.......

You Can't Hurry Love...

 

And so the day was over. She thought it would be one of the most memorable days of her life because of the feelings she just discovered for Gongchan. She was on her bed, hoping that Gongchan would call and take back his words, that he’ll be offering his friend to be her date. But how can he call her, he never really asked for her number. He’s not really interested in her, for him she’d always be another girl just playing around. If she dates his friend she’ll no longer have the reason to visit him in his house.

                Weeks have passed and she hasn’t visited Gongchan at his house. She doesn’t really want to visit him. He never really cared if she is around or not. She started wondering if Gongchan ever misses her presence. She’s becoming so hopeful about her relationship with Gongchan. She misses him.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

She had a date with Gongchan’s friend, Baro. He’s not as Gongchan had described, he was a gentleman, a total opposite of Gongchan. Baro knew from the moment they met that she liked Gongchan. 

                “Then why did you still decided to date me if you really like him?” baro asked.

“Because, I can’t just let myself get stuck in the illusion that there’s a future for us. I need to know if my feelings for him are real.” She said.

“You really do like him. I’m so sorry if my bro is so weird. He’s not just used to showing or expressing his emotions.” He explained.

“I thought so.” She said with a deep sigh.

She enjoyed her date with Baro. She found herself a new friend.