ツ Chapter 10

Revenge on Mr. Byun Baekhyun.
Baekhyun paused. His heart wants him to kiss Hanbyul but his head does not want him to. *Will it be bad if i kiss her..? I don't think i can be a kingka anymore.. Do i really love her..?* Thoughts kept running in Baekhyun's mind. *My first kiss to him?! Oh my god! I am not going to let him get my first kiss!* Hanbyul thought as she tried to move away from him. But to no avail , she can't move. She then shut her eyes and pray that Baekhyun would not kiss her.
 
*That's it. I know i love her and I do.* Baekhyun thought before leaning in , closing the gap. ''Oh!'' Someone gasped before they could kiss. ''Seriously , you are going to make out?'' Baekhyun push away Hanbyul and stood up. D.O smirked before eyeing at Hanbyul. He went to Hanbyul and lend a hand to her. ''Need a help?'' D.O said and Hanbyul slight nodded , slipping her hand into his. D.O pulled her up and she bowed , running away. ''You like her right?'' D.O elbowed Baekhyun who stared at Hanbyul's fading figure. 
 
''A-Aniya.'' Baekhyun pouted. ''She is your next target?'' D.O raised his eye brow. ''No way! She will never be my target!'' Baekhyun yelled and D.O sighed. ''Take a chill pill dude.'' Baekhyun ignore D.O and walk away.
 
*So close!* Hanbyul place her hand on chest and sighed. ''RINGGG.'' The bell rang and she head for her next class. 
 
-After school-
 
''Kim hanbyul. Remember you have detention!'' The teacher said and she nodded before bowing to her. *Why is there such thing as detention?!* Hanbyul sighed before going to find Jiho and Na yeon. ''Hanbyul!'' Na yeon waved to Hanbyul from far. She immediately ran to Hanbyul. ''I can't go to work today..'' Hanbyul started , causing Na yeon to whine. ''I have detention.'' Hanbyul explained , ''Could you help me to tell Yejin?'' Na yeon nodded before walking with her to the detention room with Jiho. ''Bye. I will miss you!'' Na yeon faked cry. Hanbyul playfully hit her arm before going in the class. 
 
Hanbyul bowed to the teacher before getting a seat. She looked around the class , girls are either fixing their makeups or gossping. Boys are gathered together , for some odd reasons. Probably watching or reading some magazines because every minute , they will go ''Ohhhh~!'' ''Wow~!'' ''Dayum~ I like this.'' But , who can blame them? They are boys. Hanbyul's eyes stopped at one guy , he just sat at there with his palm support his chin. 
 
''Baekhyun ah?'' Chanyeol called out , ''Come here! We have specials for ya!'' Baekhyun lazily stood up and went to his table. Chanyeol hand him some girls picture , saying that this is the best among the others. Baekhyun made a face before going back to his table. ''Yah! You are becoming gay or something? Why do you feel nothing after seeing these!'' Chanyeol kept bugging Baekhyun with the picture. 
 
''You can leave now!'' The teacher announce and the students immediately cheered before rushing out of the class. Hanbyul glance at the clock in the class and realize she still can go to work. She then headed to the coffee shop. 
 
''You seriously feel nothing at all?'' Chanyeol ask and Baekhyun made a 'shoo' motion to him. He made a face before leaving. 
 
''Ding!'' The bell rang as Hanbyul enter the shop , ''Welcome- Oh! Hanbyul!'' Na yeon exclaimed as Hanbyul smiled. ''Yejin , can i still work?'' Hanbyul asked as Yejin appeared. ''No!'' Yejin joked , ''but you can ask uri waiter and waitress if they allow.'' Na yeon immediately say yes. ''Thanks!'' Hanbyul thanked before heading to the staff room. 
 
-Closing time-
 
''Finally~!'' Na yeon stretched her arms ,''Yejin , do we still have work tomorrow?'' Yejin nodded while calucating the profits. Na yeon then started to whine. Hanbyul , Jiho and Yejin sigh at Na yeon's whines. 
''But it is seriously Saturday!'' 
''There is no work on Sunday.'' Yejin said , causing Na yeon to smile again. ''Well~ At least there is a day off~!'' They chuckled at Na yeon's silliness. Soon , they bid their farewell and went home. 

Sorry for the short and late chapter! I was planning to let Baek to kiss Hanbyul but then i find it a bad choice. :D By the way , the name of the coffee shop is 'Gateau' It is a cake but i like the name xD