Blaming herself for everything..

You Can't Hurry Love...

 

It was already noisy in the shop when she realized she fell asleep. She lifted her head and to her surprise she saw Gongchan infront of her.

“Anyeong!” Gongchan said while reading a newspaper.

“Excuse me, this table is occupied. Can’t you see?” she said as she fixes her glasses but not realizing that her hair was messed up and that her makeup was ruined.

“All the other tables were occupied.” He aid still looking at the newspaper.

She remained silent. She looked at the passer-by’s outside the shop, trying not to meet his eyes.

“Haven’t seen you lately” he said.

“I was busy.”  She said still not looking at him.

“You were, were you?” he said as he puts down his newspaper.

I want to ask you if that girl that I saw in your house before was your girlfriend. “Yes. If you don’t mind I’ll have to leave.” She can’t find the strength to ask him. She stood up and started to walk.

“Wait.” Gongchan said as he held her arm to stop her from leaving, he was smiling. Eu-na curious of his actions looked at him giving him a piercing look; he was looking at her too. Her heartbeat was so fast. “I can’t let you leave looking like a trash. Check yourself in the mirror weren’t you aware that you have your mascara splattered all over your eyes. You look dreadful. You might scare children away, Halloweens next week. Save your costume for that.” And then she realized she forgot to remove her make up last night because she was too tired.

Eu-na saw her reflection in the glass pane wall of the coffee shop. She really was scary. She looked more like a witch than a model. And tears started to fall from her eyes. She felt humiliated. Eu-na pulled her arm away from Gongchan, and left without looking at him. For her being humiliated infront of him and infront of the people in the coffee shop was enough. She saw three kids playing, the taller boy was bullying the girl while the smaller boy tries to protect the girl. She tried to approach them as she wipe her tears.

“Give her toy back.” said the smaller kid, trying to reach for the toy, while the girl was crying.

“What if I don’t want to?” said the taller kid holding the toy high up in the air.

“YAH!” she called the kids “What is happening here? What’s wrong?” She got their attention, but suddenly the kids run away shouting “AAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!”

“Right.. as Gongchan have said, I look dreadful” she said remembering how she looks when she saw her reflection.

 

 

She was blaming herself for everything. If it wasn’t for her stupid plan of making Gongchan fall for her she could still have normal life. Ever since she got closer to Gongchan, everything about him now makes her fall for him more. But was she happy with having her normal life, when she’s with Gongchan she felt more alive, she can feel pain and love at the same time. She stayed at her room the whole day; she doesn’t want to be disturbed.