The kiss..

You Can't Hurry Love...

 

It was Friday and her friends planned to leave at exactly 8 in the morning. She checked her things. Sleeping bag, tent, toiletries, clothes for 3 days, and first aid kit. I’m ready. Even if Gongchan’s going to be there, it doesn’t matter. You’re there to enjoy. She’s going to drive her own car, her red Ferrari, which was her first gift to herself when she became one of the top models in Seoul. The meeting place was Jinyoung’s house. Jinyoung own the largest house in their village, although all of the residences of their village were rich people, their houses were incomparable to Jinyoung’s. The gate automatically opens if the car was recognised by the sensor. She parked her car beside Jinyoung’s Bentley, although it’s not the only car Jinyoung owns. She was wondering where all his cars are. CNU’s car was here, as well as Sandeul’s, she also can’t find Gongchan’s car. Maybe he wasn’t here yet, maybe he changed his mind, and maybe he decided not to come. But there was another car, but she knows not who the owner of the car is.Eu-na went inside the house.

“Angyeonghaseyo!” she said. No one was at the waiting room, but Jinyoung’s maid welcomed her and asked her if she wants anything. “Where’s everyone?”

“They’re all upstairs, they told me that whenever you arrive I’ll let you stay here to wait for them.” The maid said.

“Nae, Kamsahamnidda.” She said. She bowed to show gratitude. As she lifted her head she saw Gongchan sitting on the coach. What is this guy doing here? I thought his not coming. His car wasn’t outside. She slowly and quietly walked to Gongchan’s direction. Gongchan has no idea that she’s already in the room. When she was near him, she heard a low noise that sounds like snoring. Is he sleeping? She went closer to check. He was sleeping. 

“You look like an angel when you’re sleeping.” She said looking closely at his at peace and relaxed expression. “How I wish I was her.” she slowly lowered her lips and gently kissed his forehead. And when she opened her eyes and looked at his face again, to her surprise Gongchan was already awake. They were facing each other, she can smell his breathing. Her heart was beating so fast her face turned red. Her feet was glued on the floor, he was looking at her eyes with confusion. Eotteohge.

“I didn’t know you like stealing kisses from people while they are sleeping. Good thing I kept you out of my room, you might have stolen a lot more kisses if I didn’t.” He said while they were still facing each other.

“Oh! Look we’ve got love birds here.” Said Lae-mon, and everyone were laughing (CNU & Dae-ya, Jinyoung & Lae-mon, Sandeul & Cha-gi, Baro). Eu-na didn’t know when her friends came in the waiting room, but all she did was push Gongchan away, because his face was so close to hers.

“Yah! Eu-na! I thought you’re not coming.” She heard a familiar voice. It was Baro.

“Baro! You’re here” she went to Baro and gave him a hug. For Eu-na it’s normal to hug a friend whom she hasn’t seen for a while.

“You know him?” Jinyoung asked Eu-na.

“Of course I do, we dated before.” She explained.

“That’s cool, how did that happen?” Sandeul asked the two.

“I gave Baro’s number to Eu-na.” Gongchan interrupted, he sounded like he was pissed. “Since everyone’s here, can we all leave now?”

“Our bro here, needs to chill for a bit huh?” Sandeul said teasing Gongchan. Everyone laughed.