perfect for each other...

You Can't Hurry Love...

 

They were done packing their things up, everyone’s ready to leave. Sandeul and Cha-gi were still leading the way. Those two unexpectedly ended up together, one is a co-owner of a security company while the other was a very famous singer. I could still remember how Cha-gi hated Sandeul. Cha-gi went to their village to look for her brother who was their mayor at the time. Sandeul met her when she scared all the kids on the street. Sandeul not knowing that Cha-gi was the sister of the mayor, he approached Cha-gi and insisted on giving her his autograph. Eu-na smiled when she remembered the story of those two cute couples. Jinyoung was laughing with Lae-mon while going down the mountain. Look at Jinyoung, he has his sweetest smile when Lae-mon is around, he never had those before. Lae-mon liked Jinyoung from the first time they met. Jinyoung owns the village, Le Beau de Ville, where they all currently resides, yet not everyone knows about that. I guess Lae-mon taught him how to live. CNU and Dae-ya were like the most mature couple in the group, CNU was a total gentleman. They’ve known each other since they were young. Their parents were business partners, they were arranged to be married, when one of them backed out. They were all perfect for each other. Baro, she barely knows his past but she already knows what kind of a guy he is, like every one of them he has a kind heart. He was the “Bad boy of their group”. They dated once and she saw nothing that can disappoint her about Baro, he was kind and sweet, a boyfriend like material. Yet, Eu-na thought why he doesn’t have a girlfriend. Finally, she turned to Gongchan, her heart went down to her feet again when he looked back at her, he has the sweetest smile that can send waves down to her spine, she didn’t realize she froze again in delight. She can never explain the feelings that he brought to her every time he looks back at her. 

Gongchan went near her “Are you alright? Are you tired? Tell me. I’ll carry you down if I may.” he said as he pulled her closer to him, guiding her as they walk down the mountain.

“I’m fine. I have a child’s heart stuck in a woman’s body. Don’t you worry? Ne?” She joked and giggled.

“Come on. I’ll give you a piggy back ride. Let’s race with Sandeul and Cha-gi.” He said as he knelt to help her reach his back.

Baro came to them and said, “I will carry your bag for you.” He forcefully took her backpack and went on walking. He winked at her.

“Yah! Eu-na what are you waiting for. Don’t worry I’ll hold you tight so you won’t fall.” He said still insisting on carrying her.

She went near him and held his shoulders for support, she’s now on his back, Eu-na clung her arms around Gongchan’s shoulders, while he held her tight “Am I heavy?” she asked Gongchan.

“Yes you are, I didn’t know a model can weigh as heavy as you are.” he smiled, Gongchan was trying to again

“Yah! If you’re complaining you can put me down now, I told you I don’t want to be carried and yet you insisted.” She said to him a little annoyed from what he said.

“I’m just kidding” he said as he laughed. “What were you thinking a while ago.” he asked sounding a little bit curious and concerned.

“I just thought about my friends, they all look good together, aren’t they?” she said, resting her head on Gongchan’s shoulders, pressing herself closer to him. And then she heard him giggle.