Gongchan's flashback..

You Can't Hurry Love...

 

Jinyoung asked for their help to plan on how he can officially announce to the public his engagement with Lae-mon. CNU suggested that they should have a private meeting with a reporter, and have him/her officially report about their engagement.  Sandeul said they should go to an amusement park and ride a roller coaster. There Jinyoung can shout and tell everyone their marriage. While Baro suggested them that they should have a mini concert, where in the end he’ll tell Lae-mon and everyone watching that they are officially engaged. On the other hand Gongchan, just went listening to his Hyungs.. he knows little about love since he’s the youngest, he was more focused on his career than finding love. But he was glad for his Jinyoung-hyung who finally found himself someone who will always be there for him. They all went for Baro’s suggestion.

So the concert went well, the tickets were sold out, and Jinyoung was able to officially announce to the public his marriage with Lae-mon. After the concert they all went to the dressing room, and his Hyungs were planning on having a little party for the two. Gongchan refused to come since he was tired because of the concert. But they insisted since it’ll all happen once. They went to a restaurant… He was with all the B1A4 members, Lae-mon, and her friend... if he heard it correct her name was Eu-na, at least that was what Lae-mon was calling the woman. She’s pretty…

“Yah Gongchan! This is Eu-na, Eu-na he’s Gongchan, the maknae” said Lae-mon, as Eu-na bowed and said “Anyeong” he raised his right hand to acknowledge her presence. Then Lae-mon started to introduce her to everyone. He can’t take his eyes away from her.

“Gongchan, what’s the matter with you. You were so quite the whole time.. so not like you..” said Sandeul trying to get his attention

“Anim, I’m just tired.” He explained. Everyone were busy talking and asking Eu-na how her modelling was like in France before she went to Seoul. She can speak French. He was a fan of French novels. He smiled and said to his mind I think I’m going to like her. Gongchan would just stare at her, there are times that she would look at him too, and then smile.

“Can I have a picture with you?” Sandeul-Hyung asked Eu-na to have a picture with her. Eu-na didn’t hesitate and said “Yes. That would be great.”

“Yah! Gongchan why not have a picture with her too? I can see you were staring at her the whole time.” Said his CNU-hyung.. They all started teasing him.

Just to stop his Hyungs from teasing him, Gongchan stood up up and asked Eu-na if he can also have a picture with her “Can also have a picture with you?” he said and smiled

“Ne.” she answered and smiled to him as well. He went near her then the waiter said “1,2,3 *click*”

“Komowoyo.” Gongchan said as he shakes her hand, it was the softest thing he had ever held in his entire life.

So the night was over, they all went their separate ways.. Next week he’ll be moving to his new house. He was on his car when he remembered Eu-na’s hand on his, when will I see her again. Sooner I hope.