hand on top of hers. She kept her eyes on Baekhyun while he moved. She flinched at the sudden contact and pulled away. But before she could do that , Baekhyun held tight. 

Both parents smiled at the sweet scene. ''Shall we go out tomorrow?'' Baekhyun's dad suggested and Hanbyul immediately nodded. Baekhyun looked at her, mentally chuckling at the cute side of her. 

''Where should we go then?'' 
''I know there is a theme park that is really really fun!'' Hanbyul immediately turned into a 5 year old kid when talking about fun. 

They nodded and Hanbyul pumped her fist in the air. Baekhyun's attention was always on Hanbyul. The way she nod so excitedly , the way she act like a kid and the way she pump her fist in the air. She is perfect in his eyes. 

The families introduce their own families , telling the other what funny things the child did when they are young. 

Talking about Baekhyun's childhood , he always smiled awkwardly when his parents mock him. Hanbyul chuckled as well , looking at his flushed face. 

Now , talking about Hanbyul's childhood. She hid her face in her palms when her parents reveal that she had confessed to a boy when she was young and got rejected who then came home crying. She then crys whenever her parents ask her go to school , she does not want to see that boy. 

Time files when they are having fun and it is bed time.

They all went into their own room. Hanbyul was going to her room as well when she realize Baekhyun is following her. 

''Stop following me!'' 
''I am going to sleep in your room , lady.'' 

Hanbyul remembered the sad fact that she have to share , especially with Baekhyun. She ignored him and storm into the room. 

''I am sleeping on the bed , you will sleep on the couch. Here is the pillow and blanket.'' Hanbyul threw them at him before dropping onto her bed. ''And , don't you dare to do anything to me when i am asleep.'' She narrowed her eyes at him and jab her finger at him. 

''What if i did something?'' Baekhyun drop the pillow and blanket on the floor and climb onto the bed. He lean closer to her before smirking. 
''Y-you wouldn't do that right!'' Hanbyul back away from him.
''What if i will?'' He kept leaning in while she kept trying to back away , hitting the wooden headboard. He kept leaning till she could feel his breathe on her lips , nose touching nose. He also trap her by placing his both hands beside her body.

The fact that she have no escape made her panic. 

Baekhyun opened his mouth to speak when Hanbyul raised her leg to kick him off her. He fell backwards and off the bed , hitting the hard ground. Baekhyun groaned in pain while he held his poor back. 

Hanbyul was in the wrong for kicking him but he is acting so ert. ''Sorry!'' She apologized before pulling her blanket over her head. 

Baekhyun looked at her , still holding onto his back. He shook his head while smiling for whatever reason. Hissing in pain , he trys to make his 'comfortable' bed on the couch. Little did he know , Hanbyul was actually peeking from her blanket. She feels bad for hurting him. Since he is injured , she decide to share her bed. 

''You can sleep on my bed since you are injured.'' She sat up and moved to right to make some space for him. Baekhyun still in a daze of what she said. She patted the space beside her and looked at him. 

Baekhyun immediately drop everything he is holding and went to her bed. He sat down on it , looking over to Hanbyul who is still staring at him. He only lied down when Hanbyul did. Putting the blanket over him , he felt the comfortable bed. 

Baekhyun murmured a 'thank you' before dozing off. Hanbyul smiled and dozed off as well.

-

Hanbyul's eyes flutter open and her eyes crisscrossed when she stares at the face in front of her. Hanbyul and Baekhyun is sleeping face to face closely. She blinked a couple time before realizing how angel-like is he. Carefully , she took her hand out of the sheets and fixed his hair. 

In response , Baekhyun stirred and Hanbyul immediately withdraw her hand and close her eyes. She open them after a moment , thank god he is not awake. She turn to her side to check on the clock , 8A.M. Thinking that it is the time to wake up , Hanbyul slowly get off the bed. She tip-toed as well to not awake Baekhyun. 

Hanbyul was surprise to see her parents with Baekhyun's parents are awake and they are all chatting. 

''Good morning.'' Hanbyul bowed. They greet her as well , and she went to help her mom who are making breakfast. 

Breakfast is ready and Hanbyul was send to wake Baekhyun. 

''Baekhyun?'' She stood at the side of the bed and poked his cheek repeatedly. 
''Baekhyunnnn?'' She then start to shook his body. 

Getting no respond , she only got one more choice. Hanbyul place her hands beside Baekhyun's waist and started to move her fingers. Baekhyun immediately jolt up at the sudden tickle. 

''Finally you are awake!'' Hanbyul said , not stopping the tickles. Baekhyun opened his mouth to speak but laugher came out instead. ''S-stop!'' He managed to laugh out some words. She finally stop and Baekhyun panted , after laughing for so long. 

''Your turn to suffer!'' Baekhyun grinned evilly at Hanbyul who know what did he mean. She quickly got up and ran out of her room to the living room where everyone is. 

''He is coming down?'' Baekhyun's mom asked once Hanbyul ran down the stairs. She nodded and went to her seat to breathe normally again. Baekhyun came down after one moment and they started eating.