Halloween

You Can't Hurry Love...

 

It was Halloween today; every kid in their village was going house to house to receive candies and treats. Trick or treat. She prepared a bag full of candy for the kids that will come to her house for candies. She didn’t expect that she’d run out of candies, three kids came to her house, 2 boys and 1 girl came. Trick or treat noona! The kids were so adorable with their costumes. One of the two boys was wearing a dinosaur costume and the other boy was wearing a superman costume, while the girl was wearing a pretty princess gown. They all look like characters from a movie. AHH! These were the kids who run away from her the other day. They got scared of her because of her splattered make up. How come they’re friends now? Yeah, kids are not like adults, for them they’d rather lose a toy than a playmate.

“Sorry kids, I run out of candies.” She said feeling sorry for the cute little kids.

“Hey noona! Weren’t you the one we run away from?” the taller kid asked.

She laughed. The kid was like Gongchan, straight forward.

“Nae.” She said smiling. “How about we make our own candy?”

“How noona?” the girl asked.

Eu-na took all her ingredients in making chocolate candies. She’ll surprise Gongchan. She’s got another plan to make Gongchan pay for humiliating her in the coffee shop. They’ll make the chocolate candies at his place. With the help of the kids, they were able to bring all the needed utensils and ingredients in making chocolate candies. The kids were excited, but nothing can compare her excitement on seeing Gongchan again. Ding dong. She pressed the doorbell.

“Gongchan, come on open up your door, there are kids waiting to make some candies here.” She said shouting, hoping that Gongchan can hear her. The door opened.

“Wae?” He said, looking pissed.

“Anyeong! Let’s make chocolate candies.” She said smiling sweetly to him.

“Why do you have to do that in my house?” he said complaining. But she went straight to the kitchen with the kids following her footsteps.

“Would you like to help us hyung?” the girl asked Gongchan.

“Anim. Your noona can manage herself.” He said closing his door.

All the kids said “Pleeeeaaassee… we’re only kids and noona can’t make it alone, she needs someone to help her.”

“Gongchan, what is wrong with you… making the kids beg for you” she said making Gongchan feel guilty.

He started walking to their direction. She was able to convince him. Gongchan is now beside her, his mouth went near to her ear as he whispered:

“I’m not doing this for you, nor for the kids, I’m doing this so I can have a good night sleep.” He said in a low voice, hoping that the kids didn’t hear him.