Pain...

You Can't Hurry Love...

 

“Aren’t you going to offer me at least a bottle of water?” Gongchan asked while looking at the sweet couples and then to her smiling.

“Aniyo. Serve yourself.” She stood up leaving Gongchan sitting on the grass. Didn’t you just say it was a great idea for us to be friends? Then she realized there’s no reason for her to get angry, because in the first place it was her idea. She went straight to her tent.

What is wrong with that guy, he’ll first act cold then suddenly he’ll be nice.” She whispered to herself while she was in her tent. She laid herself on her sleeping bag hoping to get some rest.

Eu-na had a long sleep. She woke up late in the afternoon, when everyone was already preparing for their dinner. It was freezing cold outside. She wore her jacket because the cold weather might worsen her condition. She’s really not feeling well. Instead of staying inside her tent she went out to help her friends. The guys were having fun preparing for their bonfire, they were trying to light up fire using stones although they brought an electric match lighters. They all looked so adorable but her attention was focused on Gongchan. He was laughing, the sound of his laugh was a music to her ear, a music that is rare and full of life. She patted her chicks to wake her up from her illusions.

“Eu-na looked I made some flower shaped crab meat for all of us.” Cha-gi said showing her what she made. It was pretty.

“Can you help me with this Eu-na, I need to transfer the soup to this bowl.” Asked Lae-mon

“Sure thing.” She said as she held the bowl tightly. But accidentally Lae-mon spilled the boiling soup on Eu-na’s hand.

“Ouch!” Eu-na shouted in pain, her left hand turned red, it was burned by the soup.

“Joesonghabnida, joesonghabnida” said Lae-mon “I didn’t mean to---- Eotteohge…. ”

“Relax, I’m fine it’s just a mild burn” she said smiling at Lae-mon trying to convince her that it was nothing to be worried about.

“What happened?” she heard his voice, as he took the bowl from her and placed it on the table where ingredients were. It was Gongchan. “Does it hurt?” he asked as he took her burned hand to his. He’s concerned with her. His actions made her heart pound so fast that she was almost catching for air.

“Gongchan, I’m fine. I brought a first aid kit it’s in my bag. It’s just a mild burn, it can be cured by an ointment there’s nothing to be worried about” she said smiling to him.

But it seems that he wasn’t contented with her words, he pulled her arm leading her to her tent. He searched her bag for the first aid kit without letting go of her arm. She’s hurting, he was holding her so tight, he might crash her bones.

“Gongchan, I said I’m fine! So, can you please let go of my arm? you’re hurting me!” she said shouting at him trying to pull her arm.

“Why do you keep on insisting that you are fine, when you’re not? What is wrong with you?” he let go of her arm. They were facing each other … she started to cry.