Milkshake..

You Can't Hurry Love...

 

Eu-na has packed everything before she went to sleep. While she was lying on her bed, she thought of how long a year and a half would be. It’s not too long for someone’s who’s enjoying her work. She also thought what Gongchan would look like after a year of not seeing him. There I go again thinking about him, when I already promised myself not to. She remembered her moments with Gongchan while they were on the mountain… she fell asleep… The next morning everything was ready, Yaya mae have placed everything that she need on the back seat of her car, she wanted to visit CNU coffee shop, and have her favourite chocolate milkshake with marshmallows on top. She’ll miss that when she’s in Africa. She also needs to say goodbye to him, and his friends.

At the coffee shop, it smelled like a freshly grinded barakko coffee, as always.. very refreshing. “Anyeong!” she said.

CNU was at the counter cleaning the counter top with a cloth “Anyeong, what’s your order?” he replied. “I thought you already left?” he asked

“How did you know I was leaving?” she asked. As usual Dae-ya have told him. “I want a chocolate milkshake with marshmallow”

“Ne, everyone in the village knows about it.” He replied

“Moeo?? How?” Eu-na asked

“Those three were crying here last night. Every customer in the shop heard it. I’m sure by this time everyone knows about it.” CNU told her

“What have they said? Did they say anything about Gongchan---” she asked.

“Yes even that, they said you decided to leave because you loved him.” CNU confirmed and smiled at her.

She laughed and rolled her eyes “Unbelievable, those three really can’t keep things to themselves.” Then a man came in the shop. She did not recognize the man but because of the sun behind him. He was wearing a coat. I wonder where this man is going, why would someone wear a coat in a hot weather.

“Here’s your Chocolate milkshake with marshmallow.” CNU handed Eu-na her order

“Anyeong!” she waved goodbye to CNU, “I’ll still have a flight to catch up.”

She went out of the shop. She rode her car, placed her milkshake on her dashboard, and started her engine. She took a deep breath as she stepped on her accelerator… it’s time for her leave the place she loved for a while.I’ll be back soon…