kissu.. :)

You Can't Hurry Love...

 

“Why was he keeping this in his room?” she asked herself with full of confusion. Gongchan came into his room holding a cup of coffee. She quickly hid the picture behind her.

“I thought I was the one who’s sick. You’re supposed to take care of me, yet you slept longer than I did.” He said as he walked to his desk and sat infront of it. He has all the kinds of pencils, pens, and colouring materials in his table. There were also papers, and scratches of it that was scattered on the floor.

“Mianhae.” She said as she looked down in embarrassment “Why are you keeping this in your room?” she asked as she raised her right hand where she was holding their framed Picture.

“Yah! Where did you get that!?” Gongchan said as he placed his coffee on top of his table, stood up and went to his bed, where she was. “Give it back!”

She laughed as she tried to keep it away from him, “I won’t unless you tell me why it was here.”

Gongchan turned to his last resort just to get the picture from her “Yah! I’ll kiss you if you won’t give that back to me at this instant!” Eu-na started to jump on his bed she was laughing, as Gongchan struggled to stand up. He pulled her leg. Eu-na lost her balance and fell on his bed, he’s now on top of her, Gongchan held both of her arms. And with a blink of an eye Gongchan kissed Eu-na. She felt her cheeks turn hot as he tried to deepen his kiss. She felt every part of her shivering. His lips were soft like cotton touching hers. She closed her eyes. Then Gongchan snatched the picture from her hand.

“Gotcha!” he said like a kid winning a price from a game, he was laughing while she remained stunned for a moment

“That was cheating!” she said as a protest for what he did

“It was your fault you shouldn’t have touched my things.” He said as he help her stood up. “You want to eat?” he asked as if nothing happened, then he went to his table, pulled its drawer and placed the picture in it.

“Anim. I’ll go home it’s getting late already.” She said then turned her back at Gongchan, walked towards his door.

Eu-na went straight to her bedroom when she got home. She immediately took her bath and wore her pyjamas. She sat infront of her dresser to brush her hair. “That guy was really annoying! He kissed me, and then he’ll act like it didn’t happen! AISH!”. The next day, it was early in the morning when she heard her phone rang. She reached for it and checked who was calling her. It was her manager.

 “Where have you been? I’ve been calling you for 3 days!” her manager shouted

“I’m sorry. I went hiking with my friends.” She explained

“Ok, I don’t need to hear about that, I have a project for you. A French company wanted you to be their model. Their theme would be nature.” Said her manager “I want you to come to our office today, you need to meet them.”

“Ne, I’ll be there in an hour or two.” She hanged up her phone and left her bed.