home..

You Can't Hurry Love...

 

 Eu-na closed her eyes. She remembered that night, Lae-mon invited her to watch a concert. Lae-mon said it was a concert of the most famous singing group in Seoul, B1A4. She wasn’t familiar with the group since it was barely a year when she went to Seoul and decided to settle there. The whole night was fun.  During the concert Jinyoung officially announced his marriage proposal for Lae-mon. They had a small party after that. And that’s when she first met Gongchan and the other member of their band. She wanted to listen to Gongchan’s story, but she can’t really prevent herself from falling asleep. 

“That was the first time we met.” Gongchan said, he smiled when he remembered how he was stunned by her beauty. When he turned to her she was already sleeping… “Saranghae…Eu-na”

They have finally arrived at her house. Gongchan parked her car inside her garage as he helped her unload all their things from the back seat. She didn’t notice she fell asleep while he was telling her his story. She felt very sorry and guilty for sleeping.  He might think he's boring. Ottoke, what if he’s angry?

“Gongchan, I think you should go home now and have some rest.” Eu-na said.

“Are you sure you can carry your things inside?” he asked, a little worried

“Ne.” she said and smile “Komowoyo.”He then turned and waved his hand at her. You’re so handsome even when you’re sweating.

It was Sunday. Eu-na was guessing that everyone in their village are preparing to spend some quality time with their family, while she went straight to her bathroom and took a bath. She fixed herself and texted her friends, she wanted to see them, and spend some time with them at the CNU coffee shop. She passed by in front of Gongchan’s house, but she didn’t see him in his garage, when usually at times like this he would probably be fixing his car.

Dae-ya, Cha-gi and Lae-mon were sitting at their usual table “Anyeong!” she greeted them.

“Look who’s here.” Said Cha-gi “I should be at home watering my brother’s cactus, but then you called and asked us to come here. Is something wrong?” asked Cha-gi.

“Nothing, It’s just a beautiful day today.” She said smiling to them as she sat on her chair.

“Speaking of beautiful day, look at the announcement board. It’ll definitely ruin your day” Said Lae-mon teasing her, and then the three started to laugh.

“Wae?” the announcement board was near the entrance and there was an 8R sized picture of her and Gongchan. It was a picture of them when Gongchan pinched her cheeks until she squealed. “Yah! That is so embarrassing!” Eu-na said, and then her phone rang. The number was not registered in her contacts.  She decide to ignore it, it might be one of her stalkers. It called her again this time she answered it.

“Eu-na-----*blag!*” she felt her body shiver. “Yoeboseo, Yoeboseo!?” She got scared, something might have happened to him. She stood up and started to run. It was Gongchan who called her, she knows. But what happened to him.