Gongchan's POV

You Can't Hurry Love...

 

While in her car Eu-na asked Gongchan why he waited for 2 years before telling her how much he loves her.

“I wanted to become the right man for you.” Gongchan said. “If only you were awake when we were on our way home from our camping you would have known earlier.”

“Now you’re telling me it was my fault.” She said looking at him intently.

“Shut up, just listen to me.. to make the long story short, the night after our concert, when I first met you, from that moment on I already knew I loved you…”

“The day I moved to my house, I got very exhausted unpacking my things so I thought, I would leave it for the next day, but I found it hard to sleep during my first night. So I was awake the whole night and the sun was almost rising when I fell asleep. Then I heard my doorbell ringing, I tried to ignore it, but the person outside my house seemed to be very persistent, she kept on pressing my doorbell.” He giggled when he remember how shocked he was when he saw Eu-na holding a bowl when he opened his door. “When I opened my door, I saw you. You look a lot different from the woman I saw the night after our concert. You were wearing a shirt and a pyjama, without any make up on.  I didn’t know what to do so I slammed my door. Are you still listening?” he slightly turned his head to her, she fell asleep… “You’re the prettiest when you sleep.. Saranghae Eu-na.” Gongchan the radio, the song was like describing his feelings for Eu-na, and how he acts every time she’s around. I love her with all that I am… I’m out of my league once again…

Eu-na fell asleep again... gongchan parked her car infront of CNU's coffee shop. he doesn't want to wake Eu-na up, so he waited for her and suddenly fell asleep as well.