First day of making Gongchan fall for her....

You Can't Hurry Love...

 

She was at the laundry. The laundry woman said it’ll be done in 1-2 hours. She decided to wait. She imagined how Gongchan’s face would look like if he finds out she stayed in his house until midnight to clean the place. He’d look dreadful. The idea made her smile. Good thing it didn’t take the laundry woman too long to wash Gongchan’s clothes. She’s carrying 2 bags of clean clothes now.

“OUCH!” She accidentally bumped into a woman. Ah! The girl was “the ” from the school she graduated from college. Oh how she hated this girl. What a coincidence to see her here in their village. She remembered Gongchan. She is like a girl version of him the only difference is that this girl is stupid.

“Oh! Look who’s here! I didn’t know you’re married.” The girl said.

“I have to go, I’m busy.” Eu-na said trying to be calm.

“Oh wait! Aren’t you going to ask how I am?” the girl was trying to get into her nerves.

“Talk to you next time ok? I’ll catch up on you whenever we see each other again.” Eu-na walked pass the girl.

“Oh right! your husband might be looking for you.” The girl doesn’t really want to stop annoying her.

“look….” Then a male voice interrupted her “excuse me, was that your car? I’m sorry I accidentally spilled my coffee on it.” Gongchan said. Then the girl runs to check her car. Gongchan gave her a look as if asking why she didn’t just tell the girl the truth.

“If you’re bothered about that, you can have your car cleaned, and I’ll pay for it” Gongchan said. For the first time she was glad Gongchan was around. He took the 2 bags of clothes from her hands and started to walk leaving her behind.

                “Why did you do that?” Eu-na asked Gongchan while they were walking back to his house.

                “Do what?” Gongchan asked.

                “You helped me.” Eu-na said flattered.

“I did not help you. I was just wondering what was taking you so long. I woke up this morning and to my surprise there’s a woman in my house, which happened to be your maid, washing all the dishes in my kitchen. It actually creeped me out, so I decided to fetch you at the laundry because your maid told you were out to bring my clothes there.”

“Sorry about that.” She stayed quite. No one was talking until they reached Gongchan’s house.

She sat on the sofa and relaxed her back. It’s still 11am in the morning and she hasn’t eaten any breakfast. So she decided to cook for Gongchan a thank you for what he did.

“Gongchan! I’ll be back ok? I’ll cook something for us. Let’s have lunch together. Don’t cook anything.” She said in a shouting manner, she was excited.

“Do I look like someone who can cook?” asked Gongchan “No.” said Eu-na “just wait here.”

“Nae.” And then Eu-na left.