ツ Chapter 6

Revenge on Mr. Byun Baekhyun.
''Bowh? Wae?'' Hanbyul frowned at him. Kai smiled at her , ''It is killing two birds with one stone. If you be my girl , i can have fun and you can make Baekhyun jealous.'' 
 
Hanbyul nodded slowly. 
 
''So , your decision?'' Kai smiled again. 
 
''Okay.'' Hanbyul said and Kai let out his left hand , wanting to shake Hanbyul's hand. Hanbyul then shake Kai's hand. 
 
Plan one : Make Baekhyun jealous. 
 
''Kaja.'' Kai said , standing up and pulled Hanbyul up. She thanked him and they walked to their classroom. After some talks , Hanbyul realise that Kai is not that bad. He is funny. Kai is also almost in the same class with Hanbyul. 
 
''Where did you go? I can't find you!'' Jiho and Na yeon went to Hanbyul and Kai on the walkway. ''Why are you with Kai too and why are you holding his hands?'' 
 
Hanbyul immediately let go of Kai's hands and blushed.
 
''We are dating now..'' Hanbyul said. 
 
Na yeon gasped and pulled Hanbyul away from Kai. 
 
''Are you crazy? You came to this school because of Baekhyun and not to date!'' Na yeon whispered and Hanbyul sent her a 'You-don't-get-it' look. 
 
Na yeon frowned and the bell rang. *The bell rang at the right time!* Hanbyul thought as she pulled Kai to their classroom, leaving Jiho and Na yeon in shock.
 
------------------ After school -----------
 
''Hey!'' Kai called out for Hanbyul who had walked away from him. Hanbyul then waited for him to run to her and walked out of the school together. 
 
''Erm..'' Kai spoke and Hanbyul looked at him. ''I yet know your name..'' He rubbed the back of his neck while looking down. 
 
Hanbyul smiled at him and introduced herself. ''Hanbyul... Nice name.'' Kai said and Hanbyul blushed again. ''Why do you keep blushing?'' Kai and held her hand. Hanbyul then blushed more and more. ''S-stop it.'' Kai chuckled and just right in time Baekhyun appeared. 
 
''Pretty? Why are you with Kai?'' Baekhyun frowned at the sight of Kai holding Hanbyul's hands. 
 
''We-'' 
 
''We are dating now.'' Kai cut off Hanbyul's sentence. Baekhyun's eyes widened at the news. 
 
''Wae??'' Baekhyun asked , he looked hurt. 
 
*Why did he even looked hurt? But now he can feel my feelings when he is with other girls.* Hanbyul thought as she stared into Baekhyun's eyes. 
 
''Because she can't resist me.'' Kai said , causing a hit on his arm from Hanbyul. 
 
''Bowh? Impossible , I am more handsome than you!'' Baekhyun complained. 
 
''Ani? I am more handsome and more charming then you.'' Kai started to argue with Baekhyun. Hanbyul then face-palmed herself and started to walk away. 
 
The two then ran after Hanbyul once they saw her walking away. 
 
''Why didn't you wait for your 'boyfriend' ?''  ''Why didn't you wait for me , pretty?'' 
 
-----------------------------------
 
''Dingdong!'' Hanbyul's house doorbell rang and Hanbyul was still asleep. Hanbyul's maid, Hyeri went to open the door and saw Kai standing at the front door , trying to display his 'iness'. 
 
''Why are you here for and who are you.'' Hyeri spoke , not caring how Kai pose in front of her. 
 
''The name is Kai and i am looking for Hanbyul.'' Kai said , smirking at her. 
 
''She have not wake up. Come back later.'' Hyeri wanted to close the door when Kai block it with his leg. 
 
''Do you mind if i come in?'' Kai asked and Hyeri just simply answer 'yes' before kicking Kai's leg and close the door tight. She then went to Hanbyul's room and saw her sitting up on her bed. She open and was about to talk when Hanbyul nodded. ''Kai is outside and he is waiting for me.'' 
 
Hyeri then nodded before going to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. Hanbyul did her routine and went to eat her breakfast.
 
''That was fast.'' Kai said when he saw Hanbyul walk out of her house. 
 
''How do you found my house? You stalked me?'' Hanbyul frown and Kai just smirk. He held Hanbyul's hands and they walk to school , like a couple. 
 
------------------------
 
''Yah yah yah. Get your hands off.'' Baekhyun pushed Kai and they started a pushing war. The prize is Hanbyul , of course. Suddenly the class quiet down as their attention turn to the two kingka push war. 
 
''Why are they pushing each other?'' ''Are they fighting over her?'' '' Why would they fight over her? She is ugly.'' 
 
Hanbyul sighed and decided to leave them alone and walk to her seat. Her barely touch her seat when she got pulled up by Kai. 
 
''Sit with me.'' 
 
A second later , Hanbyul was pulled down by Baekhyun. 
 
''Sit with me!'' 
 
You guess it. They started a 'Tug-of-war' and of course the prize is Hanbyul. Again. Hanbyul got sick of getting pull left to right and right to left. She swear she is gonna faint if she got pulled one more time. 
 
Suddenly the two kingka stop pulling Hanbyul. She looked up and saw Mr. Kris. She was about to thank Mr. Kris for helping her when she got pulled. Hanbyul then see nothing but darkness. She still can hear voices and she felt like she is floating but it is actually someone carrying her to the sick bay. 
 
-------------------
 
Hanbyul open her eyes but close it almost immediately when the light shine directly at her eyes. She then open them slowly to adjust the light before sitting up on the bed. 
 
''Oh! You are awake!'' Hanbyul heard a voice and it belong to the nurse working at the sick bay. Hanbyul slightly nod at her and then remembered that she was carried to the sick bay.
 
''Annyeong , do you know who carry me here?'' Hanbyul asked and the nurse nod her head before shaking her head. Hanbyul stared at her and the nurse chuckled. 
 
''I don't know the name but i know how he kinda look like.'' The nurse said , ''He have slightly black and brown hair colour.'' Hanbyul nodded and thanked her. 
 
As if right on cue , the bell rang and Hanbyul guess it is lunch time. 
 
-------------------------------
 
''Hanbyul!'' Jiho and Na yeon call out for her when Hanbyul got her tray of food. She smiled at them and walked to their table. 
 
''Pretty! Are you alright? Why did you faint?'' Baekhyun suddenly pop out from nowhere and made Hanbyul choked on her food. Na yeon immediately stood up and patted Hanbyul's back. ''Could you stop scaring her?'' Na yeon hissed at him and he apologized. 
 
''I am alright and you should try getting pulled around.'' Hanbyul murmured and she remembered Kai. 
 
''Where is Kai?'' Hanbyul asked and Baekhyun made a face,''Maybe he is busy with a girl.'' Na yeon then hit Baekhyun on his arm , sending a 'Don't-you-dare-to-say-that' look. ''I am going to find him.'' Hanbyul said and quickly eat her food before running to find Kai.
 
-------------------
 
Hanbyul search everywhere for Kai but he is nowhere to be found. Then she remembered the garden. She was about to walk towards the garden when she pass by a classroom and stop abruptly when she heard moans coming from the classroom. She is a busybody person so she peeked into the classroom. 
 
She saw two figures in the class but she can't make out who are they. Then she saw it. 
 
It was a random girl and Kai.
 
They are making out in the classroom. 
 
Kai kissed from the girl's lips , to her neck , making a hickey and causing the girl to moan loudy and shamelessy. Hanbyul covered with the both of her hands while tears stream down her cheeks. She turned around and was about to leave when she suddenly kick a trash can on the floor, causing the 'couple' to stop.
 
*Where the hell did the trash can come from?!* Hanbyul cursed softly and the 'couple' came out the classroom. 
 
''H-hanbyul? W-why are you h-here?'' Kai gasped as the girl slowly slip away. Hanbyul did not say anything but only glare at him. If glares could kill , Hanbyul swear Kai is going to die a zillion times.
 
''K-kaja?'' Kai held on Hanbyul's hand but she shook it off. 
 
''Touch me and die.'' She said with a serious tone. She then stomped off to the garden, the most peaceful place in the school. 
 
She sat on the grass once she reach the garden. Her mind kept replaying what happen just now while tears kept streaming down her cheeks like a broken tap. She closed her eyes , letting tears to drop easily. 
 
''Pretty?'' Hanbyul immediately wiped her tears with her hands but got stopped by Baekhyun. He held Hanbyul's two hand in one while the other lifted her chin up so that Hanbyul and Baekhyun's eye level is the same. 
 
''Why did you cry..?'' Baekhyun let go off Hanbyul's hands and touched her swollen eyes. Hanbyul did not say anything and Baekhyun just randomly blurted out Kai's name. 
 
Baekhyun hit the jackpot and tears started to gather at the corner of her eyes. 
 
''You were right. K-kai was with a girl.'' Hanbyul's voice were sore. Baekhyun eyes immediately soften , he did not know that he hit the jackpot. He then lightly push Hanbyul's head to his shoulder , making her to lie on his shoulder. Baekhyun then started to sing 'Baby, don't cry' while Hanbyul continue to sob. 
 
 
'Baby don’t cry tonight, after the darkness passes.
Baby don’t cry tonight, it’ll become as if it never happened.
You’re not the one to disappear into foam, something you never should’ve known.
So Baby don’t cry cry my love will protect you.'

Hi! Finally updated. I hope this is nice because i have a better one but i accidentally close the notepad without saving it. So i have to re-do it .w. Did a new poster! I did it myself. I hope it is nice because i got so annoyed doing it.