It was definitely love..

You Can't Hurry Love...

 

Everyone was ready. When they got to their cars, the unfamiliar car was Baro’s. But where’s Gongchan’s car? Maybe he’ll ride with Baro.

“Eu-na since you brought your own car, you and Gongchan can go there together. It’s a long drive. You’ll get tired, it’ll be best if you have Gongchan to replace you along the way.” Jinyoung suggested.

Eotteohge. Eotteohge.  “Nae. It’s fine with me.” She responded. Then Gongchan opened the door of her passenger seat. She took a deep breath.

“Do you want me to drive? It’s not so cool for a guy to be the one who’s sitting in the passenger seat.” He insisted.

“Nae.” She went down her car as well as Gongchan. She’s now in the passenger seat while Gongchan’s going to drive.

I should sleep along the way. I don’t want to feel the awkward feeling being near him after what I did.    She said in her mind.

“Mianhye” Gongchan said, he was apologising to her.

Is this true? Did I heard it correct he was saying sorry? For what?  “Wae?” she asked.

“I’m sorry that I’d have to go there with you, I mean that I’d have to ride on your car.” he explained.

 “It’s fine you’d be my driver for today” she said looking at him smiling. She saw him smile. Her heart melted. Neol saranghae Gongchan..